Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, I'm buying a new stuff pack today...

But I can't decide which one I want! All of them look good, she Moschino. So I narrowed it down, and came out with the stuff packs on top. Which of them is the best one?I

I did not include Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, or My First Pet Stuff either because I already have them or I'd rather get another first.
funny-gifs20.gif

So, I'm buying a new stuff pack today... 47 votes

Moschino Stuff
2%
MysticJinx 1 vote
Toddler Stuff
23%
CamkatKaeChan2089Adria22Jultan3mariajane216Evilyn_1007CazualKarmamunroeleListentoToppDoggamber_ilumiretelemwill 11 votes
Fitness Stuff
4%
elelunicyChazzzy 2 votes
Vintage Glamour Stuff
21%
Mariefoxprice83LissyK9Sigzy05Louise_G0325Rae357PeppermixCBookTHESIMMEROF4_000keyivy1103414 10 votes
Backyard Stuff
12%
HestiaTrashmagicannaliese39EnkiSchmidtNindlnetney52 6 votes
Kids Room Stuff
14%
XxAirixXChadSims2Bearpal64Willow17LairaRebeckaGabriellaCaleSims 7 votes
Romantic Garden Stuff
4%
luxsylvanlogion 2 votes
Movie Hangout Stuff
10%
AlrynntaydevnucleonideSERVERFRARouensims 5 votes
Cool Kitchen Stuff
0%
Perfect Patio Stuff
6%
g01denswanGamingTweetyFurryModSpinel 3 votes

Comments

• LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    Vintage Glamour Stuff
    It depends a lot on your play style and what you think you would use. I voted for vintage glamour because everything in it is beautiful and luxurious, which I love and use frequently. I think it was the first stuff pack I bought because it came out right after i bought the sims 4 on black friday in 2017, so it has nostalgic vibes for me. :)
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Well, a lot of the decision depends on your playstyle. If you have kids and toddlers in your game(s), I'd recommend getting their packs. If you're a builder, Romantic Garden for outside or Cool Kitchen for inside. If you like colors in your game, Movie Hangout or Moschino.
    Those are the ones on top of my faves list, the rest I could take or leave.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    As others have pointed out, it really does depend on your own play style. I recommend checking out the SimsVIP guides and other reviews if you haven't already done so to see which SP appeals to you the most. I chose Backyard Stuff because I really love the CAS and BB items. I add the bird feeder, wind chimes and drink tray in almost all of my builds so I get a lot of use out of it. I like most of the options though and don't think you can really go wrong with any of them if they interest you.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Alright, I went ahead and choose Kids Room Stuff because my brothers birthday is coming up soon and since we share an Origin account and he really wants it, I get a bonus :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    But I can't decide which one I want! All of them look good, she Moschino. So I narrowed it down, and came out with the stuff packs on top. Which of them is the best one?I

I did not include Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, or My First Pet Stuff either because I already have them or I'd rather get another first.

Kids Room and Movie Hangout are the best SP's imo. Get one of these, depending on your playstyle.
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    Vintage Glamour Stuff
    Vintage Glamour is great if you have get famous
    Sims are Lit
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Kids Room Stuff
    Alright, I went ahead and choose Kids Room Stuff because my brothers birthday is coming up soon and since we share an Origin account and he really wants it, I get a bonus :D
    You made the right choice.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Fitness Stuff
    As odd as it sounds, Fitness because of the bathroom set included in it lol
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    Out of the ones you listed I own
    The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff
    The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff
    The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

I don't recommend Movie Hangout, unless you really like the items, as for gameplay sims can watch a movie together and talk about the movie they watched, you can make popcorn that's about it.
    Vintage glamour the main thing in this pack is the butler, if you don't need a butler don't get this pack.
    Romantic Garden is the most useful SP because it lets you bring back dead sims unless you like to use mods or own realm of magic which i assume lets you cast a spell for that.

• alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    Oh and if i was to pick one I don't own from your list it would be Cool Kitchen Stuff because I think the counters that come with it are very nice and some of the clutter but I'd get it on sale, not worth full price.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    You can also check this thread for reference.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff
    Movie Stuff has beautiful prints & colors on all the build mode objects. Also, very pretty hairstyles & clothes.