Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unpopular opinions

Comments

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I don't care for active careers.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited September 2019
    I like the game changer program so much more than the influencer program. It is nice to have Simmers that care about fixing the game now that just saying that the game is just fine as it is. Nice to have Simmers who can voice the Sims community as a whole rather just their sects of their communities.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • NyosimNyosim Posts: 816 Member
    edited September 2019
    Haven’t been here in awhile, so essay ahoy:

- Newspapers and babies have always been lame.
    - MFP and Moschino may be bad, but they’re in no way objectively even worse than Sweet Treats.
    - If Sweet Treats had to exist it should’ve been a Store set you could cherrypick through. The Jessica Rabbit dress alone made so much bank!!
    - Having no CASt is far better than having laggy badly coded CASt. That said not having a basic color wheel implemented in The Year Our Llama 2019 is inexcusable.
    - I would love to have imaginary friends and Plumbots back. Only if they have the GP skill trees and are CAS customizable though.
    LGR reviews are overly praised.

I freaking love having pets and supernaturals ingame but I completely understand why Clint doesn’t. But his stuff has such great production value so I always look forward to watching the reviews simply for that. That said it’s pretty hypocritical how so many people rely on him to make their own opinion for them . . . yet accuse TS4 fans of being the real 🐑 (and I say this as someone whose main game is TS3). Use your brain and make one yourselves you wannabe contrarians!

That said the Ralph joke always comes off as him cutting off his nose to spite his own face. If you think TS4 stuff packs have little to no value for the money you would spend for them? Great! I’m glad you did the math and saved some cash! But don’t act like setting a doll on fire — something you can only do finitely before you have to purchase another finite doll — is equivalent as paying once for a digital product you can use limitlessly and infinitely.

(edited because of weird word filtering)
    Post edited by Nyosim on
    900woh.png
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,119 Member
    I don't love TS2. The gameplay is fine but the Sims aging bothers me. I always feel a sense of urgency to get things done in the game.

I also have no nostalgic attachment to TS1 or TS2 either. I came into the series in TS3 (about a year or so before Supernatural).

I actually liked the Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack. Granted, there was very little kitchen for a pack themed around kitchens but I do like what items we got.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I love alpha cc, I find maxis match really bland to look at whereas alpha adds so much more detail (I know people think this is a popular opinion but so many people rip into it I feel it's unpopular)
    I could not care less about cars
    I love most premades, finding out about the new ones each pack brings is one of the best parts for me.
    Seasons is the worst expansion, don't get the fuss about weather tbh.
    Active careers take too much time, I prefer sending them to a rabbit hole.
    I love Island living, even though I agree it is lacking in some areas (where's my deep sea diving at? also mermaids could have been more fleshed out.)
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    I dislike nuclear family gameplay and would prefer it if they catered more to couples and just 2 people playstyles.
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    6. Family players have actually gotten way more content that works for their play style than they're willing to admit. Like 85% of what's been released in this game's packs works for family play.

I agree SO MUCH!

• My unpopular opinions:

Sims 4 is the best of the series for it's Live Mode Play (the only mode I play in, hence it being my favourite of all the games.)
    agree! :)
    My First Pet is one of the best stuff packs.

The worst packs are bowling night (Stuff), Spa Day & Vampires ( for Game, couldn't decide between the two) and City Living for Expansion. Me:No. :)

The most fun way to play is with 3-7 toddlers in a household.

I do NOT want to see a return of turn offs/turn ons.
    disagree :D

I would way rather follow my Sims to Primary School than University

The Pack I want most to come to Sims 4 is World Adventures.

I love sims 4! Just want to share my other feelings too

Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    I don't use mods/cc

Me neither... They seem like too much hassle..
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    mock68 wrote: »
    I don't use mods/cc

Me neither... They seem like too much hassle..

They ARE a hassle lol. I don't use CC and I use a couple mods on some of my saves but not many as they are super annoying to update lol. I basically just use a few littlemssam ones so I can run a daycare and foster home.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I don't use mods/cc

Me either. Not really a fan.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I don't use mods/cc

I have a couple of mods, but I never use CC.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
    I think Realms of Magic offers more gameplay, quality content, features, content for builders, and larger world than City Living did and think it will sell better too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    edited September 2019
    Cars would never work in the sims 4.
    Maybe, but they worked in the Sims 2 and honestly those are my favorite despite the closed world how they would pull out of the driveway. It was cool building a car from scratch in that game too.

The carpools, limos, taxis, and schoolbuses in the Sims 1 were fun too. Was funny when Drew Carey would show up for popular parties in a limo.
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    I wouldn't mind an attraction system in theory, but I wouldn't want any of the attraction systems from previous games. And I super do not want nor care about goofy star signs.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • MysticJinxMysticJinx Posts: 11 New Member
    > @somewhsome said:
    > I like Moschino stuff. Photography is cool, build/buy objects are great, hairstyles and even clothes are nice imo.
    I like Moschino too! Mainly because I like the wallpapers and how i can make sims pose in a photostudio.

I do not like playing with toddlers/children, I find them creepy and too much of a hassle imo. And I also really like playing with vampires, but not so much with the other occult forms.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top