Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone know how to make potions work out of buydebug?

I can't get my sim to place them in her in ventory. She's a witch but cant make potions yet. The only options I get is infuriate(catch on fire) and throw away.

Comments

• WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    A bug as I have a zillion things though they sometimes glitch drinking... I should've known there be issues but was too excited for magic
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    With the buydebug ones you can place them then choose 'drink' which will work, but not place in your inventory. I noticed also that when I hover my mouse over them it won't tell me which potion it is.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2019
    I think I ran into that bug last night. I was getting tired of waiting for my sim to learn or purchase the potion needed for clearing curses. So I went into buydebug to purchase it straight from buy mode. The first one I placed down only had the option to toss it, so I placed down a second one, the exact same one, and that one worked properly.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I finally got it into their inventory but when given to sims they just hold it. It sticks in their hands. My sim who drunk the friendship one then talked to another sim nothing happened. Relationship didn't change from aquaintences. They were suppose to be best friends forever.