Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs with Realm of magic???

124...Next

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    So far spellcaster CAS bugs are happening. Mermaids are also glitching out too. Also some of the shops in the RoM shops have windows go up and down constantly so unable to buy from them. Those are the ones I am noticing so far from my own gameplay and Game Changer streams.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    In CAS, I have choices for alien/vampire eyes, but when I select them they are the normal colors from the normal ones above. They don't become alien/vampire looking (no pun intended).
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 918 Member
    children and toddlers safe from magic being cast on them. You will need a mod too change that.
  • lonelycheese15lonelycheese15 Posts: 6 New Member
    The game was working great for me until I went to the realm of magic and became a spellcaster.

Once I returned to the real world, the game wouldn't let me perform actions anymore. My sim just stands there. If I try to remove things from my inventory, the game freezes.

Sometimes, random actions fill up her action bar and she doesn't do any of them. If I delete them, the game freezes.

My other saved households disappeared, though the saved games are still in my EA folder. I tried testing a preexisting household, but the same things happened.

The game is totally unplayable now. I've tried repairing the game in Origin, but that didn't do anything. Not sure what else to do.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Where are all the frogs at? Anyone else having this problem too. I think the warlocks and witches made them disappear.
  • glasswitchglasswitch Posts: 3 New Member
    - Kids hair won't always recolor when you click the color buttons.
    - If you invite the magic teachers to a Halloween party, they'll always show up in the magic realm in their Halloween costumes forever after.
    - One of my sims reached Virtuoso and has the Ancient Bloodline trait and now earns 6 points every time she levels up instead of 3, but then the perk tree gets stuck and won't open for ANY of my sims and I have to restart the game every time she levels up. She is a teen. Don't know if that matters. On her next level, she gets 0 points, so she's not getting extra, just getting them early for some reason.
    - Whenever I try to ask someone to duel at magic HQ, they immediately walk away and leave the lot. Sometimes they leave if my sim tries to introduce themselves. This happens on home lots, too, but less frequently. So rude. :disappointed: Makes it hard to level up the aspiration.
    - The aura for the Immortality potion gets stuck in the neck of sims who drink the potion, and there will be bright white rings around their head. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it's there when I load the game and then it goes away.
    - Game crashes in CAS or upon exiting CAS to go back to the family after planning outfits.
  • ArcadiaArcadia Posts: 21 Member
    Not sure if this is bug or not but Curse of Repulsiveness don't stay more than 3 sim hours. (i hope it's just a bug since i want that curse stay like other curses) ehh... The best thing in this pack for me and wanted to play whit that curse..

I found this too. I'm hoping this is a bug because otherwise the curses don't have much point
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Charlotta11 @Arcadia
    I think I remember them saying that this curse kind of comes and goes - like, you're ugly for a few hours, then you're fine again, but not for long, and this continues until you get rid of it.

One of my witches caught this curse and silly me actually got rid of it. :disappointed: She's an evil old hag who loves to torment people, so looking repulsive every now and then would actually come in handy for her cause, but for some reason I didn't see that.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    Faust-RSI wrote: »
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    @Faust-RSI Maybe do you have a link for this milestones bug? I googled everywhere but haven't found any. Thanks.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ROM-Can-t-complete-task-for-spellcaster-aspirations/td-p/8191333

Thank you so much indeed! :D
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, it would be better to report any bugs you find on The Sims 4 AHQ rather than on here, we currently don't have any bug or tech support on this forum anymore so it makes sense to keep the posting about it to the correct place to make sure it's seen and that others experiencing the same thing can respond in the right place. I'm going to close this off now.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top