Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This might not be a bug but it might be

I maxed out my spell caster in all spells I saved her to the gallery because I needed to do a clean re install of the game. I downloaded her again and started a household her rank was still there but she had no spells, which meant I had to spend 2 sim weeks re learning all the spells. Is this intentional or is this a EA over sight? also after 11 talent points you don't get any more no matter what you do is this a bug?
The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think you need to do a bug report
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited September 2019
    Seems like it, I just tried it and it would appear that the spells are lost, though the perks and ranking are not.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited September 2019
    I maxed out my spell caster in all spells I saved her to the gallery because I needed to do a clean re install of the game. I downloaded her again and started a household her rank was still there but she had no spells, which meant I had to spend 2 sim weeks re learning all the spells. Is this intentional or is this a EA over sight? also after 11 talent points you don't get any more no matter what you do is this a bug?

Sounds like a bug.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,167 Member

In my game, once my Sim maxed the Spellcaster levels, he continued to get points as long as I had him continue doing magic spells and so forth. He now has all of the perks - and 4 extra points on top of all the perks.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Well good thing is .. is that if they are maxed rank they can easily learn all of the spells. I saw this the other day too when testing one in my library.
    egTcBMc.png