Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the first thing you did in Realm of Magic?

2...Next

Comments

• InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited September 2019
    Turned Morgyn into Aine. She is now in her rightful place as the Untamed Sage. Morgyn is somewhere in another dimension.

Sounds interesting. How did you do that?

Just cas cheats! I dont plan on playing any of the Sages so I'm just redoing them all to fit my preferences. Plus Aine has won me over and I just needed her in my game. Later I'll be giving a makeover to the practical sage because good grief does he need one.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I started a new Sim, moved to Glimmerbrook, discovered the portal, and did the quest to become a spellcaster.

Today I have spent almost the entire time in CAS.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Can you actually find the one female sim Aine? I really wanted to download her, but so far had not found her yet.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited September 2019
    I made a Chris Angel-looking warlock with a cat that looks like a mini-leopard wearing 80's street punk gear for a familiar (I got "Cats and Dogs" together in a bundle with it, just for that extra feature), then built them a nice, cozy tower to live in. Next, I will finally bust out the Wiccaowski Brothers...Mayhem shall reign!! XD (Now, I just need werewolves...)
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    My sim set Judith Ward on fire because she was annoying. I wish my sim had that power when the dine out glitch was happening.
    Steal my food?? zap
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    My sim set Judith Ward on fire because she was annoying. I wish my sim had that power when the dine out glitch was happening.
    Steal my food?? zap

That's right, would have zapped many a sim there!
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited September 2019
    Nearly causing the death of my sim no less than three times from Overcharge.
    Edit: Familiars rock, they're so cute!
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • CatDevPeteCatDevPete Posts: 4 New Member
    Bred a magic-mermaid hybrid. Her tail bugs out all the time when she comes to shore, so I need to use console commands to remove it :\
    Other than the tail, it's pretty managable.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I created a Spellcaster, then moved her into Glimmerbrook. Went into the Gallery to download a house on the empty lot.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Took a singleton Sim to the Magic Realm, and ran the little mission to be made a spellcaster. Then edited his outfits to look at new clothes... and didn't know about the bug. :D It's okay - I wasn't planning on having him be my main RoM Sim.

• meljonesmeljones Posts: 45 Member
    Made spellcasting sisters, moved them into the little house in glimmerbrook, skilled and got to know the area. Waited till the next day to go to the magic realm to start learning stuff. Put a cauldron on their lot too. Love the cauldrons.
  • VyStarlitVyStarlit Posts: 74 Member
    I made a new household with three sims who were kidnapped and brought to glimmer brook and discovering the magic realm. It's super fun so far.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    The very first thing I did (after making a wizard) was try out the cauldron.

tumblr_pxmotr0z0U1yvrr8zo8_r1_1280.png

Same :P Then I went to the magic realm, but my sim was too tired to do much. Will have to go back tomorrow when I get to play again. :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    I turned the bar into a cafe. Then I made a spellcaster Sim in CAS and went to buy stuff from the magic realm.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2019
    The first thing I did was travel to the Realm and have a chat with the sage of practical magic. In fact, over time, my sim somehow took quite a liking to him (and when I say somehow, I mean her daughter cast the Infatuate-spell :D)
    18vGqXc.jpg
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    I had my sim seduce one of the mages so they'd turn them into a witch, traveled to Diagon Alley (I mean, "Caster's Alley"), and started a challenge to reach the maximum wizard level without ever casting a spell. Managed it! :D (I just constantly badgered the mages to teach my sim magic and potions, and did a lot of experimenting with the cauldron.) My sims' first spells were done AFTER hitting Virtuoso, when she was dueling the mages to prove her worth.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I had my sim seduce one of the mages so they'd turn them into a witch, traveled to Diagon Alley (I mean, "Caster's Alley"), and started a challenge to reach the maximum wizard level without ever casting a spell. Managed it! :D (I just constantly badgered the mages to teach my sim magic and potions, and did a lot of experimenting with the cauldron.) My sims' first spells were done AFTER hitting Virtuoso, when she was dueling the mages to prove her worth.

Sounds like you set a neat challenge for yourself!
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I took my sim to CAS for a makeover, then moved her out of home and dumped her penniless on the empty lot in Glimmerbrook. Luckily one of the first spells she learnt was Burglarate so she made enough to build 4 walls and a roof, then furnished with 'borrowed' goods from Magic HQ......
  • VyStarlitVyStarlit Posts: 74 Member
    > @CelSims said:
    > I took my sim to CAS for a makeover, then moved her out of home and dumped her penniless on the empty lot in Glimmerbrook. Luckily one of the first spells she learnt was Burglarate so she made enough to build 4 walls and a roof, then furnished with 'borrowed' goods from Magic HQ......

Burglarate made me laugh. Well that's one way to get started.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I took Grace and Tomax into CAS for a much needed outfit makeover then I edited their house to be a bit more bearable to play in.
  • ToyGunGunToyGunGun Posts: 9 New Member
    Befriended Darren Charm, and then went through the magic portal to become a spellcaster.