Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Broken Ones! A Sims 4 Story *Completed*

13...Next

Comments

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    So the rehabilitation centre that's only 15 minutes away from me is not happening at the moment. On Monday she had a bed, we were all packed and ready by Tuesday night to go the following morning. On Wednesday the doctor wouldn't release her because she has a chest infection and there are no night doctors at the rehab centre. So she lost her bed, which are like hens teeth! So we wait for her infection to clear up with antibiotics and we wait for another bed to come up. In the meantime I take the one hour journey there, spend 7 hours with her, then make another one hour journey back again and get in after 9pm. I'm exhausted! On top of that they want to scan her head as they think there may be a small tumour in her brain!!! It's just one punch in the face after another, I can't cope with it! :disappointed:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Take all the time you need, family should come first. Hoping you get plenty more time with your mother and that a bed becomes available soon in the rehab centre.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Take all the time you need, family should come first. Hoping you get plenty more time with your mother and that a bed becomes available soon in the rehab centre.

Thank you, it's been horrible this past year. I just want her home! :disappointed:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I’m so sorry! I’m praying things will get better for you and your mom! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    My mum passed away a few weeks ago, so I have lots of things to do and lots of feelings to deal with. I will come back to The Sims at some point, there is just so much going on right now. I miss it so I will definitely be back. Thanks for your understanding. xLJx
    pa5RIHV.jpg

I'm still working everything out, missing my mum, but I have been posting on my Simblr the little story I add to now and again. I promise I will get back to all the other stories I was writing, I just need to ease back into things. Much love, xLJx

https://ljfoxie.tumblr.com/tagged/TrueCompanion/chrono
    pa5RIHV.jpg

CHAPTER ELEVEN: WE'VE ALL LIED is available now!

I'm back simming again, slowly. I'm going to get this story finished before I start Love Drunk Sims 4 Style. Anyway if you need a refresher all chapters are linked at the top of this thread.

Much love, Linda Jane <3
    pa5RIHV.jpg

CHAPTER TWELVE: WORTH THE RISK is up now! John's killer is revealed!
    pa5RIHV.jpg

EPILOGUE up now!
    pa5RIHV.jpg