Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Free Will Experience (Inspired by other Free Will Challenges)

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @Karababy52 Day 8, yuck poo steps :D! Terrance is allergic to everything I think :(! Oh No NOT again :o, and poor Janette sick again :s! Shanna and Terrance make me laugh :D! Wonderful and exciting day you an your sims had! <3
    Day 5

Kelsie has to pee, but the way to the bathroom is blocked! A day in the life of my sims Free Will Experience!
    09-10-19_11-00-43_AM.png

• ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Karababy52 What a day your Sims had!! I don't want to give anything away before others have had a chance to read but goodness, that was action packed!! I can only imagine what you were thinking when certain things were happening.
    ~*~*~*~*~
    ~*~*~*~*~

Neither rain nor thunderstorms will stop Tabitha from sleeping in the hot tub.
    11.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @Karababy52 Day 8, yuck poo steps :D! Terrance is allergic to everything I think :(! Oh No NOT again :o, and poor Janette sick again :s! Shanna and Terrance make me laugh :D! Wonderful and exciting day you an your sims had! <3

Thank you for reading/commenting! It was a fun day for my group, just glad I'm able to post the next day soon instead of it being over. :)

Your Day 5 made me laugh too! Queen Cupcake sure loves puddles eh? Tyrell was hilarious delaying cooking for himself. I don't know why Sims do that. They can be starving, cook something and then just leave it to go dance or something. lol Silly Sims.
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @Karababy52 What a day your Sims had!! I don't want to give anything away before others have had a chance to read but goodness, that was action packed!! I can only imagine what you were thinking when certain things were happening.

TOO much action, or should I say the wrong kind of action. lol But it was a fun day to watch. Thanks for reading/commenting! I love hearing what others think about what happens. This is such a fun challenge!

Loved your Day 3 with the elders. Poor exhausted Kash, happy for Duane though, making a new friend. :) Bummed at Kash and Lorna though for not loving up Sammy. So cute, how can they resist? Cute seeing him playing though and up on the counter. hehe Naughty Kitty. Fun Day!

Can't wait to read more Days from both of you! My Day 9 will hopefully be up sometime tomorrow. I haven't played Day 9 yet, been too busy absorbing anything and everything about ROM (Opps! :# ) and waiting to see if I won a copy in a giveaway (I didn't -Bummer *sigh* :'( ). This new pack looks like SO much fun! I won't be able to play it for awhile though, due to finances, but no worries. Sounds like it has some glitches that will hopefully be fixed by the time I can get it. If y'all like magic and have the pack, hope you're enjoying it anyway. :)

Happy Simming! <3
    @ADWilson I really enjoyed reading up on your Day 3, it was super fun and wonderful! Can't wait to read Day 4! <3
    The banner looks terrific!
    Here's a very short Day 9, busy, but not a lot of note happened. *shrugs*
    A short Day is okay @Karababy52 :)
    So annoying when Sims complain about something but won't lift a finger/mop to fix the problem! Hopefully someone will the next time you play.

Janette has widened the distance between her and the others. Looking like she'll probably win unless something upsets this apple cart.
    ~*~*~*~*~
    ~*~*~*~*~

Bad Bob! Go home, Bob!
    14-1.png
    edited September 2019
    A short Day is okay Karababy52 :)
    So annoying when Sims complain about something but won't lift a finger/mop to fix the problem! Hopefully someone will the next time you play.

Janette has widened the distance between her and the others. Looking like she'll probably win unless something upsets this apple cart.

Just about ready to go back in-game and play out Day 10, so hopefully someone will clean up the kitchen and rec room. Poor Oreo needs another bath so bad. lol Yep, looks like Janette might win barring any unforeseen circumstances. For instance if she starts a fire while cooking. Even though she's in the Culinary career, her specialty is Mixology. She's not a very good cook so it could happen. o.O lol Thanks for reading/commenting. :)

EDIT: OH! Just saw your Day 4! Opps! Need to go read that before I get in game. Be back in a few... ;)
    @ADWilson Sheesh! Looks like you're dealing with a bunch of broken stuff too. Just out of curiosity, do you get the same repair person every call? I do, obviously. I feel so bad for her...

Bob! What is your problem Dude? I know he's got the gloomy trait, but I didn't know it would make them so angry and, well, gross, Ewww! Would be nice if they really could ban him eh?

Aww, I'm SO glad Lorna finally gave Sammy some attention, it is hard to watch when they don't get any. I felt the same way about Ziggy, thought he might run away too, until Whitney finally petted and hugged him! \o/ I'm glad Oreo at least gets lots of loving in my 2.0 house. :)

Bummer they all had to get dinged for the repairs, that hurts their scores SO much. Looking forward to Day 5! <3
    @Karababy52 Yes, same repair person each time. Even in different towns which I thought was a bit odd ... those poor service people must have enough travel "miles" to earn a vacation, lol

Yes, lol
    I've taken to declining his asks to come over.

I know!!!
    Each day I play, I keep telling them to give Sammy some love. I worry that he'll run away (much like you did with Ziggy!).

It can.
    I've decided that the elders wouldn't want to be around broken things so they'll call for repairs the same day. Am kind of curious to know how often things will break around here. Answer: A LOT!!

Will post Day 5 in a little bit.
    edited September 2019
    @ADWilson That seems to happen in a lot of the NPC roles. For instance, I have an Adam Lambert Sim I created and the game gave him the stall vendor career. I see him everywhere, in all worlds. While I'm happy I get to see him a lot since he's a not-in-world townie in my custom template, I wish the game dynamics would mix things up and use some of my other created townies that I never see.

Ah, that's one way to keep Bob at bay. But what about when he just drops by for a visit? I know you can't control if they invite him in or not. If they don't, is that when he kicks over the trash can? lol

EDIT: Opps! You CAN elect to invite visitors in if the contestants don't, I know that. What I meant was what about if he comes over and they DO let him in? lol

I worry now about Oreo running away from lack of a bath. o.O I wonder if that's part of the criteria?

Same with my group with repairs. I only have two elders, but I have two neat freaks and I just know they'd rack up the points mopping if I just let stuff go without repairs. That's the main reasons I call right away.

Played Day 10 last night but haven't had a chance to sort things out or upload, etc. Hopefully have it up later tonight. :)
    edited September 2019
    @Karababy52
    I agree, it would be nice to see other Sims we made/placed when going out and about with current Sims ... or at least have them pass in the vicinity.

Each time Bob has messed with the trash can is after he's been inside the house. It's almost like punishment for my Sims ignoring him.

Your Sims are allowed to bathe Oreo. I can't say if he'll run away because of being grungy, but don't play pets often enough to know all the ins and outs.

Good call on your reasoning for getting things repaired early on. I would do it that way, too.

Off to read your Day 10 ...
    ETA: DONE!
    Sims playing in the ash piles is rather funny although if it was MY home, I wouldn't be as amused.
    Your repair lady is indeed something else with her ability to see through walls!!
    Poor Margaret. Too tired to stay IN bed and ends up slumping to the ground.
    Janette has quite the lead now so I expect her to win unless something drastic happens!
    Since I forgot to share yesterday, OOPS!, here's a double feature:
    ~*~*~*~*~
    ~*~*~*~*~

Not sure I agree with Kash's choice of location for reading!
    2-1.png

~*~*~*~*~
    ~*~*~*~*~

I think this IS the star of the show!
    1-3.png

We see you, Duane! So does Lorna, you naughty Sim!
    7-3.png
    @ADWilson Thanks for reading Day 10! It was funny seeing them jump in those ash piles, I'll admit. But it was annoying too since Oreo couldn't resist them. I dislike seeing her so dirty all the time. *shrugs* Day 11 will be coming up in a bit.

Yay! Two lovely Days to read from you! I'm with Duane, Kash is crazy. lol Yay Tabitha! So, so glad she gave Sammy a couple hugs and a brush. I think she's my new favorite. hehe So cute how Sammy was sleeping on the bed with Lorna. Ziggy never did that, always slept anywhere and everywhere other than a bed. Bummer Tabitha broke the toilet, but good nobody got penalized for it. Congrats to her for being in the top spot now too. Hope she hangs on... ;)

LOL Yep, Sammy is the star of the show. He's so cute sleeping like that on the carpet. Lots of book reading going on, cool. Like seeing them hug each other too. None of mine hug other contestants, just their pets. Uh, Kash must not be very good at painting if he thinks his 'model' looks like a derpy horse. hehe His second try is a lot closer though. :) Opps, Duane, tsk, tsk, tsk. Wow, Tabitha dropped down to 3rd place. Darn. Congrats to Kash & Lorna though for a well earned end of week win. <3
    @Karababy52
    Hooray! Oreo is clean but it took so many baths to accomplish because they won't pick up those ash piles. nor does it look like they are going to empty the trash. Have any of them tried to do it? It's odd that they aren't doing it. This might seem like a silly question but is there an outdoor garbage can on the lot? One that's considered an outdoor can?

<3 your way of telling each day! Fun, filled with wit & humor in a beautiful setting. You're a very skilled builder.
    ~*~*~*~*~ DAY 7 ~*~*~*~*~

Kash is definitely taking advantage of his "Sim-munity" Day isn't he?!
    7-4.png
    Addy I'm going to post here the comments I made on you days! I really enjoyed reading them!

Poor Sammy I hope he don't run away! Lorna trying to sneak out before she got caught! I think Bob is upset he isn't getting to join in on the fun of this challenge! Nice catching up with them Addy in Day 4!
    I'm glad Tabitha is giving Sammy some much needed love! Kash, Lorna and Sammy taking a nap in the same room area is so wonderful! Wonderful read through, for day 5!
    Kash is breaking everything! I agree I think Kash is really living his day up! They are really doing good!
    @Karababy52, Congrats on the promotion Janette, yes I agree the repair sim needs to be on retainer and I think she doesn't like coming over to fix things for them! Oreo's bubble bath didn't last long :D! Terrance really had a rough day! Congrats to Jacobo for getting on the scoreboard with +++++ :) Nice reading play through for Day 9!
    Your Oreo acts like my Queen Cupcake, more dirt puddles the more they love it! :o Terrance too :/:D Oreo has started a thing I can see this clearly :D! " This is interesting. One of the ash piles has turned into an electronic upgrade part. I didn't know that could happen. Weird" I did not know this would happen either! Must have been all the jumping! What a way to end a hard day of work Margaret :smirk:! And Jacobo still holding on to the bare threads of his number!
    In Day 11 Jacobo is starting his climb! Wonderful catching up with your sims!
    Day 6

Queen Cupcake is still at her best, getting dirty and making a mess, she is trying to help one sim win i'm sure of this, but which sim will it be?
    09-16-19_12-49-59_PM.png
    @Karababy52
    Hooray! Oreo is clean but it took so many baths to accomplish because they won't pick up those ash piles. nor does it look like they are going to empty the trash. Have any of them tried to do it? It's odd that they aren't doing it. This might seem like a silly question but is there an outdoor garbage can on the lot? One that's considered an outdoor can?

<3 your way of telling each day! Fun, filled with wit & humor in a beautiful setting. You're a very skilled builder.

Yes, they do have an outdoor trashcan and it has been used during previous days so I know that's not the problem. Thanks for asking though, I wish it was as simple as that. lol Oh well, hopefully soon they'll get sick of the filth and do something about it. They're running out of time though, only 3 more days and this challenge is over.

Thank you so much for saying that, it put a HUGE smile on my face. I love live gameplay, but building is what drew me to this game in the first place, so it's what I love doing the most and makes me happy when someone comments on my builds. <3 I haven't uploaded many to the Gallery in the past, maybe I should start doing that? Hmm, I'll think about it. :)

Your Day 7 was certainly a fun read! Kash cracks me up, he did the same thing as Margaret on his free day. She walked in on Shanna and judging by the smirk she had on her face, it seemed like she knew she wouldn't get penalized for it. LOL Duane is so funny and smart! "Hey Bub, I'm just going to stand here until you talk to me!"

Ooo, Alex Moyer, that wasn't very nice! Sammy's a good kitty, go away lady! I hardly recognized her since I changed her clothes and hair in my custom template. I almost never see her anywhere either. Love that last screenie with Sammy snoozing on the bed, so cute! Looking forward to Day 8!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @Karababy52, Congrats on the promotion Janette, yes I agree the repair sim needs to be on retainer and I think she doesn't like coming over to fix things for them! Oreo's bubble bath didn't last long :D! Terrance really had a rough day! Congrats to Jacobo for getting on the scoreboard with +++++ :) Nice reading play through for Day 9!
    Your Oreo acts like my Queen Cupcake, more dirt puddles the more they love it! :o Terrance too :/:D Oreo has started a thing I can see this clearly :D! " This is interesting. One of the ash piles has turned into an electronic upgrade part. I didn't know that could happen. Weird" I did not know this would happen either! Must have been all the jumping! What a way to end a hard day of work Margaret :smirk:! And Jacobo still holding on to the bare threads of his number!
    In Day 11 Jacobo is starting his climb! Wonderful catching up with your sims!

Yep, Oreo loves puddles and dirt piles. She really doesn't mind being filthy for some reason. Most pets I've had and strays I've seen are miserable when they need a bath, not her though. Hmm, maybe all the jumping uncovered the part? lol It's a nice feature, but I doubt I'll leave any ash piles around in my other gameplays to see if it happens in them. I like to keep my Sims houses tidy. :) Jacobo is holding on, but I have hopes he'll at least get into the double digits before the challenge ends. Go Jacobo! ;)

For some reason, only half of your Day 6 screenshots would load for me. My internet must be having problems tonight. Oh well, I was still able to read the text for them. I'll try again later to look at the screenies. There's some, like the look on Tyrell's face, that I want to see! Anyway, Wow, Tyrell was on a mad cleaning spree eh? Wonder what got into him. Too bad he didn't take Amy up on her 'offer' or suggestion. Would be fun to have a little romance in our challenge sessions eh? Some of my contestants did flirt or looked clearly interested in another, but never acted on it.

The delayed reaction when Sims walk in on others in the bathroom sometimes can sure make for some interesting screenshots for stories eh? hehe I am loving Marcus' mustache by the way. I've only actually used that on purpose once for my other Sims. But I think I'll be using it more now, it has a certain charm. I love that my Terrance has it too. :) Queen Cupcake is SO cute! She sure lets it be known when she needs something eh? Fun chapter! I'm very surprised Tyrell doesn't have more points than he does considering how hard he's trying. Keep it up Tyrell, you'll get there! <3 Can't wait to read Day 7, hopefully nobody breaks anything!

I'll be playing Day 12 later tonight and hopefully have it uploaded and posted before too long. Can't believe the 2.0 house is almost finished! o.O

Happy Simming Y'all! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top