Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    I think I did know this but I had forgotten. When a child is sad or heartbroken, they will hug their favourite big animal toy and cry it out! Adorable!
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • groovyboagroovyboa Posts: 25 Member
    I just noticed color swatches of the toilet paper roll holder either have the toilet paper roll in the over or under orientations.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    groovyboa wrote: »
    I just noticed color swatches of the toilet paper roll holder either have the toilet paper roll in the over or under orientations.

They forgot to include the empty roll swatch.
  • Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    I didn't know cats and dogs would get tense because of thunderstorms. The only reason I found out is because I got the playable pets mod.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I didn't know kids couldn't have black eyebrows. I'm slightly confused.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »

They can but it depends on which eyebrow preset you choose IIRC.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Oh! That makes a lot more sense, heh. Not quite sure what happened to poor Alexander's original eyebrows, but this is what I got when I went to give the Goths a makeover.

Anyway. I didn't know that some swatches don't have all the colours, apparently!
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

Oh! That makes a lot more sense, heh. Not quite sure what happened to poor Alexander's original eyebrows, but this is what I got when I went to give the Goths a makeover.

Anyway. I didn't know that some swatches don't have all the colours, apparently!

Oh, that’s because you’re using alpha cc.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Place a chair near a toddler bed and a parent will sit in it while reading the toddler to sleep.
    edited September 2019
    San Myshuno experienced a Godzilla-like disaster:
    VrcCX8Z.png?1
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

You can make a High-Energy Protein Plate while energized.
    ictOOEO.png
    It gives a moodlet:
    xrQeVxj.jpg?1
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Might have been mentioned .. this is a long thread.. but I didn't know that skating counts towards the workout for 8 hours in the body builder aspiration. Just flipped to that aspiration for the heck of it and it surprised me.
    egTcBMc.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I learned that when kids use the Voidcritter battle station the actual Voidcritter character their using shows up on screen!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Any reward items from careers count towards Rebate Day.
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    My sim got a modlet today that said hot like curry and something along the lines of Ace has extra basketball skills from eating curry. Or something. Really funny. 😂
    The amount of money the money tree pays out will still increase past perfection provided you continue to fertilise it.
  • RealTeacherPlaysRealTeacherPlays Posts: 40 Member
    Long lifespan is actually 4 times longer than normal. That makes rotational play possible.
  • FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    Long lifespan is actually 4 times longer than normal. That makes rotational play possible.

Thank you @RealTeacherPlays . I play rotationally, but with a lot of families and a normal life span. Only the household I am currently playing is aging. However, once I finish my rotation and cycle back to the first household, I enable aging for unplayed sims, so that my Townies/NPCs age as well. :)

Gallery:
    Not only did I found out that Sims up- and downloaded from the gallery reset their relationship status, but also spellcaster sims lose their spell book. (Well, technically, they still have it. But it's empty.) At least that happens when I upload sims, maybe it's buggy.

Realm of Magic:
    The Repairio spell can increase the quality of things e.g. potions and paintings. But if it goes wrong, the object catches fire. Make sure to save your game before doing that, especially with paintings or pictures. My sims could not extinguish the fire, because furniture was blocking the way. I had to leave the game without saving. -.-
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member

I recently started rotational play on long lifespan. I also used MCCC to set pregnancies to 12 days.
  • 1Phoenix81Phoenix8 Posts: 9 New Member
    I saw a shiny townie teen today. Is it weird or common behaviour.

And some one help me post the picture of him.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    1Phoenix8 wrote: »
    I saw a shiny townie teen today. Is it weird or common behaviour.

And some one help me post the picture of him.

thats also i gltich i had for a long time with the scout outfit for males!
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    edited September 2019
    I thought my game was corrupted when I saw the shiny scout. Thought it was just me (I play on console). :o

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top