Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Pack Idea ~ The Sims 4: Family Life

2...Next

Comments

• AccidentalBoisAccidentalBois Posts: 31 Member
    There could be an opportunity to have a party when your parents are at works and a whole new reprimanding system for teenagers. Also tweens could have options to like try do makeup and steal an older siblings clothes because that would be adorable!
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    edited September 2019
    Sit on lap,

VgpezW0.png

Rock children/toddlers to sleep

FCXezHI.png

ywLey2v.png

BHqb1Ms.png
    Post edited by Sofmc9 on
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I love this idea a lot no surprise there. To the people saying what difference between is teens and preteens it's the same agrument with Adults and YA in the game what's the difference between them in the game besides only adding tiny wrinkles anything a YA and A does the exact same thing.
  • ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Please no active school or preteens, not sure about babies since I tend to age them up right after birth, but other ideas sound great. We really need more gameplay objects for kids
    But why no active school why should adult Sims be the ONLY Sims that can be followed and played throughout their lives.

I agree. I DO want active schools. Always have.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I love this idea, children/toddlers/babies definitely need more depth and gameplay options. I'm not sure I'd like an active school though. As the sims is right now, I feel like gameplay options in classes would be very repetitive and get old quickly like TS3 Uni classes did. Turning the active option on/off would be very useful in that case.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Some awesome ideas! We desperately need another family or lifestages pack.
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    Plays for all ages:
    - Jumping robes
    - Jumping on one leg
    - Costume parties (where all invited show up in random costumes)
    - Mask ball
    - Role play