Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taoron's Build Showcase

Comments

• TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Thank you @rosemow =) Your comments are always appreciated. My wife will be happy too. She's my consultant on seating and arranging staff things, as she worked in restaurants for years. I always ask her if she'd work there. LOL I'm sure she humors me, but she does complain if seats are too close together and gave me proper measurements for seating space and work areas. =)
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Beautiful restaurant and you can give a hug to your wife for her advises as your works are so realistic <3<3<3
    edited September 2019
    =) I shall. Thank you. Now I just need to figure out how the heck some of you get so many thousands of downloads ona single item and followers. It baffles me.
    Connections... you have to give positive comments in Gallery on other ppl's creations thousand folds, also following others encourages them to visit your profile and following you back. Not talking about bottom licking.. just be honest: fave and comment. If you don't like something or can't think anything nice to say, don't comment at all. 1 negative comment has more effect than 100 good comments but it only hurts you, if you give negative feedback. If you only fave, ppl tend to ignore you... so commenting is very much appreciated - even if it is just 1 word or hearts.

Not to mention that the super popular has been part of the Gallery community for several years, they have blogs and youtube channels etc. Also getting a Maxis fave will attract attention but that's a game of luck :joy:
    Yeah. I figured a lot of it was time. I wouldn't dream of a negative comment, if I don't like something. I'd just move on, for sure. I'm starting to comment more, on what I do like and I do need to strart following more people. I think I tend to get wrapped up in all of the largeer builds I'm working on and forget things like that. I'll do gooder. =)
    edited September 2019

'Zen Penthouse'

I've gone back to my minimalist style and finished this Penthouse. It is a 3 level, 4 Bed , 2.5 Bath Home. The lower floor mainly contains the Elevator, Garbage, Mail, the rear terraced garden and allows for the tranquility pool (an actual pool because I couldn't place a fountain, for whatever reason.)

The Main living area is an open fllor plan, alowing sight lines to the terraced gardens at either end. There is a couple of seating/gathering areas, dining, a bar, large professional kitchen and pantry. Access to the front gardens with seating, a waterfall and tranquility pool. There is also a guest bedroom with views of the rear gardens and a terrace at the very rear, overlooking the rear gardens with a reading nook.

The upper level contains the Master Bedroom and bath, as well as 2 other bedrooms, with a shared bath, both of which have views of the gardens. More Zen seating areas cvan be found broken up along the hall and at the rear end, with a Tea seatiing area, overlooking the read garden.

The windows are layered and tinted in a way that veritably eliminates the busy world outside, while the use of natural woods inside bring tranquility to the chaos outside the walls of this home.

Gallery Price: $215,882

Gallery Link: HERE!

9oPmt0A.png
    hLcCqjH.png
    E2yL0x5.png
    zzIFnp4.png
    DLzeryI.png
    Dc55Pfi.png
    ltZDnXe.png
    9sn5gnP.png
    Y0Dco5Y.png
    AqQ5KZ0.png
    EH5fcjq.png
    Y3sYnJl.png
    k9WFAPG.png
    dgOOrJF.png
    ms7Cws9.png
    oNcOYs5.png
    tgj6xU5.png
    qug5uJS.png
    PYD2Iov.png
    yEbrWSO.png
    zmu3H96.png
    f4KJ1Ns.png
    qrRKSlL.png
    gHHII9K.png
    RDJES9a.png
    1ht9CJx.png
    0lU5OtZ.png
    BU6Xtvi.png
    MA7bSmW.png
    s44m5F6.png
    ngLmU7G.png
    7nyxYIE.png

Post edited by Taoron on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Zen Penthouse is a lovely modern home! :) The wall of patterned windows is very nice! Very nice open plan layout of the interior , and the natural texture of the the walls, flooring and furnishings is nice. Very nice stylish design and furnishing of the bedrooms! The wallart on the bedhead walls, the blossom, golden sculpture and the way you have placed the bosai plants on the shelving in one of the bedrooons looks great!
    It is a very nice modern penthouse :)
    @rosemow ,Thank you! I'm very happy with it.
    Beautiful <3<3<3 Harmonious interior.
    Thank you @Gwiniel I think I'd like to live there. =)
  • bubbajoe621bubbajoe621 Posts: 86 Member
    [quote=" I think I'd like to live there. =)[/quote]

My number one rule for my own builds, no matter how weird, and this one certainly passes the test. I'm really enjoying the asian influence. Everything looks so peaceful.

@bubbajoe621 Why, thank you. I just woke up and that just made my day.

Castle Inspired Home #2

Castle Inspired Home: 5 Bed/2 Bath + 2 Half Baths, Latrge Courtyard, Rear Patio and Veranda, Pub, Armory, Library, Gallery Large Kitchen, Dining Room, Den, Game Room, 3 Craft Rooms on 1st floor Left Empty for your choice, Art by: @juwels64 & @seaweed102

Gallery Price: $321,955

oZNx45u.png
    75GcfMp.png
    h88CkIJ.png
    5W7aD91.png
    Ja1xc5x.png
    8ViKUTS.png
    vJXwBmF.png
    54sN2FF.png
    PVsEuOl.png
    w5xHfwu.png
    5qFanHE.png
    CZDQO0g.png
    CZDQO0g.png
    hbrdWBZ.png
    ptU3Nfg.png
    FsyZNCM.png
    1OEaTV3.png
    btQewyu.png
    g1MqxS7.png
    5OFBDrw.png
    YF8YqUO.png
    VWkBJj4.png
    Fye9Xae.png
    kU4OhuX.png
    pmSTvt0.png
    eSly6vc.png
    4oVro8Q.png
    Ofnbt3T.png
    Cl5tHja.png
    7E9rY1Y.png
    eKi892E.png
    xEonklj.png
    7tGADNL.png
    TvNyOsY.png
    XVxsS0j.png
    NNAf3fa.png

w5xHfwu.png
    zH2IhUf.png
    jNw8xcu.png

Castle Inspired Home #2 is a lovely castle home! :) Very great exterior design, the stone wall texture gives a great look and feel to the castle, the double doors entrance to the home is great and the courtyard is very nice! The red flowerbox windows are pretty! Very nice upper patio sitting area! Sims will have very nice views when sitting there. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior! The wall paneling in the rooms and the colour schemes are very nice and suit the castle theme very well!
    It is a very nice castle home for a sims family to enjoy living in :)
    Simply amazing, love it <3<3<3 For a man who dislikes interior decorating - you've done a marvelous work! <3<3<3
    D'awwww...Thank you @Gwiniel

Just having some fun with the new RoM stuff. So, I recreated a Cottage/Tiny home floorplan I'[ve done previously, in a different way. =) I added some things in, after I initially took some pics last night, but still like the pics, so....

Mystic Cottage

Gallery Price: $29,425

SrPyi23.png
    TLSPtRj.png
    Y0HH0OC.png
    BYPSb9F.png
    cJnCTBi.png
    dH7N0mZ.png
    9H7SFAS.png
    HZOunkP.png
    sMwylke.png
    HtZHQh7.png
    VKn9i3T.png
    edited September 2019
    Mystic Cottage is pretty! :) Very nice exterior design, stone textured roofing and front wall , and the curved stone fenced garden area is very lovely! It is great that are outdoors laundry items for washing and drying outdoors, Very nice homely furnishings and warm colour of the interior! The wall pattern in the living areas is very nice and the new pack stove and fridge is very nice in the kitchen area. The patterned window in the bedroom is very pretty! The patterned flooring in the bathroom adds a special look to the room
    It a lovely small cottage :)
    Thank you @rosemow It was a quick buld, but fun. I think I was asleep through most of it. LOL
    You have so many great and beautiful ideas! The Mystic Cottage is wonderful - love that flower bed made of debug fences and that little space for the bed using that beautiful new door <3<3<3
    Thank you @Gwiniel =)
  • bubbajoe621bubbajoe621 Posts: 86 Member
    Thank goodness for the forums, none of this amazing charm comes through the gallery. Love the fantasy garden and the sleeping nook is giving me an historical scandinavian feel.
    @bubbajoe621 Thank you! I know. I wish they would let us make our own Gallery Photo pics. There is an app for that, but I've tried it and they come out tagged as CC, even though there is no CC. Grrrrr Some of the ways the pictures are generated is so infuriating.

Woodland Retreat

Sometimes you go in, knowing exactly what you want and sometimes you are merely the sculptor, waiting for the block of stone or wood to tell you what it is going to be. This started as a RoM based build and ended up taking a different shape. 2 Bed/2 Bath Cabin, for a small family. It has RoM elements still, so the owners can go any way.

Gallery Price: $59,001 (that $1 is killing me lol)

uuwaqSD.png
    CLdQjo6.png
    51kHiZt.png
    OWLMwfY.png
    bayFH8W.png
    sJCEow1.png
    u6xpoKv.png
    VuhHTIZ.png
    w4lgsHv.png
    TLJOKU5.png
    Vl2Lgse.png

w8E5nv1.png

tvdm1yL.png

The Woodland retreat is beautiful - love the layout, interior, landscaping and especially that little dirt path at the back of the house <3<3<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top