Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farming or Uni pack?

2...Next

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I don't have much interest in farming, but I'm dying for a university that all ages can attend!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited September 2019
    Uni is next. The rapper on twitter who recorded his song in simlish confirmed it by saying "We guessed it right." Everyone in the tweet guessed University.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/965293/we-know-i-think-what-the-next-pack-is/p1
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Uni is next. The rapper on twitter who recorded his song in simlish confirmed it by saying "We guessed it right." Everyone in the tweet guessed University.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/965293/we-know-i-think-what-the-next-pack-is/p1

oh sweet! I knew about the recording but I didn't realise that he confirmed it was for university.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I'm just glad we're getting University before farming
  • DeleteDelete Posts: 27 Member
    That rapper tweet kinda confirms uni unless people are blasting rap while plowing fields

I hope they do Uni properly and dont just make it a rabbit hole thing where ur sim disappears for hours... Something like the Get to Work jobs where you can follow the sims during class and build relationships with classmates and teachers. Also teacher career. And if we get a world with a pack there can be dorms too kinda like the San mus(spelling) apartments and a roommate system please? And hopefully we can open our own institutions

I feel like the pack would be really lackluster but a man can dream right?

And hopefully farming is next since a lot of people seem to want it
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Yes !
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,123 Member
    Finally the University will be released. I'm so excited. I hope there will be Professor & Teacher Careers. I'll finally be able to make an Xmen School. I'm already planning to see if I can incorporate the lightning spellcaster to my Storm sim.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    i think it was obvious that this is the next expansion pack they have been hinting at univeristy so much recently!
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I want farming, but who knows.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Farming / Country Living is the EP for me. There are so many things that can be included, the animals, new crops, new recipes, farmers' markets, new crafts, new BB objects and new CAS. Plus the reality of rural life is that there are lots of things for kids, it's time they were able to interact more with animals and plants and to make things. There's no sensible reason they are stopped from doing lots of the things currently restricted from them. I hope some of that gets addressed in patches, rather than EPs.

It's also time Maxis got it out of their heads that we don't play with families or children, what nonsense. But we would play lots more with them again if there was more for them to do.
    LMcGE wrote: »
    Farming / Country Living is the EP for me. There are so many things that can be included, the animals, new crops, new recipes, farmers' markets, new crafts, new BB objects and new CAS. Plus the reality of rural life is that there are lots of things for kids, it's time they were able to interact more with animals and plants and to make things. There's no sensible reason they are stopped from doing lots of the things currently restricted from them. I hope some of that gets addressed in patches, rather than EPs.

It's also time Maxis got it out of their heads that we don't play with families or children, what nonsense. But we would play lots more with them again if there was more for them to do.

I agree so much!
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Out of the options given...

What I want next: University.
    What I think will be next: University.

I personally have no interest in a farming pack.
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    I know its university next, but I really am looking forward to Farming pack later in future! I really want alpacas, llamas, cows, chickens, and sheep :3 I absolutely love alpacas/llamas and I'd like, love a pack solely based on them lol. I love all mentions of them in series since sims 1, so cute, and I hope we get more I cant get enough of them 🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙💘💘💘 Alpacalypse and Llamagedon have begun!
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    I would love horses - but university must come first for me. I'm desperate (I wish I was being OTT, but no). I really need it at this point.
    HSau :)
    Angellulu wrote: »
    I know its university next, but I really am looking forward to Farming pack later in future! I really want alpacas, llamas, cows, chickens, and sheep :3 I absolutely love alpacas/llamas and I'd like, love a pack solely based on them lol. I love all mentions of them in series since sims 1, so cute, and I hope we get more I cant get enough of them 🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙🦙💘💘💘 Alpacalypse and Llamagedon have begun!

me too!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,662 Member
    edited September 2019
    I would have preorderd a farming pack, but I don'rt even know for sure if I'll get the Uni pack... I just want my farming sims to have farm animals, not only plants.

Hm, what if they include 3 different uni locations; farming uni, magic uni and trad uni? ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • i think it's a bit unrealistic to expect all ages to be expanded in this education pack like having to follow toddler sims to kindergarten/pre-school as well as child sims having to choose different schools for instance. tbh, i'd not find it shocking if EA just put a new after-school activity for them kids cos that was the same trend from Seasons and Get Famous, let's say martial arts or karate.

for me, im just expecting this pack to be mostly centered around teenagers and young-adult sims and i like it that way particularly on young-adult sims for the more mature stuff like online dating and more woohoo if u know what am saying. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

y'all got bread?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited September 2019
    Farming could focus on all age groups and even family gameplay by having family-run farms where everyone helps caring for animals, crafting or tending crops. Kids could feed the animals, learn to ride, cuddle with baby chicks, parents could shop at the farmer‘s market, elders could get new hobbies like canning/ making preserves.

University only focuses on the Young Adult stage...
    a256aFi.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    what EP do you want/think will be next? in my opinion, theres been so many hints to farming and not so many to university (has there even been one??) so I think farming will be next. I don't really care for University in any way shape or form (though I'll still buy it bc I'm a dlc hoarder lmao) and same goes for a countryside/farming pack. but I think farming would be more interesting. if I recall we've never really had any kind of pack like that and the more I think of it the more fun it'd be. I think it'd be a nice change from all the content we're getting that's just remakes of TS3 and TS2. Get together has been our only new addition to the franchise when it comes to EPs if you think about it.

I'd prefer Universities first.
  • Im not interested in an agriculture game. But....i will buy it anyway, because I must own the Sims 4 collection. Theres always nice CAS and build buy! And who knows I may actually like the gameplay! :)
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Whatever comes next, we have to get something for our young Sims to do. If it is university then I am not holding out much hope for them to have much, but at least let them get some new clothes and perhaps a hobby or two. However, following that, the team really need to step up their game for other Sims beside YA and A, it's beyond a joke now.