Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discharge

Kal_T0rakKal_T0rak Posts: 172 Member
I bought the Discharge perk for my spellcaster but I cannot seem to use it. Does anyone know why?48729204966_233b097153_h.jpg
To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Picture didn’t open for me
  • Kal_T0rakKal_T0rak Posts: 172 Member
    I think I fixed the picture issue
    To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    It only appears when you have something to discharge. You should also now have the ability to build charge, if you do, try building charge first then you should see the discharge option.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
    simm621 wrote: »
    It only appears when you have something to discharge. You should also now have the ability to build charge, if you do, try building charge first then you should see the discharge option.

Not sure I understand what you mean. She has a max charge in that picture. I let it drop a little and had her minionize her husband but she still can't discharge.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    You don't have an option to cast any spell at all in that picture. Maybe try a game restart or repair?
    That menu was from clicking herself. The only self casting spell I have so far is Scruberoo so it just appears by itself in the list and not under the Magic option.
    I figured it out. You can't discharge if you're overcharged. You have to be Charged or below to use it. Once my level dropped far enough I was able to cast it.