Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Doorbells

Can we please have doorbells. It’s really hard to hear someone knocking at the door unless your sim is nearby. It’s annoying to see that one of my sims family member come by to visit but walks away due to the lack of knowing that they have knocked and stood their for a little minute but was not greeted. I think having doorbells will be a great new feature to the game, with different tones. It could even be included in a free update. Please make doorbells.

Comments

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I agree. Perhaps it should be an option for sims with a certain level of handiness skill to install them and choose the tone they want.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I loved the doorbells in Sims 3, the spooky one was my favorite cause it terrified everyone in the house. I doubt they would bring that one back, but the rest of them should be implemented into Sims 4.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    yeah doors bells could be a option that sims could install like in sims 3
  • jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    Yes, doorbells, and you can add your own custom sounds/jingle to it!
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Yes pls and I also want the landline back. Its that little nostalgia that keeps the sims great!
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Definitely! The game loves to generate so many useless notifications like congratulating us on making friends with someone or to announce its Bear Night at The Shrieking Llama. A doorbell notification would be actually useful.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I agree. Perhaps it should be an option for sims with a certain level of handiness skill to install them and choose the tone they want.

This is a very good idea!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif