Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mischief Managed! (RoM)

(There might be a slight RoM spoiler, as I will be mentioning one of the spells. Also, image heavy!)

So, my Spellcaster Amalia has organized a dinner party with the Goths and the Laandgraab. She's a great cook, so everyone was enjoying the evening... Little did the muggles her guests know that the only reason they were invited was because Amalia had recently learned the Infatuate spell and wanted to test it!
0N3ScZH.png

It appears it was a success:
xOfZwYx.png

Amalia looks proud of herself as Mortimer and Geoffrey are smooching each other. Bella, on the other hand, looks shocked and Nancy is just furious.
9ExM1Xc.png

Don't worry, Nancy! Now it's your time!
2g47Mgw.png
Lu6Ij71.png

Meanwhile, Amalia is even more satisfied:
K9vM0Ad.png

Afterwards, Bella is feeling flirty and Mortimer looks... interested? I'm not surprised, considering it's the Goths.
rBpkmvg.png

Poor Nancy was so confused that she started crying:
2teB9Mr.png

In the end, the dinner party was a success: Amalia earned the Gold medal and Nancy was minionized to wash the dishes. When they got home, they taught their kids never to accept dinner invites from Spellcasters.
o6ZCg4P.png

Comments

• RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    This is hilarious 😂

Oh man, you’ve inspired me to make one of my sims a complete trickster. Just gotta decide who...
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    @RobinGreenthumb Go for it, you won't regret it!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I love this... let the drama unfold. In another thread I abused a vampire a bit then minionized him too hehehe. Then I sent him to a fluffy looking room to sleep in. I think I'm going to put an apron on him next. Oh my evil sims are gonna have fun :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i had to check this just because of the title (which is what i named the household of the trickster deity i plan to turn into the mischief sage when i uploaded him. same reference, of course)

nicely done, and that's exactly what i expect to see from the likes of mischief casters, which is why i'm turning coyote, 'hero' of many stories from multiple native american tribes, into the mischief sage. he'll try to rein them in a little bit, trying to point out that you shouldn't really go overboard with it but use it to teach people lessons... even though he's not always the best at following his own advice

i'm actually rather sad that mischief has the fewest spells (figured all paths would have 8, but mischief has 7 while practical has 9) and some of those spells are just... meh to me
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    @Hermitgirl Yes! Gotta show those pesky vampires who’s the new occult in town! The fluffy bedroom is a nice touch :D

@kalaksed your Sim sounds really interesting, love his background! I agree, it’s sad that mischief magic has the smallest amount of spells, but you can also use the untamed ones for mischievous purposes ;)

@MaggieMarley Thank you!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited September 2019
    I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good. By golly this is funny!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    You had me in stitches, this looks like some kinda party! :D I've not had a chance to cast much in the real sims world, except when Vlad came to my door, so my sim made him sad and then inferniated him. Will be having some fun today! Way to go on reaching all your party goals.
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    This is brilliant! Ahh, the new Spellcaster matchmaking service. Or.... homewrecker service. >:)
    #Team Occult