Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✦☽ Glimmerbrook Academy ☾ ✦ ~ A Spellcaster Legacy of sorts

KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
J03oFKP.png

I haven't really planned alot of this out but I do intend to write a Magic School Challenge. For now enjoy my picture dump of my current gameplay.

I've been raising this sim since birth. She is the 1st generation of pure spellcaster and has the weak bloodline trait. I won't tell you her name because that will give away my twist.

For now...here she is celebrating her teen to young adult Birthday party/Right of Acension to be a full fledged spell caster.

ZVmgchI.png

These two crazy girls are her bestfriends...and if you can't recognise them it is probably because they've both had extensive makeovers...Meet the new and glimmertastically improved M and C.

187iCeh.png

And yes...A goth got some love too...say hellow to mister hot and sorcery (I'm sorry for the bad pun...I couldn't help myself)

yTj4g5w.png

M and A were dating at one point...props for romance in the middle of potions class...

DMFzXzn.png

...but spilt when their magic styles clashed just a little too much. She's with this spelltastic dude now.

A2M7alk.png

Besides...there is a rumor that the birthday girl has a major school girl crush on hiim.

saNilBW.png

I mean...he's been teaching her magic and help her with her homework since FOREVER!

Some more party shots...

lbIScY6.png

vTiv1zs.png

What spellcaster party isn't complete with Death on the guest list.

eAYHKlU.png

It was a pretty epic party.

pTIwnDZ.png

~*~

Now...I've been play testing my magic school idea.

So far there is a potions class...duh!

wAUu8dW.png

There is ALOT of magic practiced in the atrium...

bZMzC3s.png

Meals are shared most evenings (if everyone isn't hoped up on Plentiful Needs)...

XaakQnw.png

...and every friday they head out to the magic realm and complete in a duel off for ultimate champion that week.

OsaTCmS.png

C tends to have a tiny bit of a heavy hand...

4mrWYYH.png

Opps!

I leave you with a few quite shots...School founder A having some fun...

clD01oJ.png

and her daughter mucking about and practicing her magic.

UPipe3F.png

Bonus points if you recognise the house M and her boyfriend have moved in to :wink:

UCIbX3d.png
Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
Post edited by Kamio on

Comments

• Options
    Reserved.
  • Options
    Reserved.
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Oooo. Looks interesting. And you're always so good at decorating
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    I just saw this. Wonderful pics. I love the pics of the girlfriends. So funny!