Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• IrishDashhunIrishDashhun Posts: 60 Member
    9/9/2019 Update

Matriarch: Opal Arch
    Total Children: 22
    Generation 2

F Alexandria TEEN
    M/F Mercury & Venus CHILD
    F/M Earth & Mars TODDLER
    M/F Jupiter & Saturn BABY

So yeah, we got a full household now. Hopefully Alexandria gets an A soon because Mercury has an A but I’m waiting for Venus to get an A because I want to age them all up at the same time. Still no identical twins.

Lol if you are reading this reply please I’m bored.

Meep
    My 100 Baby Challenge Family Tree Is Here: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/5d6818bcda480c00064447ea
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    9/9/2019 Update

Total Children: 22
    Generation 2

F Alexandria TEEN
    M/F Mercury & Venus CHILD
    F/M Earth & Mars TODDLER
    M/F Jupiter & Saturn BABY

So yeah, we got a full household now. Hopefully Alexandria gets an A soon because Mercury has an A but I’m waiting for Venus to get an A because I want to age them all up at the same time. Still no identical twins.

Lol if you are reading this reply please I’m bored.

I'm reading haha. Love the name themes. Not sure it's an exact fit but if you need ideas I think "Galaxy" would be a cool name too.
    So now that I finally finished you'd think I'm sick of toddlers, but I find myself gravitating to my save with a teen, 2 kids, and 3 toddlers as well as the occassional foster kid (from a mod) LOL. I guess I just can't get enough of Sims kids ;)

Not really 100 baby related, but I love this family and it's such a change playing without worrying about aging them up lol. I play this one aging off most the time actually.

DTx7mJa.png

7WZ4UMY.png

(Family has 4 bio daughters (teen, child, 2 toddlers) and 2 adopted sons (child and toddler). They are my first ever save file and I love playing them but had taken a long break for the challenge haha.
    So now that I finally finished you'd think I'm sick of toddlers, but I find myself gravitating to my save with a teen, 2 kids, and 3 toddlers as well as the occassional foster kid (from a mod) LOL. I guess I just can't get enough of Sims kids ;)

Not really 100 baby related, but I love this family and it's such a change playing without worrying about aging them up lol. I play this one aging off most the time actually.

DTx7mJa.png

7WZ4UMY.png

(Family has 4 bio daughters (teen, child, 2 toddlers) and 2 adopted sons (child and toddler). They are my first ever save file and I love playing them but had taken a long break for the challenge haha.

Aw there all so cute :smiley:
    Meep
    My 100 Baby Challenge Family Tree Is Here: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/5d6818bcda480c00064447ea

Aw there all so cute :smiley:

Thanks, I've been seeing my 100 baby family kids around the world too, which is fun. I'm playing several in my rotational save still.
  • anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    So I decided to delete mccc mod and my 100 baby challenge save was all glitchy so I deleted it and I'm starting over. Current count is at 7 boys so far no girls yet and the house is full 2 teens 3 children and 2 babys. 3 set of twins and one single. Once the Singleton boy finishes his aspiration I'll age him up and move out the 2 teens and hope for some girls. I swear my matriarch isn't listen to any alternative. I hope it isn't the media music production causing this sense she is making over 15000 simolions
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Mom Shanna just gave birth to babies number 79 (Allen Adams) and 80 (Bart Adams), and is currently pregnant with babies number 81 and 82, second trimester. I probably won't get back to playing for a couple of days, at least. Tomorrow I'll spend all day playing Realm of Magic.

But, I am hopefully to have this challenge wrapped up before the month is over. I figure about 6 more days of actual playing and I should have the challenge done. We'll see.

@SimAlexandria Big, huge congrats on finishing the challenge!
    p8L4V6v.png
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Mom Shanna just gave birth to babies number 79 (Allen Adams) and 80 (Bart Adams), and is currently pregnant with babies number 81 and 82, second trimester. I probably won't get back to playing for a couple of days, at least. Tomorrow I'll spend all day playing Realm of Magic.

But, I am hopefully to have this challenge wrapped up before the month is over. I figure about 6 more days of actual playing and I should have the challenge done. We'll see.

@SimAlexandria Big, huge congrats on finishing the challenge!

Thanks Chelle! I'm sure you'll finish quickly too. Enjoy the magic pack!
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    @ChelleJo Take a look at this screen shot I took of your post count... :D Congrats on hitting 7K posts! (as I know that will be next if it hasn't happened before you are responding to this post!)

48709860232_f4221f2bd2.jpg
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Finally found some time to get another chapter posted. Life has been so hectic lately.

Here it is! Chapter 19
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    @ChelleJo Take a look at this screen shot I took of your post count... :D Congrats on hitting 7K posts! (as I know that will be next if it hasn't happened before you are responding to this post!)

48709860232_f4221f2bd2.jpg

Nope, still wasn't at 7,000... but I am now!! LOL Thanks! ;)
    p8L4V6v.png
    Luclylu wrote: »
    Finally found some time to get another chapter posted. Life has been so hectic lately.

Here it is! Chapter 19

Awww, Owen is so cute! :)
    Meep
    edited September 2019
    10/9/2019 Update

Total Children: 25
    Generation: 2

F Alexandria YA (Moved Out)
    M/F Mercury & Venus YA (Moved Out)
    F/M Earth & Mars TEEN
    M/F Jupiter & Saturn CHILD
    F/M Uranus & Neptune TODDLER
    F Galaxy BABY

Yay back to a full household!

So Uranus, Neptune and Galaxy where born and Alexandria, Uranus and Neptune moved out. Alexandria is already dating Michigan Pancakes, that reminds me, the Pancakes have five children so I’m gonna make my sims date them all just like Jasper and Sapphire with the Goths lol.

Emerald had a baby named Red. Beryl is married to Penny Ponadala, a self-made Sim. Tiger has dated three different women and impregnated two of them. May died ☹️
    Meep
    10/9/2019 Update

Total Children: 25

F Alexandria YA (Moved Out)
    F/M Earth & Mars TEEN
    M/F Jupiter & Saturn CHILD
    F/M Uranus & Neptune TODDLER
    F Galaxy BABY

Yay back to a full household!

So Uranus, Neptune and Galaxy where born and Alexandria, Uranus and Neptune moved out. Alexandria is already dating Michigan Pancakes, that reminds me, the Pancakes have five children so I’m gonna make my sims date them all just like Jasper and Sapphire with the Goths lol.

Emerald had a baby named Red. Beryl is married to Penny Ponadala, a self-made Sim. Tiger has dated three different women and impregnated two of them. May died ☹️

Mi i love that you are still keeping track of the kids families after they move out
    11/9/2019

Total Children: 27

F Alexandria YA (Moved Out) Dating (1 kid)
    F/M Earth & Mars YA (Moved Out)
    M/F Jupiter & Saturn TEEN
    M/F Uranus & Neptune CHILD
    F Galaxy TODDLER
    M/M Ceres & Ganymede BABY

Yes! Finally after 25 babies I got identical twins! Welcome to the world Ceres & Ganymede.

Alexandria had the first baby in generation 3! Persephone! Ok now let’s go back up the Generation 2, Tiger has two kids, Beryl is married to Mila Meter (I thought the name was funny), Topaz and Valentino had triplets (One boy, two girls) named Alicia, Alan and Alana. Lapis and Marco adopted a toddler named Barnaby and he is so cute!

Meep
    Congrats on the 1/4 mark! How can you tell they are identical when they are babies? Is that a mod?
    Congrats on the 1/4 mark! How can you tell they are identical when they are babies? Is that a mod?

Yeah, it kinda just came with another one, but it’s cool.
    Meep

Yeah, it kinda just came with another one, but it’s cool.

That's neat! I had identical twins as my 2nd and 3rd and again as my 4th and 5th kids haha. But took me until 50 kids to get triplets.
    Hey! Has anyone got any challenge ideas to do after the 100 Baby Challenge? If not I’ll have to resort to making my own.
    Meep
    Hey! Has anyone got any challenge ideas to do after the 100 Baby Challenge? If not I’ll have to resort to making my own.

I'm doing two that seem fun, but less actively right now.

1) The Life Challenge (there's a thread on here somewhere). Where you raise a kid from toddler to death but you can't control things around them, as if it were you. So like, you have to randomize their name, you can't control their parents or siblings etc. Just take care of the one Sim that is yours. Later when your Sim is older and has kids you can pick their names, like you would choose your own child's names, but names to everyone else has to be randomized. There's a bunch more rules.

2) I've heard this one called several names, but basically just a Sim who does everything. My Sim is named Callie, and I started her off by maxing all the toddler skills and now she's a child. She's got an A in school and completed the Scouting Badges to earn that trait, she's completed all childhood aspirations, and found all the voidcritter crackers and holiday cracker plushies. She's working on finishing the childhood skills and max Drama Club promotion as well as max all other skills she can get as a kid (Some which unlock when you max other skills). So like, Charisma, Fishing, Violin, Singing, Dancing, Logic etc. Basically every skill possible for a child to learn she'll max and then I'll age her into a teen where she'll continue collecting things, Get an A in high school, and reach max in every high school aged job available before I age her again. As a young adult she'll finish the rest of the skills/aspirations/all careers/all collection completions. It's a great way to try and experience everything in the game you haven't played with before. (And some things you may not be able to do if you don't ahve the packs, like I don't have vampires or ROM but I'll do everything that she can in my game haha)

I'm doing two that seem fun, but less actively right now.

1) The Life Challenge (there's a thread on here somewhere). Where you raise a kid from toddler to death but you can't control things around them, as if it were you. So like, you have to randomize their name, you can't control their parents or siblings etc. Just take care of the one Sim that is yours. Later when your Sim is older and has kids you can pick their names, like you would choose your own child's names, but names to everyone else has to be randomized. There's a bunch more rules.

2) I've heard this one called several names, but basically just a Sim who does everything. My Sim is named Callie, and I started her off by maxing all the toddler skills and now she's a child. She's got an A in school and completed the Scouting Badges to earn that trait, she's completed all childhood aspirations, and found all the voidcritter crackers and holiday cracker plushies. She's working on finishing the childhood skills and max Drama Club promotion as well as max all other skills she can get as a kid (Some which unlock when you max other skills). So like, Charisma, Fishing, Violin, Singing, Dancing, Logic etc. Basically every skill possible for a child to learn she'll max and then I'll age her into a teen where she'll continue collecting things, Get an A in high school, and reach max in every high school aged job available before I age her again. As a young adult she'll finish the rest of the skills/aspirations/all careers/all collection completions. It's a great way to try and experience everything in the game you haven't played with before. (And some things you may not be able to do if you don't ahve the packs, like I don't have vampires or ROM but I'll do everything that she can in my game haha)

Cool, I also found out about The Not So Berry Challenge, so I now desperately want to do all three of them on the Arch Family.

Whilst I'm here, I may as well do an update.

Total Children: 29

F Alexandria YA (Moved Out) Dating (1 kid)
    M/F Mercury & Venus YA (Moved Out) Both Dating (Mercury has 1 kid)
    F/M Earth & Mars YA (Moved Out) Earth Dating
    M/F Jupiter & Saturn YA (Moved Out)
    F/M Uranus & Neptune TEEN
    F Galaxy CHILD
    M/M Ceres & Ganymede TODDLER
    F/F Laika & Nebula BABY

This game is taunting me. No identical twins for the first twenty-five births, then two sets in a row!

Oh yeah, Mercury had a boy named Tyson.
    Meep
  • ZiwiZiwi Posts: 8 New Member
    SimAlexandria

Congratulations on baby 100! Amazing :)
    (I wanted to quote the post, but looks like, I am not allowed yet)

How long it take to complete this chalenge?
    SimAlexandria

Congratulations on baby 100! Amazing :)
    (I wanted to quote the post, but looks like, I am not allowed yet)

How long it take to complete this chalenge?
    My chalenge is going slow. But I like it very much. Somehow addictive :)
     I play only few hours a week, so almost 2 months since the beginning and 23 kids (no.24 on the way).
    I guess cause I dont have expansion with ley line trait, twins are very rare (until now - only 4 pairs), the last ones were 8 babys ago. And the house is lately never full. So my matriach Ella is pregnant all the time :) I would like to get twins more often. Maybe the fertile trait could help? Is anyone using it?

But last time I played, the Ella's firstborn died, so everybody in the household is very sad. And it is very hard to get them happy or just not sad.
    13/9/2019 Update

Total Children: 32
    Gen 2 Children: 17

F Alexandria YA (Moved Out) Married (2 kids)
    M/F Mercury & Venus YA (Moved Out) Both Dating (both 1 kid)
    F/M Earth & Mars YA (Moved Out) Both Dating
    M/F Jupiter & Saturn YA (Moved Out)
    F/M Uranus & Neptune YA (Moved Out)
    F Galaxy (Moved Out)
    M/M Ceres & Ganymede CHILD
    F/F Laika & Nebula TODDLER
    M/M/F Makemake, Haumea & Eris BABY

Yay, second set of triplets. I got Opal pregnant as soon as Galaxy moved out and got what I hoped for.
    Meep

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top