Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited September 2019
    I really like these two together but then we have the whole things that will blow this all up! :# Looking forward to His point of view on Friday! Maybe we will find out what that roar in his head is. Laughing at the the thought of Ivy thinking he's an alien! :D

Edit to say: I think that Clem and Fox need to get together and solve all the issues they have! So sad and frustrating. :/:s
    Post edited by haswh on
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @haswh <3<3 Yeah, their happiness probably won't last for too much longer, will it? :# And I'm glad you're looking forward to his chapter! He's an odd duck, but he means well.

And Clem and Fox absolutely do need to have a good long talk--sooner rather than later...
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Alien boy and his three...um...plums. 😏
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Lol. These relationships are starting to remind me of the family trees of the gods in Greek mythology...
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    Lol. These relationships are starting to remind me of the family trees of the gods in Greek mythology...

A few are demigods SOOOO... πŸ˜›
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2019
    The family tree really started going downhill after gen 2... πŸ˜”

But it's true, handful of demigods running around now! LOL. Not getting as...closely entangled as Greek mythology though, promise. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    Cirrus gets lost in the roar...

Hoiwxpj.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Strange poem-child has officially jumped to the top of the β€œoh my god please protect this precious baby :bawling:” priority list.

He needs her and she needs him and ahhhh this is gonna hurt, isn’t it? :bawling: Stay strong, kiddos! They’re falling hard and fast, and unfortunately Cirrus can’t see what’s waiting for them on the ground... but I’m sure it’s not pretty...

(PS: I love that Ivy fell for that line that came from her own oh-so-romantic dad of all people :joy: But I also have a feeling she’d have loved anything Cirrus said to her :heart:

PSS: of COURSE Dr. Puck has a hand in this :joy: Very interesting form of family therapy he has going on here... :joy:

PPSS: Dem Lyanna feelz :bawling:)
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 Yeah, this is one of those times it'd probably be better to see the future instead of the past--at least he could prepare himself accordingly, and Ivy too. πŸ˜” Or maybe everything will be fine? 😬

Hey, Sly is a Master of Romance, okay. How else could he marry Clem? LOL. It's true that Ivy would've liked anything Cirrus said, though, no matter how strange.

Dr. Puck is always up to something!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    edited September 2019
    DAM YOU @LadyLobster ! DAM YOU AND YOUR EMOTIONAL CHAPTERS! :'(:'(:'( 3 emotional chapters in a row, my tiny mind and heart can't take all the feels your throwing at me!

Please protect Cirrus from any bad things!!! (*Pushes Cosette from the front of the que and places Cirrus there* Move over Cosette you are no longer my favourite this Gen, Cirrus is taking that place.)
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@Minty1992 I remember back when I was writing this chapter (months ago!), and at the end I was like, "Okay, Cirrus is my favorite character this gen," LOL. He seems so odd from the outside, but he holds a lot in.

Poor Cosette! It's the curse, so she wouldn't be too upset. ;) But I'm so glad you like Cirrus so much!
    uduVcAP.png
    Strange poem-child has officially jumped to the top of the β€œoh my god please protect this precious baby :bawling:” priority list.

YES! I 2nd this! If anything happens Lady we are gonna have some serious issues.

angry-boy.jpg
    There is no angry serious threating type emoji so this will have to do!

... But I'm so glad you like Cirrus so much!

Of course I do! *Serious pout*

qhrscelobjsz.png
    Dam you EA and your lack of expressive emojis (emoticons) (Is there even a plural for emoji?)
    My Disney Legacy!

edited September 2019
    @LadyLobster

Haha! So I might be coming of as some sort of crazy Cirrus fanboy, but that's only because you are such an amazing writter than you can make this character ALL your characters soo likeable! <3
    My Disney Legacy!

@Minty1992 Awww, I'm happy when my characters inspire such passionate reactions! <3 And thank you so much, that's so nice of you to say.

I think both emojis and emoji are used as the plural--and on Windows 10 PCs, you can use the emoji keyboard by pressing the Windows key and ; at the same time.

They seem to have enabled emojis on the forum recently! So you could type πŸ˜€πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜°πŸ˜­, among others! And I think it works on mobile too. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    I had no idea there was such a thing as an amoji keyboard on windows 10. #lifechanger πŸ‘ŒπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ˜ƒ
    My Disney Legacy!

• BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Pretty much everything Minty said about Cirrius is spot on. I see in Clem's future a line of fans all with pitchforks at the ready for when she decides they can't be together. Dr Puck.....has to be number 1 fey crush.... Hopefully he'll be there when Clem starts on her rampage to remind her of what she got up to with an unknown fey when she was a teen! Great writing again, I love your little Peter Pan/Lost Boys mash up, he's so cute!
    @Minty1992 It was one of those features that was patched in without a lot of people ever finding out about it! If I hadn't read about it on some tech site, I wouldn't have known either. :scream:

@Bloosmoo LOL, Clem is going to lose any popularity she had from last gen, isn't she? I love when Dr. Puck gets some love, I think he's the one character of mine to appear in every generation. πŸ€” Always fun when he meddles--among other things, LOL.

The Peter Pan/Lost Boys description makes me smile. <3 Man, judging by your reactions, Cirrus really would get a bunch of followers on his soundcloud...

63dcdbdf710e3e79738da6ee415fd7f7.png

(Ty again to @Cement for that hilarious surprise~)
    uduVcAP.png
    Oh my heart goes out to Cirrus. <3 I want him to be happy but I don't think this will last. :( The whole cousin thing is well the whole cousin thing. Those two are like magnets to each other.🧲 Slowly he is moving to the front of my favorite list. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
    Thanks for the tip on emojis!πŸ™ƒ
    @haswh Ha, well you did say you'd take more time to decide on a favorite this gen! <3 Cirrus is a pretty good contender for first place, huh? ;)

And I'm glad the emoji keyboard tip could be of use to you too! <3 Not enough people know about it. πŸ’–πŸ¦ž
    uduVcAP.png
    I'm having a hard time this gen picking a favorite.πŸ€”πŸ˜– They are all so wonderful! <3
    Cirrus has GREAT taste in music! πŸ¦™ πŸ‘‘
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Bloosmoo wrote: Β»
    .... Dr Puck.....has to be number 1 fey crush....

Do you know what? I was sitting there reading the chapter earlier and thinking that the Oracle looks a lot like Dr. Puck, and than I was like "wait a minute that is Dr Puck! Do other people know about this?! Have I stumbled upon some great fangs conspiracy?" And than I just sat there and thought about it and than came to the conclusion that I was probably the last person in exsistance to figure it out. 🀣

oh my! My stupidity does make me laugh sometimes πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. But if you can't laugh at yourself than what is the point of life.
    My Disney Legacy!

@haswh Plenty of time to decide! ;) A lot of them change a bit after a time skip too...

@pammiechick He sure does. <3

@Minty1992 LOL! In your defense, almost all my characters are related by now and a lot of them look alike. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    Sky needs more information...

tb5Y71I.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    And we all know that the best place to get information is Dr P ;)
    Careful, Sky, he seems to like how the women in your family taste...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg