Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ways to die

Ok maybe it's because its Friday the 13th or that I fill like need more ways to kill my sims not sure. But I fill as though the death system seems to be a bit off track in game.

You can die from embarrassment or getting to angry but not from someone lighting your but on fire or freezing you. I mean at least in sims 3 it was a bit better if you was lit on fire better run to nearest water like shower put yourself out in a certain time or your toast but nope not anymore now you just get dirty so no real concern to run for water not like your goin die or anything. Emotions kill not fire or at least not by being set on fire anyway. And as for sickness that seems like another missed opportunity I mean if you get sick there should be a chance you could die if you dont take your medicine but nope why run out and buy medicine to get better it's not going to kill you if you dont. As for emotions those deaths are ok but I feel as those the should have given us a scared emotion that would have made more since to be scared to death just saying. Yet it's hardly fun when there is so little you can actually die from there just isnt any real threat to lighting someone on fire to having to run and put yourself out before it's to late or taking medicine if your sick or nothing really. For being life game I know if someone lit me on fire I would be a bit more than just smelly if I didn't put it out.
Anyway just thinking about ways I would like to kill time or sims on my friday the 13th. :)

Comments

• Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    I killed one of my sim's enemies by having them eat a bad quality Pufferfish Nigiri. Guaranteed death and no evidence whatsoever.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I really like this death guide which is super organized and helpful:
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/death/
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    I think dead by freezing or heat is the easiest ways. Rather quick, and especially for elders, it doesn't feel too unrealistic.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited September 2019
    It's hard to accidentally die in the Sims, and I don't think it's happened in my game. My daughter lost someone to laughter early on, and that's the closest I've ever come. It's really easy to send an electrocuted Sim to shower away the moodlet, or send that Very Playful Sim to try to calm down. My conscience won't let me just ignore it.

I killed one of my sim's enemies by having them eat a bad quality Pufferfish Nigiri. Guaranteed death and no evidence whatsoever.
    I had never thought of doing that. Did you leave it out somewhere, or invite them over and call to meal, or what? I hate killing Sims, and this seems so much less traumatizing than building a death room/walling in a pool.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    edited September 2019
    It's hard to accidentally die in the Sims, and I don't think it's happened in my game. My daughter lost someone to laughter early on, and that's the closest I've ever come. It's really easy to send an electrocuted Sim to shower away the moodlet, or send that Very Playful Sim to try to calm down. My conscience won't let me just ignore it.

I had never thought of doing that. Did you leave it out somewhere, or invite them over and call to meal, or what? I hate killing Sims, and this seems so much less traumatizing than building a death room/walling in a pool.

It was a bit more cruel and conniving from my part. My sim had low cooking skill so the pufferfish turned out bad, invited said late sim over, had a voodoo doll bound to the target and poked them so she would be angry before calling to meal, since the chances of dying increase if the sim has a bad moodlet while eating it. My sim just wached as she choked on poisoned meat. But the best part is that when she turned into a ghost, you could see the pufferfish "swimming" in her chest.