Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm Of Magic: Thoughts?

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Camille418Camille418 Posts: 24 Member
    Aaand ... we know now that the blond guy's name is NOT "Cade" but Morgyn! ~♪
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Watching the live stream. RoM looks good!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I saw the gameplay trailer yet to watch the stream the trailer looks good
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    The male verson of Morgan, Morgyn getting killed at the end was poetic justice! She is much into killing her Sims in Twitch streams.

Morgan is my mother's maiden name, coming from Wales where there are so many with the surname you have great difficulty in doing ancestor searches. I am getting a bit of the King Arthur's Avalon vibes with the art and hidden magic island. There is also a fabled island called Hy Brazil off the west coast of Ireland that supposedly disappeared long ago. Nowadays it is linked to UFO lore. (Rendlesham Forest). :)
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I am even more excited now than I was before. Love the CAS and B&B, how we can have familars (including cats and dogs if you have the pack), the game play seems like it would be really fun and fleshed out, etc...

This is best year for us occult players as we will probably won't get anything again for a long awhile (Mermaids wasn't the focus of Island Living. I like them but I like the Vampires and Spellcasters more as they are complete fleshed out as the pack is all about them). How many years has it been since Vampires came out? I don't mind occults being in separate packs as they seemed more fleshed out and focused on this way; it is the long wait that is bothersome.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I am even more excited now than I was before. Love the CAS and B&B, how we can have familars (including cats and dogs if you have the pack), the game play seems like it would be really fun and fleshed out, etc...

This is best year for us occult players as we will probably won't get anything again for a long awhile (Mermaids wasn't the focus of Island Living. I like them but I like the Vampires and Spellcasters more as they are complete fleshed out as the pack is all about them). How many years has it been since Vampires came out? I don't mind occults being in separate packs as they seemed more fleshed out and focused on this way; it is the long wait that is bothersome.

Vampires came out in January 24, 2017. Which has been over 2 years of a wait for the mermaids in Island Living and the spellcasters in ROM. I kinda feel the same way, I don't mind the separate packs as well, since it puts more of an emphasis on the occult, but it worries me that occults don't come by regularly, mostly in the sense that we haven't had another iconic occult (werewolf).
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    From what I’ve saw (and I was playing sims during it so not giving it my full attention) it looks good and I’m not a supernatural fan.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    GPH wrote: »
    Things left that the Sims 4 needs to have:

17) Space rocket)

18) Space suit!

Uh.
  • DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    This is the pack that I'm most excited about. This will be perfect for my Harry Potter gameplay, and it might even be my favorite game pack.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    The Realm of Magic does give me Kingdom Hearts Vibes, It's like a mix of Traverse Town, Yen Sid's Tower, and the Castle of Dreams in Realm of Darkness.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    happyopi wrote: »

17) Space rocket)

18) Space suit!

Uh.

Should we tell ‘em?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

17) Space rocket)

18) Space suit!

Uh.

Should we tell ‘em?

OrdinaryDisgustingAbyssiniangroundhornbill-small.gif
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

17) Space rocket)

18) Space suit!

Uh.

Should we tell ‘em?

OrdinaryDisgustingAbyssiniangroundhornbill-small.gif

🙊
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    This thread is going to esplode on the tenth...

So I'm super glad to hear Familiars do anything besides block Grim Reaper.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I enjoyed the stream so much! I didn't expect to love the BB Mode objects so much, but I did! So many amazing swatches and patterns to choose from. And the bassinet! So cute!

Concerning the gameplay, I was pleasantly surprised by the details they put in and the different open roads they left open to us. The spells are numerous, some of them may get a bit repetitive over time, but the stories behind them and the way we will be able to use them leave so much to the creativity and imagination of the user. I think most Simmers who love magic and occult Sims will win a lot out of this pack.

Is it Tuesday already? :p
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I enjoyed the stream so much! I didn't expect to love the BB Mode objects so much, but I did! So many amazing swatches and patterns to choose from. And the bassinet! So cute!

Concerning the gameplay, I was pleasantly surprised by the details they put in and the different open roads they left open to us. The spells are numerous, some of them may get a bit repetitive over time, but the stories behind them and the way we will be able to use them leave so much to the creativity and imagination of the user. I think most Simmers who love magic and occult Sims will win a lot out of this pack.

Is it Tuesday already? :p

I'm often not big on BM but I can build a house entirely with RoM pack <3
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Oh my gosh, I wish I could preorder! :D
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    I'm so happy I waited, watched youtubers, and read comments before buying this. Because the pack makes random Sims spellcasters. So, not buying this. Oh well, I wait patiently for the packs I'm looking foward to. Happy Simming.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue