Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A New Broken, Updated Mods & CC Tracker Website

SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
edited October 2019 in General Mods Discussion
A few links to the new Mod Tracker for updated/broken mods etc, was relieved when Scarlet from SimsVIP was happy to pass the information on, since that one was being archived. The Reporters Sheet also includes a red checkbox, to use if the Original Artist reports their own content.

TS4 CC & Mod Tracker (includes links, + Alpha Directory): Main Mod Tracker

>>>> Any interested members can join in with the reporting here, inc' New Mods https://simsonic.weebly.com/modstracker.html
2FEHDgi.png
Z7FwSmQ.gif
Post edited by Sashasonic on

Comments

• SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    edited September 2019
    Patch Day is closing in again.. be prepped = save games + move your mod folder + check and report ;)
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Bookmarked! I've liked that there are multiple approaches to tracking these things out there. Gives people options for how they prefer to get their info!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Thanks @luthienrising I'm really happy that Scarlet from SimsVIP, let me keep her list alive :) and have added some other ideas <3
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    Child vampires is broken should be listed on that website as broken
    edited September 2019
    Not sure which one you mean, (Child Vampire Manifestation?) also the Reporting page is where to add these notes (or on the 'other report notes' page there) @bandit5 as the Forums here has it's own thread.
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
    yes the child vampire manifestation is the one broken. it causes a ui error
    edited September 2019
    Feel free to add that on the Reports Sheet then, as I mentioned this post isn't for 'reports' @bandit5
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
    edited September 2019
    huh you not supposed too report broken mods in broken mods section?
    Post edited by bandit5 on
    edited September 2019
    Hi @bandit5 I noticed you edited your message from hours ago.. from stating that 'sure, no problem' or similar.. to the above.

This post is a particular thread, in the General Mods Section which is quite clear to follow btw. The Broken Mods Thread which has run for years by LuthienRising is not the same 'thread', you also did understand my thread here, by stating 'on that website'.
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
    edited October 2019
    A new day, a new patch! Happy Halloween! A few links to the new Mod Tracker Website for updated/broken mods

The New Reporters Form is a non-sign in process to report any new, broken/updated mods,
    as the 2 different ggl sheets were confusing people therefore have streamlined reporting :)

TS4 CC & Mod Tracker (includes links, + Alpha Directory): Main Mod Tracker

>>>> Any interested members can join in with the reporting here, inc' New Mods >>>> https://simsonic.weebly.com/modstracker.html
    7AsylPo.gif
    Post edited by Sashasonic on
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
    edited March 2020
    Hi! Are you keeping up to date with all your mods? Join the Broken Mod Tracker's Discord featuring our TS4 Bots, also get the latest news via rss feeds from EA: Bugs and Tech, + new CC & Mods, from TSR, and much more
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
    The Mod Tracker™️ is now updating in the Coming Months. Perhaps into March, now..

__ as am planning a big move, apart from a despairing few months, the next few will be hectic indeed.

Want to help edit it? pm's are welcome..
    Cheers
    Z7FwSmQ.gif