Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Aww man, I'm a little bummed that jacket isn't a stand-alone piece! But the jacket/skirt combo is cute anyway. Those are some pretty nice items. That last dress looks like it might fit in with your witchy theme :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I didn't see that last dress when I went in game yesterday! :open_mouth:

Love your outfits, very inspiring!
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @Simpatsyann Even though I like the full body outfits, I agree about the jacket. It has a great texture and would be a very nice stand-alone item. But it is only a matter of time until someone separates it. Leeleesims already posted the trousers of the other outfit on her page.

@kittymeow Thank you! The "Belted Dress" as it is referred to in the patch notes has some nice swatches. I'm kinda disappointed that it hides all necklaces and bracelets, but I suppose it is fitting for the "modest" theme. We'll just have to jazz it up with some earrings for immodest Sims. :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    Great and creative outfits! I regularly check this thread and am always happy when I see you posted new ones. When I need ideas for new outfits for my Sim I click through the pages here and look for inspiration. I am currently planning and putting together new autumn outfits for my Sim for all categories. :)

From which pack are the fingerless gloves you used in outfit 2?
    @Nindl Thank you, I am glad to read that this thread is helpful to you! The gloves are part of that top. Unfortunately, because I would love for them to be a separate item.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
    @Netzspannung
    Thanks for the reply - what a pity about the gloves!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @Nindl, if you don't mind a bit of cc, you can find a de-gloved version of this top here:

https://storylegacysims.tumblr.com/post/187715976659/realm-of-magic-glove-override-dont-get-me-wrong
    @loubyloulou
    Thank you for your help. But I am interested in the gloves without the top, not the top without the gloves. :)
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Blessed be! I am back from vacation and had my first look at the new CAS in ROM. And the CAS in this pack is so much more versatile than what we got with the Vampire pack! The preppy stuff goes great with GT and the dark/gothic/boho items can be combined so wonderfully with the Vampire pack, SV, CL and on and on. The blouse in #4 looks great with so many BG items, I could probably do a spread on that alone. I am sure I will add some more in the coming days.
    As I have done in the past, in the top row we have ROM tops and bottoms from other packs and vice versa the bottom row. Hope there's something you'd like to see in your game!

Focus: Realm Of Magic - First Look

p4t51mF.jpg

The last one on the bottom right is my absolute favorite ! Such a modern witch look, and now I can finally use those striped pants B)
    @mika Glad you like that one! When I checked out those pants I knew I wanted to make an outfit with that particular swatch. It took me a while actually, but then it was like peanut butter and chocolate - like, how did it take me so long to come up with this, it obviously belongs together. :D

we all try ...
    Could you do some male witch looks? I have a hard time dressing my male spellcasters
    @mika Sure! I was having too much fun with the female CAS (and catching up on gameplay), but I am planning to post something for warlocks and wizzards, probably tomorrow. Can't promise you'll like them, but they are coming. :)

we all try ...
    @mika Sure! I was having too much fun with the female CAS (and catching up on gameplay), but I am planning to post something for warlocks and wizzards, probably tomorrow. Can't promise you'll like them, but they are coming. :)

No need to promise, I know I'll like them considering I like all the outfits you've made this far ! I look forward to your warlock looks ^^
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I absolutely love that sheer top .. been using it a lot. The striped versions especially. There's so many nice pieces in the ROM pack... great job @Netzspannung and don't forget to enjoy playing your game too!
    egTcBMc.png
    edited September 2019
    Love the outfits and character descriptions, especially Battle Scarred Warlock and the Sagely Wizard
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    @Netzspannung may I just say that this thread is like a life line for me. I can't dress my Sims to save my life( sometimes my irl choices are just as bad lol). You are truly talented! Thank you for this thread!

AGREE! AGREE! AGREE!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    Just want to say once again how happy I am that this thread is still getting attention. I will always enjoy making outfits, but I do put a lot of thought into what I post and it can take some time until I have enough outfits I think are good enough for you guys. I appreciate every 'like' and 'awesome' and especially the encouraging comments. I also appreciate the number of views, because it shows some simmers actually use this thread as a resource, which really gives the time I put into this purpose. Thank you!

we all try ...
  • 1polyte1polyte Posts: 1 New Member
    I love this! Thank you so much for sharing your creations. I am always waiting for more ♥️
  • DMDCTDMDCT Posts: 79 Member
    I always thought that I was actually pretty good at No-CC CAS myself, at least for a straight guy that is, but looking at your incredible creations right now makes me feel like a total peasant! Wow.

These combinations are simply mind-blowing and awe-inspiring!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I bookmarked this thread a while back but I don't think I've posted before. Just wanted to say that I love your outfits! I'm pretty confident with CAS myself but looking at your creations always gives me new ideas.
    Awesome new outfits! What a great idea to style the unlockable clothes. I especially like outfit 2 and outfit 6. :)
    Do you know from which career the top from outfit 6 is?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top