Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are some things y'all wanna see in free updates?

2...Next

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I want to be able to change a hair accessory color or randomize a hairstyle without having to change the hair color.

Also-

A mute button on the TVs & gaming rigs. I had no idea how annoying those two things were until I got a laptop with a speaker in the front. Maybe make adults not addicted to the kids network as well?

A block option for sims that keep calling my sims 20 times a night

Easier way to opt out of that Strangerville business than having to download a mod & type out 4 lengthy cheats. (doesn't help that I'm not a good typist)

Club editor to remove unwanted NPC clubs or at least keep them from gathering on community lots.

Cheat to remove locked lot traits in apartments.

Shift + click cheat to remove phases & unwanted reward traits.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited September 2019
    Off the top of my head:
    - Bug fixes (this is my number one want tbh right now)
    - The inclusion of more cultural items, I'm from Australia, and would love to see some Australian themed items in the game.
    - More aspirations for children and ones that are more specific to teens and maybe young adults
    - More interactions between sim children, like being able to play hide and seek, tag or catch. (I really miss the sibling/family bonding)
    - More personality traits/an overhaul of the existing ones or a return of some old ones
    - More careers, like teacher, lawyer, carpenter, ghost hunter etc.
    - More occult lifestates, and an overhaul of Plantsims and Ghosts.
    - Bunkbeds
    - The return of choosing the dreams for children and teens
    - The ability for children to play make-believe
    - More romance options
    - An overhaul of the attraction system from TS3 (with the options of turning down interested sims, especially with married sims)
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • NahlhaNahlha Posts: 54 New Member
    - Open world.
    - Better babies.
    - Bunk beds.
    - More things to do for toddlers, kids, teens and elders.
    - Create a world tool.
    - More after school activities for kids.
    - The return of star signs.
    - The return of turn ons/turn offs.
    - Prom for teens.
    - The return of boarding schools. (Because I love story telling)
    - More traits.
    - More aspirations.
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    Belly Tattoos

Body Piercings

An Opacity Feature

In Bed Animations kiss,makeout,cuddle,snuggle spoon etc

Cars

More Pool Items eg pool slides and pool waterfalls

Wedding Veils

Vibrating Heart Shaped Bed and Lip Sofas

Heart Shaped Fireplace

I want basically all of this! Romance seems so simple in the game... I want more cutesy romance themed items and interactions.
  • FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    - All hair colour swatches available for toddlers and children <3
    - Better Aliens and Mermaids
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Hey everybody! I was bored so I thought I'd start a lil thread for you all to just comment what kind of things you'd love to see in a free update for the game. and hey, if this becomes popular maybe EA will see it? :open_mouth:

for me it's:

- A colour wheel for skintones and hair.
    - or just more hair colours including dyes! I want pastels included.
    - more depth to the fish tanks, at least the option to feed your fish. also why can you put goldfish in bowls?!? (Istg if they make my first aquarium stuff a pack I'm going to throw my computer out of the window)
    - more romantic socials, please just give us the option for my sims to lay on eachothers laps and snuggle in bed!!
    - more in-depth relationships. I don't like how you can go talk to a random townie on the street. flirt with them a bunch, first kiss, ask them to be girlfriend/boyfriend, propose, get married, have a child all in one day.
    - more traits
    - ladders + spiral staircases
    - couple size meals (instead of making a 4 person meal and throwing it out or making 2 seperate meals I wanna be able to just make 2!)

-cars
    -spiral stairs
    -the ability to put windows or doors on basements, so you can have an underground level that people can walk out of
    -the ability to have your sims continue activities while you follow another sim to another lot.
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    - Body hair
    - Carpools/schoolbus
    - Burglars/Repoman/Firefighter/Policemen
    - Cars
    - As someone mentioned: More in depth fish. I miss being able to feed the fishes and clean their tanks. And they should also be able to die again.
    - An option to turn off auto generated sims, except for important npc's.
    - An option to hide occult stuff among other things. I love occult sims, but most of their gameplay have already been ruined due to people complaining about them. I want my witches, warlocks and mermaids to be noticed in other towns. Not hidden away just because some people prefer realistic gameplay.
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    Icewolf wrote: »
    - Body hair
    - Carpools/schoolbus
    - Burglars/Repoman/Firefighter/Policemen
    - Cars
    - As someone mentioned: More in depth fish. I miss being able to feed the fishes and clean their tanks. And they should also be able to die again.
    - An option to turn off auto generated sims, except for important npc's.
    - An option to hide occult stuff among other things. I love occult sims, but most of their gameplay have already been ruined due to people complaining about them. I want my witches, warlocks and mermaids to be noticed in other towns. Not hidden away just because some people prefer realistic gameplay.

I agree so much about the hide occult option. for people who like realistic gameplay they can keep it like it is but it'd be so cool to have an option enabled so youcan see all sorts of occults and interesting things about!!!