Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.

Yay! Here's to a happy and healthy baby. :smiley:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

Yay!!! <3 Congratulations!!! <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

Congratulations that is amazing news! Champagne, champagne for everyone!!!

🥂🥂🥂🥂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

Ahh, congratulations!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

Congrats to you and your family with your new baby girl! Wishing you all a lot of happy and healthy years, moments and memories together. <3
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Thanks everyone. :)
    Thanks everyone. :)

You're welcome. :)

Also - the Meet-the-Cast episode of the new Abnormality season is out now too. :)
    http://abnormalitysims.blogspot.com/2019/09/50-meet-contestants.html
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Congrats Shadami! :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited September 2019
    BACC SIMS

Founder - Artie Stique by Vul (won the founder vote)
    Townie 1 - Danny Sharpe by HayloHusky (nominated by haylo)
    Townie 2 - Fabio Farfeild by paco1200 (nominated by kitty)
    Townie 3 - Diane White by Tigerblu11 (nominated by tiger)
    Townie 4 - Ben Schiffer by YJB19299 (nominated by yannik)
    Townie 5 - Maya Carter by kittymeow (nominated by iceman)
    Townie 6 - Maya Hansen by WinteryGarnet (nominated by iceman)
    Townie 7 - Debby Gloomington by Turner (nominated by turner)
    Townie 8 - ??? by ???
    Townie 9 - ??? by ???
    Townie 10 - ??? by ???
    Townie 11 - ??? by ???
    Townie 12 - ??? by ???

Townie 13 - ??? by ???
    Townie 14 - ??? by ???
    Townie 15 - ??? by ???
    Townie 16 - ??? by ???

PICTURES OF THE LATEST SIMS

Maya%2BCarter.png

Debby%2BGloomington.png

Maya%2BHansen.png

Maya%2BHansen%2B2.png

Hmm, I made 2 Maya Hansens, one based on her Mole appearance and one based on her Identity appearance. I kinda prefer her Mole version over the Identity version (also because that's her look when she was on the reality show), but what do you all think?

Don't forget that you can also still nominate other Sims. :) I plan on starting this after I got the upcoming Jetset episode out, so I hope to have at least 12 nominated townies in by then.
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Ooooh! Since Artie is the founder, you should put Linda in there too! If Jake is okay with her :3
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Ooooh! Since Artie is the founder, you should put Linda in there too! If Jake is okay with her :3

Good thought. :)

@x_MG_x
    Banner.png
    Yeah, Maya's Mole look is iconic :D
    Not that it's still there this season since she tried to pull off being Evarrine
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Vlad called Melinda to say she had a lovely neck, then he appeared at their door. Melinda being so nice greeted him but Meredith saw the vampire scum and performed a despairio spell on him while frightened Melinda looked on from the inside. The spell backfired and worked on Meredith instead causing her to be very sad, wonder if the spell went wrong because of her being occupied by the mac 'n' cheese she has in the other hand? :joy:

TJkQcfV.png
    Bad Vlad! :joy:

And yeah, it's totally the mac n cheese's fault

No one trust Mac 'n Cheese, the muggliest food around.

She alternatively could stab him with her wand. Much more practical and to the point. ;)
    Banner.png
    I put it off for months, but I decided to finally start with De Mol Season 6. :D

Ep 1
    - It's too bad that they were too late getting the 2,500, but I saw it coming
    - Yeah, the dominoes seemed hard. I don't think I could've done it
    - Two challenges done just in the nick of time. The editing is good too
    - Chicken wrangling :joy:
    - Yeah, that challenge was difficult too. I don't think I could've done it. And I only recognized Billie Jean
    - So I did say I already knew the Mole because I spoiled myself, and I have to say they've been doing pretty well so far. Very few people suspect them
    - The rappelling/abseiling looks pretty exciting. But I think they also did this in WIDM. I think it's a staple physical challenge
    - They're good with the questions too. They really know each other well
    - Why the hell did Joke push the button before hearing the quote? (Okay, it turns out she just wanted the envelope)
    - I like Lloyd and Baha so far. :D I wonder if one of them will go home first
    - Lol at Pieter just cursing the entire time during his descent :joy:
    - Bye Kelly D:
    - More suspense with Joke's envelope :0

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I put it off for months, but I decided to finally start with De Mol Season 6. :D

Ep 1
    - Yeah, that challenge was difficult too. I don't think I could've done it. And I only recognized Billie Jean
    - So I did say I already knew the Mole because I spoiled myself, and I have to say they've been doing pretty well so far. Very few people suspect them
    - The rappelling/abseiling looks pretty exciting. But I think they also did this in WIDM. I think it's a staple physical challenge
    - Why the hell did Joke push the button before hearing the quote? (Okay, it turns out she just wanted the envelope)
    - Bye Kelly D:

You’re watching this how I watched it. Cause I also spoiled it for myself and I knew who it was XD I was just watching out for the winner and enjoying the ride XD

Ep 1
    - Bye Kelly D:

You’re watching this how I watched it. Cause I also spoiled it for myself and I knew who it was XD I was just watching out for the winner and enjoying the ride XD

Yeah. :joy: I'm just waiting to see who goes first and who wins

Ep 1
    - Bye Kelly D:

Woo, have fun watching Ice. :)
    - Yeah, but it's still quite the season opening - everone's buried alive. :o And I love how Gilles just adresses them like nothing's going on. XD
    - Yeah, it was hard recognising those songs. I lack in music knowledge. :grimace:
    - Yeah, it's a regularly seen challenge in the game, on WIDM it's been around since S2 - there's always a few extreme things.
    - Pieter XD Earlier this year I heard he quit his job as a priest/pastor though. He disagrees with the celibacy rule that comes with it.
    Banner.png

Ep 1
    - Bye Kelly D:

Woo, have fun watching Ice. :)
    - Yeah, but it's still quite the season opening - everone's buried alive. :o And I love how Gilles just adresses them like nothing's going on. XD
    - Yeah, it was hard recognising those songs. I lack in music knowledge. :grimace:
    - Yeah, it's a regularly seen challenge in the game, on WIDM it's been around since S2 - there's always a few extreme things.
    - Pieter XD Earlier this year I heard he quit his job as a priest/pastor though. He disagrees with the celibacy rule that comes with it.

Yeah, good for Pieter. He's a good-looking guy, and I'm sure he can easily find a partner.

From what I know, the celibacy rule in Catholicism was instated during the Middle Ages because the priesthood used to have a lot of political clout and it was a hereditary position. This caused a lot of conflicts, so they decided that priests just don't get heirs. I feel like over time, the reasoning for this evolved into chastity stuff and "being married to the church" or something. I could be wrong, but I'm too tired to double check :joy:

Hmm, who could this mystery man be? ;)

UGmCQmr.png
    kittymeow wrote: »

UGmCQmr.png

😍

kittymeow wrote: »

UGmCQmr.png

Flirt.png
    Banner.png

Sorry for my lateness! Congratulations to you all!! 😊
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Thank you kitty. <3
    My third day home is almost over and it feels like it's been a week already. So very little sleep. And not really because of the baby xD

I'll share a picture link when I'm at the computer if you all want to see her.