Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• DrewElishaDrewElisha Posts: 3 New Member
    Anyone know why I'm not getting all options? Under pregnancy, I only have one option. I only have 2 options under MC tuner. I have no options to enable cheats or auto save. Help!
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    The hybrid portion of this mod doesn't seem to work. I have it set that if a vampire and an alien have kids, they should get a hybrid child 100% of the time (vampire and alien are both set to 0%). However, in my test save, my male vampire and his alien wife have three kids (two girls and a boy) and they are all 100% vampire. They have no option to disguise themselves like an alien should, nor do they have any alien interactions.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @floridameerkat that is correct. If you set it to 100% chance for a vampire child if one parent is a vampire and 100% chance if one parent is an alien, you will not get a vampire-alien hybrid. I don’t think that this part of the mod is meant to be used to get hybrids so I wouldn’t say that it’s not working as it ought.

If you want to make those children hybrids, you could use the following cheat on them: traits.equip_trait trait_OccultAlien

They will remain a vampire and also become an alien. But be aware that vampire-alien hybrids are glitchy.

Most of the time, you can’t get a vampire-alien hybrid from a vampire and an alien having a baby. All of my vampire-alien hybrids have resulted from a vampire being abducted by aliens (if a vampire is abducted by aliens and becomes pregnant there seems to be about a 50% chance that the baby will be a vampire-alien hybrid. There is a higher chance if you also have the ‘on a dark ley’ lot trait)
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    edited September 2019
    Does anyone know how to disable autonomous pregnancies and relationships/marriages? People are dating each other and there are relationships I don't know about and also there are babies popping up all over town.
    Samlish wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to disable autonomous pregnancies and relationships/marriages? People are dating each other and there are relationships I don't know about and also there are babies popping up all over town.
    @Samlish you need to set the percentage chance of sims becoming pregnant or getting married to 0%. To do that, do the following:

Click on a computer and then on MC Command Center’. The settings you what are:

MC Command center > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percentage > Teen: 0%
    MC Command center > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percentage > YA: 0%
    MC Command center > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percentage > Adult: 0%
    MC Command center > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percentage > Elder: 0%

MC Command center > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percentage > Teen: 0%
    MC Command center > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percentage > YA: 0%
    MC Command center > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percentage > Adult: 0%
    MC Command center > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percentage > Elder: 0%
    Is that preventing them from becoming married/pregnant both purposely and autonomously or just autonomously?
    @floridameerkat that is correct. If you set it to 100% chance for a vampire child if one parent is a vampire and 100% chance if one parent is an alien, you will not get a vampire-alien hybrid. I don’t think that this part of the mod is meant to be used to get hybrids so I wouldn’t say that it’s not working as it ought.

If you want to make those children hybrids, you could use the following cheat on them: traits.equip_trait trait_OccultAlien

They will remain a vampire and also become an alien. But be aware that vampire-alien hybrids are glitchy.

Most of the time, you can’t get a vampire-alien hybrid from a vampire and an alien having a baby. All of my vampire-alien hybrids have resulted from a vampire being abducted by aliens (if a vampire is abducted by aliens and becomes pregnant there seems to be about a 50% chance that the baby will be a vampire-alien hybrid. There is a higher chance if you also have the ‘on a dark ley’ lot trait)

Then why is there is a hybrid option and what is setting it to 100% supposed to do?
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member

Then why is there is a hybrid option and what is setting it to 100% supposed to do?

Because human-vampire and human-alien are both possible. 100 would be one or the other. Try 50 and see what happens. I've had no trouble getting alien-human hybrids that way.
    image.png

@floridameerkat the hybrid option does not mean the glitchy vampire-alien hybrids. The term is being used for the sims who are born normally from an alien/non-alien union. These sims look pretty much like normal sims except that they have alien coloured skin but they do not have alien powers and cannot disguise themselves.
    Samlish wrote: »
    Is that preventing them from becoming married/pregnant both purposely and autonomously or just autonomously?
    @Samlish that will prevent sims autonomously marrying or getting pregnant. So, no townies will marry or get pregnant unless you play them and make it happen.
    Thanks @MaggieMarley! I'll give it a try! :smile:
    edited September 2019
    SimTresa wrote: »

Because human-vampire and human-alien are both possible. 100 would be one or the other. Try 50 and see what happens. I've had no trouble getting alien-human hybrids that way.

If you have a human and an alien have a child, don't they always have a hybrid? I've never had this combination have anything else, even without mods. I've never had a vampire/human hybrid before. What are they like?
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    edited September 2019

@floridameerkat the hybrid option does not mean the glitchy vampire-alien hybrids. The term is being used for the sims who are born normally from an alien/non-alien union. These sims look pretty much like normal sims except that they have alien coloured skin but they do not have alien powers and cannot disguise themselves.

I selected the option for vampre/alien, not vampire/human or alien/human. I thought that meant vampire/alien parents and would result in a true vampire/alien hybrid? I wish I could find something in the documentation for this. The website was very unhelpful.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner

I selected the option for vampre/alien, not vampire/human or alien/human. I thought that meant vampire/alien parents and would result in a true vampire/alien hybrid?
    @floridameerkat I’m afraid it doesn’t. When a vampire and an alien have a baby normally the result is a “hybrid” in the sense of a sim which has alien coloured skin but otherwise looks normal and has no alien powers or disguise. This is the original proper meaning of an alien “hybrid” in TS4 but the term has later been appropriated to apply to the sims who are born being both full alien and full vampire or both full alien and full mermaid etc. That’s unfortunate because it causes confusion but MCCC is using “hybrid” as I have indicated, rather than in this secondary sense. So if you select 100% for hybrid under vampire and alien parents, the child will be a sim with alien coloured skin but it will not be a full alien and it will not have alien powers.

I selected the option for vampre/alien, not vampire/human or alien/human. I thought that meant vampire/alien parents and would result in a true vampire/alien hybrid?
    @floridameerkat I’m afraid it doesn’t. When a vampire and an alien have a baby normally the result is a “hybrid” in the sense of a sim which has alien coloured skin but otherwise looks normal and has no alien powers or disguise. This is the original proper meaning of an alien “hybrid” in TS4 but the term has later been appropriated to apply to the sims who are born being both full alien and full vampire or both full alien and full mermaid etc. That’s unfortunate because it causes confusion but MCCC is using “hybrid” as I have indicated, rather than in this secondary sense. So if you select 100% for hybrid under vampire and alien parents, the child will be a sim with alien coloured skin but it will not be a full alien and it will not have alien powers.

Interesting. Thank you for clarifying. I'll have to go back into the test save and see what the kids skin colors are.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    Can anyone please help me with my lastexception errors?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>b1fbdc023275969d5d7ac9c6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-09-13 02:27:52</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:937</categoryid><desyncid>b1fbdc023275969d5d7ac9c6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 779, in _alarm_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 800, in _trigger_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2765, in callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2877, in set_state_from_stat File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2595, in set_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2645, in _trigger_on_state_changed File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 485, in on_state_changed File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 413, in update_object_tooltip File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 502, in _ui_metadata_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 454, in get_tokens File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 454, in <genexpr> File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 327, in _get_token File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 31, in get_objects File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 937, in get_participants ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>b1fbdc023275969d5d7ac9c6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-09-13 02:29:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>resolver.py:937</categoryid><desyncid>b1fbdc023275969d5d7ac9c6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 779, in _alarm_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 800, in _trigger_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2765, in callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2877, in set_state_from_stat File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2595, in set_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2645, in _trigger_on_state_changed File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 485, in on_state_changed File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 413, in update_object_tooltip File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 502, in _ui_metadata_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 454, in get_tokens File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 454, in <genexpr> File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\localization_tokens.py", line 327, in _get_token File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\tunable_utils\tunable_object_generator.py", line 31, in get_objects File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 937, in get_participants ValueError: Trying to use SingleObjectResolver with something that is not an Object: ParticipantType.Actor rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>b1fbdc023275969d5d7ac9c6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-09-13 02:37:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weakref.py:429</categoryid><desyncid>b1fbdc023275969d5d7ac9c6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<, reason:ResetReason.BEING_DESTROYED, stage:_Stage.EARLY_DETACHMENT, being_processed:True, source:None, cause:None. This will result in a partially reset object (TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 395, in call_save_game_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 421, in request_client_disconnect_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 736, in on_teardown File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 325, in trigger_batch_destroy File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 318, in trigger_batch_reset File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 419, in start_processing File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 443, in _process File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 594, in _process_one_record File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 534, in _process_one_record File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 747, in on_reset_early_detachment File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 343, in on_reset_early_detachment File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4727, in cancel File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4494, in _cancel_eventually File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1546, in _cancel File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1599, in _detach_from_group File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\socials\group.py", line 821, in detach File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\weakref.py", line 429, in get TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @NADYSOPHIE Looks like you're on a very outdated version of MCCC - you need to update to the latest version.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    DrewElisha wrote: »
    Anyone know why I'm not getting all options? Under pregnancy, I only have one option. I only have 2 options under MC tuner. I have no options to enable cheats or auto save. Help!

Check your mods folder. It sounds like you don't have the pregnancy and tuner modules enabled.

I don't mean to sound annoying, but I'd still like to know what problems MCCC has been causing with the new update (does it conflict with the patch itself or just ROM?) and if it's safe to remove it. I don't want to risk corrupting my saves.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    AyKooChao wrote: »

Check your mods folder. It sounds like you don't have the pregnancy and tuner modules enabled.

I don't mean to sound annoying, but I'd still like to know what problems MCCC has been causing with the new update (does it conflict with the patch itself or just ROM?) and if it's safe to remove it. I don't want to risk corrupting my saves.
    @AyKooChao MCCC shouldn’t be causing any problems with the last patch or with ROM provided that you’re up to date. I’ve not experienced any and there would have been a hotfix by now if anything needed addressing. I don’t think that taking out MCCC will cause you problems (on occasion, I have taken out MCCC and continued playing the same save without it while waiting for it to be updated). But it’s always best to make a backup just in case before removing any mods.
  • kgottwaldkgottwald Posts: 6 New Member
    Teens can no longer introduce themselves. Clicking on a Sim they don't already know, the only options are MCCC and Drugs/Settings.

MCCC 6.5.0, Basemental Drugs 3.9.10.18.104, All Traits in CAS 3.0.
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    @NADYSOPHIE Looks like you're on a very outdated version of MCCC - you need to update to the latest version.

I have MC Command Center 6.5.0 and I don't find another more recent than that.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    NADYSOPHIE wrote: »

I have MC Command Center 6.5.0 and I don't find another more recent than that.

Are you 100% sure as I'm looking at this line where it says you have version 6.3.2:
    "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 594, in _process_one_recordFile "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i once had to gothrough all my mc files cause it wasn't working. it turned out a older file somehow mixed in with the new ones. you might want to check that. cause one i took the file out it worked. just a suggestion.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    AyKooChao wrote: »

@AyKooChao MCCC shouldn’t be causing any problems with the last patch or with ROM provided that you’re up to date. I’ve not experienced any and there would have been a hotfix by now if anything needed addressing. I don’t think that taking out MCCC will cause you problems (on occasion, I have taken out MCCC and continued playing the same save without it while waiting for it to be updated). But it’s always best to make a backup just in case before removing any mods.

Thanks. :smile:
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    kgottwald wrote: »
    Teens can no longer introduce themselves. Clicking on a Sim they don't already know, the only options are MCCC and Drugs/Settings.

MCCC 6.5.0, XXX 3.9.10.18.104, All Traits in CAS 3.0.

We are not allowed to discuss that Mod on our forums as it violates the Teen rating of the game. Please contact the site that you downloaded it from for troubleshooting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top