March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oopsy, didn't realise I would put Simeon out of a job.

So, Simeon Silversweater was targeted by my sim Lei-Lei Keahlani. I moved him in without thinking. I often do it from manage worlds. Fast forward to the next day, a new sage of practical magic appears...

cSKEbKL.png
Lei-Lei.

RGaCSjZ.png
Simeon.

After realising my stupidity, I rolled with it and Simeon and Lei-Lei are engaged now. He brought a ton of money with him, so he's staying unemployed for now.

Pv9Hcw3.png

HRStz2G.png

Comments

• jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited September 2019
    She was going to be a 'good' spellcaster, who was a fairly nice person (she was born in game so I didn't pick her features etc). Sadly after marrying Simeon...

NpVT1xX.png
    Fa6KSTv.png
    WCXPxvd.png

She 'accidentally' ended up in bed with Morgyn. I use MCC so you don't necesarrily have to hit try for baby and I'm making sure they get lucky after one another to see how it goes. On an unreleated note. I think I have to go 'fix' Morgyn's sleep outfit. The hair is completely the wrong length.

yViTWq0.png

and it appears L. Faba (the name still makes me smile, but shouldn't she be green?) is a 'little' pregnant by some random...
    y14OZ0d.png

edit, forgot to mention. Changed to can get others pregnant in CaS. I figured it would add a little more drama.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Is L Faba still a sage? If so, I suspect the game won’t let her give birth. I once knocked up Mimsy Shallot’s ghost (using MCCC) but because she was still living at the Von haunt estate rather than in a proper house the game wouldn’t let the baby be born. She got stuck in a never ending labour and I had to move her into a house to get her to give birth.
    I'll keep an eye on that. She's still a Sage, and lives in San Myshuno according to manage worlds. she is always here so I'll keep an eye on her and fix her if she gets stuck.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I'll keep an eye on that. She's still a Sage, and lives in San Myshuno according to manage worlds. she is always here so I'll keep an eye on her and fix her if she gets stuck.
    If she lives in a house/apartment in San Myshuno then I imagine she will give birth. I didn’t realise that they could be placed into houses while still remaining sages.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    If she lives in a house/apartment in San Myshuno then I imagine she will give birth. I didn’t realise that they could be placed into houses while still remaining sages.

They can’t I’m pretty sure. The Sages are supposed to be ‘Not in World’. 🤔
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• mandyssims93mandyssims93 Posts: 122 Member

True, I noticed with Morgyn it said he lived in San Myshuno. But then it also said he was "Not In World". Strange.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Rikurii wrote: »

True, I noticed with Morgyn it said he lived in San Myshuno. But then it also said he was "Not In World". Strange.

I think the reason is that they aren’t supposed to leave the Realm maybe.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Btw, I like Simeon. Despite of his "beer belly" (which can be easily removed without any cheats) he is quite handsome :wink: Perhaps he has better genetics than Morgyn.
    Might be the mod MCC, but Simeon lived in San Myshuno too. At least according to manage worlds. When he moved in he brought a chunk of change with him. I never went to his apartment to check and he was always in magic hq though.
    Boo! L Faba gave birth to twins with Alexander ( I think Goth).
    jB77HPA.png

Sadly this meant she was replaced.
    mz9KOnJ.png

In other news, Lei-Lei is with child/children... but I don't know with who... yet!
    p1eye5X.png
    edited September 2019
    L Faba's baby daddy IS Alexander Goth. Alexander is married to Eva Capricciosa. They don't have kids together, but Eva has a son, Campbell, with Lucas Munch (who's married to Nina Caliente -mcc drama). Alexander has 4 kids, Kristy Talla, mum is Candy Talla (formerly Behr, she married a townie, and is still married), Aimee Rosa with Jade ( unmarried) and the bonus twins, Violet and Keri Faba with L. Oh lord I'm so confused by all the weird kids outside marriages. Kristy Talla's half brother Wesson, is same Dad, but Dina Caliente is his mother, and she's married to Max Villareal. I give up checking. I just keep getting further down the rabbit hole :lol:

EDIT- Baby Lancelot has been born. Still no idea who his daddy is. I'm avoiding family trees and stuff and will wait to see if I can tell as he grows up. He's currently a Silversweater, I'll change it if I figure Morgyn's to blame.

EDIT 2 - I finally got around to sorting Morgyn's clothes etc. For the most part, he's as he was made, but I had to get rid of the awful straight bun (popped the same hair he has in everyday on) and got shot of any glasses and added in eyeliner (like he has in everyday).
    Post edited by jeepjeepcat on
    Last update, in case anyone is interested in who's the daddy.
    Since Lancelot has brown hair and neither Morgyn nor Lei lei do I assume he's Simeon's son.
    u50ZkaH.png

Lei-Lei managed to have another oops (still not trying for baby) and she was still seeing Morgyn.
    NEppwX8.png

Lei-Lei had twins...
    M5974OC.png

And when they aged up they had the same colour hair as Morgyn.
    Alleria and Iona (can't remember off the top of my head which is which).
    oDUFLru.png

Owe6rHZ.png

Simeon caught Lei-Lei with Morgyn, so he called him out.
    8u1RsYd.png

It didn't end well (he overcharged again, the actual duel didn't kill him).
    FJE5b01.png

89J23Tv.png

nIOavPH.png
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    The twins are pretty! I’ve had twins like 5-7 times, and I’ve only had 1 pair that looked the same (But they was boy and girl so..not the exact same). Aside from that, my twins always look different from each other!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg