Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    ***I don't have internet right now so I am only going to be on when I can go somewhere with public WiFi. While I am on, I'm going to at least get my story updates posted. I'll catch up on feedback once my internet is working again.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Thinking of Americans today <3
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @bekkasan
    Seems like they enjoyed the upgrade to the gym! I love pattern of her shirt.
    Aww, the photo of them cuddling is super cute.

@Brandontaylor
    Its a better breakfast than I eat to....I don't eat breakfast LOL
    Yeah, I'd rather do a sauna as well.

@Mikezumi
    Thanks for the comments.

@bekkasan
    Oh no.Someone had a mishap on the chemistry set didn't they? XD
    Gosh I love your sim's sense of style! Their outfits are pretty.

@coco
    Uh-oh...monster under the bed.XD
    I love his bed room! Your homes area always so nice and realistic.
    Aww, what great parents to let him sleep in their room.
    He already fried her first one.He's not against doing it again XD
    I hate telemarketers as well.So annoying.

@emorrill
    I love the elevator woohoo animation.Its so cute.XD

@DillynJames
    I prefer the blue one.But both are really cute.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Thinking of Americans today <3

:star:<3 ***Never forget*** <3:star:

I was just listening to the country songs that came out talking about 9/11. Alan Jackson's "Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning?)" is my favorite! <3 Gives me goosebumps...
    Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue (The Angry American)" presents a different side of emotion and I really like it too. ;):mrgreen: I seriously cry at the end...

If y'all don't listen to country, here's the lyrics for both songs in the Spoiler. :star:
    Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)
    Alan Jackson

Where were you when the world stopped turnin'
    That September day?
    Were you in the yard with your wife and children
    Or workin' on some stage in L.A.?
    Did you stand there in shock at the sight of that black smoke
    Risin' against that blue sky?
    Did you shout out in anger, in fear for your neighbor
    Or did you just sit down and cry?

Did you weep for the children, they lost their dear loved ones
    Pray for the ones who don't know?
    Did you rejoice for the people who walked from the rubble
    And sob for the ones left below?
    Did you burst out with pride for the red, white, and blue
    And the heroes who died just doin' what they do?
    Did you look up to heaven for some kind of answer
    And look at yourself and what really matters?

*I'm just a singer of simple songs
    I'm not a real political man
    I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you
    The diff'rence in Iraq and Iran
    But I know Jesus and I talk to God
    And I remember this from when I was young
    Faith, hope, and love are some good things He gave us
    And the greatest is love

That September day?
    Teachin' a class full of innocent children
    Or drivin' down some cold interstate?
    Did you feel guilty 'cause you're a survivor?
    In a crowded room did you feel alone?
    Did you call up your mother and tell her you love her?
    Did you dust off that Bible at home?

Did you open your eyes and hope it never happened
    Close your eyes and not go to sleep?
    Did you notice the sunset for the first time in ages
    And speak to some stranger on the street?
    Did you lay down at night and think of tomorrow
    Go out and buy you a gun?
    Did you turn off that violent old movie you're watchin'
    And turn on I Love Lucy reruns?
    Did you go to a church and hold hands with some strangers
    Stand in line to give your own blood?
    Did you just stay home and cling tight to your family
    Thank God you had somebody to love?

I'm just a singer of simple songs
    I'm not a real political man
    I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you
    The diff'rence in Iraq and Iran
    But I know Jesus and I talk to God
    And I remember this from when I was young
    Faith, hope, and love are some good things He gave us
    And the greatest is love
    And the greatest is love.
    On that September day?
    Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American)
    Toby Keith

American girls and American guys
    We'll always stand up and salute
    We'll always recognize
    When we see Old Glory flying
    There's a lot of men dead
    So we can sleep in peace at night when we lay down our head

My daddy served in the army
    Where he lost his right eye but he flew a flag out in our yard
    Until the day that he died
    He wanted my mother, my brother, my sister and me
    To grow up and live happy
    In the land of the free

Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack
    A mighty sucker punch came flyin' in from somewhere in the back
    Soon as we could see clearly
    Through our big black eye
    Man, we lit up your world
    Like the fourth of July

*Hey Uncle Sam, put your name at the top of his list
    And the Statue of Liberty started shakin' her fist
    And the eagle will fly man, it's gonna be h'ell
    When you hear mother freedom start ringin' her bell
    And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
    Brought to you courtesy of the red white and blue

Justice will be served and the battle will rage
    This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage
    And you'll be sorry that you messed with
    The U.S. of A.
    'Cause we'll put a boot in your a'ss
    It's the American way

Hey Uncle Sam put your name at the top of his list
    And the Statue of Liberty started shakin' her fist
    And the eagle will fly it's gonna be h'ell
    When you hear mother freedom start ringin' her bell
    And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
    Brought to you courtesy of the red white and blue!
    Oh oh of the red white and blue
    Oh oh of my red white and blue

<3:star:<3:star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    Hi guys! Big news (at least, for me)! I finally finished the landscaping and interior plans of each of my houses in my little neighborhood! They all have walls and floors covered, kitchens installed and bathrooms fully furnished - they're quite literally "move-in ready" now! Let me know what you think? Do you have a favorite?

Kirkwood House
    Three bedrooms
    Two full bathrooms
    ZKrsIgu.jpg
    La2YQ4z.jpg
    V333xJd.jpg

Hunt House
    Three bedrooms
    Two full bathrooms
    bHgLHc5.jpg
    y0iQCOq.jpg
    iwgUgCQ.jpg

Riverson House
    Five bedrooms
    Three full bathrooms
    ThFbFZU.jpg
    7JjzfGL.jpg
    OsCXBmW.jpg

Maylenderton House
    Four bedrooms
    Four-and-a-half bathrooms
    R7FRxJN.jpg
    u53ZjhU.jpg
    0iaoNsk.jpg

Colby House
    Four bedrooms
    Three full bathrooms
    4LsEqif.jpg
    7ow3OZp.jpg
    GGpZxKm.jpg
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
    Does anyone know I can fix the coffee bar that came with uni? When my sims order stuff the items disappear.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor I've never had that problem so don't have any idea what could be causing it.

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The night of the full moon finally arrives. Alice and the others reach the cemetery as the sun is setting with a rosy glow in the sky. They begin getting ready for the ritual. Alice performs the luck charm enhanced with fairy dust by Wisteria on herself. She feels very powerful and it is a heady sensation. She and Dedric set up the protection spells that will encircle them as they surround the gravestone.
    48705276891_ac57bfdf40_b.jpg
    48705440657_c967a6cae7_b.jpg

The group forms a semi circle around the gravestone within the barrier of the protection spells. Wisteria and Dedric use their auras of body and mind and soothing on the group. Alice is protected by her friends on all sides. Marshall and Adam are in Werewolf form as it is the night of the full moon. They concentrate on Alice, letting her feel their love and support and strength. Jennifer, even though human has her part to play as Alice's dear friend she asks the fates to be with them, protecting them from any evil trying to slip through the window that Alice will open.
    Alice takes a deep breath and begins her chant. She uses her wand to start the magic calling on witches past and present to heed her call and provide protection to the group. She can feel the power as they answer the call adding protection to the spells woven by her and Dedric. We seek a loved one taken before her time. We seek to help her family find peace. We close the window to all but her. No being shall pass but the loved one we seek.
    48705440602_a49c0b6eef_b.jpg
    48705276741_168993d103_b.jpg

The spell continues to build as the magic sparks and crackles from Alice's wand. Alice chants the spell as she weaves her wand. We seek Flora Goodfellow taken before her time. Come forth Flora so we may speak. The headstone begins to glow with an otherworldly light. Alice finishes the spell with a flourish and in place of the glow appears a ghost....none other than Flora Goodfellow. Alice waves at Flora welcoming her back to from the netherworld. Flora appears a bit bewildered. She looks about at the group in confusion.
    48705440497_a97961bdfb_b.jpg
    48705276631_b1912be774_b.jpg
    48705440402_12e9783c6f_b.jpg

Dedric steps forward and shakes Flora's hand. "I'm Dedric, your friend, remember?"
    "Why have you called me back to the world?" she asks.
    "You left so sudden and no one could answer why. Pip was so distressed we offered to try and bring you back to answer his questions." Dedric explains and calls Pip forward from where he had been sitting on a bench watching the ceremony. Pip rushes forward to hug his Mother not in the least afraid of seeing her in her ghostly form.
    48705276481_f27eeb21e4_b.jpg
    48704941993_5799e3d62e_b.jpg

Flora explains to Pip what happened to her while Adam makes sure Alice and their unborn child were not affected by the spell casting. Alice assures him they are fine.They listen to Flora's explanation.
    "I died in my sleep before my time because somehow my soulmate who I never met pulled me to him. I'm still not sure how he did it except that the fates had a hand in it. We met in the Sidhe, the fairy netherworld and he told me what happened. He was dying in a tomb, alone and in despair that we had never met and become bonded together. He did not want to be alone for all eternity. He called out to the fates to heed his last request. You know, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't heed last requests. This time they did and I died. He didn't really mean for me to die too. He was hoping they would save him. You gotta be careful what you ask for and how you ask!"

"Pip, you knew your father was not my soulmate. We were good friends and both wanted a child and had not met our soulmates so we married and had you. We were never bound together by the fates so when he was killed in service to the king, I lived. I never expected to find my soulmate after death!"
    48705276366_8696b3845a_b.jpg

"Mom, I never dreamed you would die because your mate died since you were not bonded. I've missed you so much and you have a new grandson. I had to find out what happened."
    "I wasn't ready to go, but neither was he." Flora looks towards Alice. "You brought me back, you can bring him back too! We deserve a bit of life together before going back to the Sidhe."
    "Is that possible?" asks Pip.
    Alice looks at Flora and Pip. "Yes, we would have to find where he died to be able to bring him back. Do you have any idea Flora?"
    "Oh, yes, he died in a tomb in Shang Simla."
    With that comment she turned to return to the netherworld.

"Flora! Stop!" Alice calls out. "You cannot return if you want us to bring him back. You must be here to pull him from the other side, just as Pip was here to be your anchor in this world."
    Flora stopped. "I've just been united with him. I hate to give him up for even a few days or however long this will take."
    Alice smiles gently at her. "You will have too if you want to live with him here. It shouldn't take too long."
    48705440092_404b07004b_b.jpg

Flora stands quietly for a few moments, closes her eyes as if deep in thought. "He said he will be waiting for me to bring him over. He wants to live with me here if we have that chance."
    Alice explained to Pip that Flora would need to stay with her and her friends during this time. She could come back home after they find her soulmate and bring him forward. Pip happily agrees to leave the arrangements in her hands.
    48705275981_615a459722_b.jpg

Flora and Pip talk a bit longer. He shares pictures of the new baby and tells her that Fawn has popped out another tooth. The finally say goodbye. Dedric hugs Alice, proud of her offering to bring Flora's soulmate back.
    48704941673_5998cf618f_b.jpg

Adam and Marshall are getting itchy to hunt so they kiss their wives goodbye. Adam asks Alice to go home and get some rest. She tells him she will once she gets Flora settled.
    48704941523_d17cb353fe_b.jpg

Alice explains to Flora that she cannot stay in her ghostly form. The netherworld might succeed in pulling her back even if she wants to stay. She tells her about the ambrosia that will bring her fully back to life. Flora makes Alice promise that if something happens and they cannot bring her soulmate back that she will see to it that Flora goes back to him in the Sidhe. Alice agrees, she knows she would not want to stay here without Adam.
    48705275746_3a495c3ae5_b.jpg

Flora sits down to eat the Ambrosia. She completes the meal and stands feeling a very unusual warmth moving through her ghostly body as the ambrosia does its work of returning her to life. Flora is surprised at how energetic the ambrosia made her feel. The others smile as they watch her embrace returning to life. Alice is watching Jennifer rather than Flora. She senses another life and wonders if Jennifer knows yet. Flora gives a blessing to Alice's child and starts to turn to Jennifer. Alice stops her with a shake of her head. She hugs her and whispers, "she doesn't know yet, let her find out on her own."
    48705275521_e59f16fd45_b.jpg
    48705275296_6bbcdb3b59_b.jpg
    48705438732_c5a3cd1014_b.jpg
    48704940448_c2830e004a_b.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Does anyone know I can fix the coffee bar that came with uni? When my sims order stuff the items disappear.

At a guess I'd suggest trying these 3 things.

1. Reset the Sim making the order - or the server or both
    2. Reset the coffee bar
    3. Reset the Lot
    Karritz wrote: »

At a guess I'd suggest trying these 3 things.

1. Reset the Sim making the order - or the server or both
    2. Reset the coffee bar
    3. Reset the Lot

Clicking the sim worked.Thanks!
    edited September 2019
    sRRaBtx.jpg

I am finally playing the game! I decided to start with the Riverson family, although right now it only consists of one sim: Katheryn "Katy" Riverson. She currently lives in Bridgeport, but immediately started university at Sims University as a business major! Wish her luck in her studies!

At the University Meet and Greet, Katy runs into a nice(ish) young man and they decided to leave early and get some coffee together. And the end of the evening she leans in for a kiss...
    BYtyGXd.jpg

And he rejects her!

xB1Zrxh.jpg
    Nevertheless, she persists. She eventually gets her (consensual) kiss and the two decide to go steady after half a day of knowing each other; obviously this will last forever. She began her first day of classes the next morning!
    Post edited by DillynJames on
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
    70180024_373354993588759_5891076511556960256_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQk9byxNrdfqLPS63iX-DL8mLowayDJgRKpdulNeCQYouUzQA6_fvS7P7tqS_LlnwIQhA4A2OjIxlWAN9rZoWbAR&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a7599dad27c0149b567d8ace685d9a22&oe=5DF6FB1B
    Uh,Darren, what are you doing with your arm? Looks painful.And Chelsea where is your drink? XD

69817704_373355070255418_6462027748532551680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQkZ0By_IFk7lvseuUcUiNbrAwisd2r1FxM-t1FKVu6aHyKFJRpdfSd8O7pjv3pigc9iqkz5ehOKUycGMDQ3tLrd&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=634ad6e36d424d6371f9b17d93028059&oe=5E0EA92A
    It was still storming outside, as Tropical Storm Emily moved away from the coast.
    So they decided to take in some indoor activities.

70246875_373355090255416_6406074362004242432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQlvU2n0V1OFVbAA5aluY3hIhQeQNpjApbd2yKVno4GCar4BMVbYAFA-kAMX7ZhVkkxuJb12XMH0FgWO23YIsR4s&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=be7bc36a5632c14ffd80c0a7c6db53dd&oe=5E3CF3E9
    For dinner they stopped at a little food truck that was said to have the best pork chops around.

70353629_373355126922079_2169430926587592704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQm0NCxPXCKYuebte_p05RZuTQy5plRK-yRkcoxi3CWKREjzsB7PZXbU1XQ8NiZabL__8UZiTwKuLALFYMWM6Gpk&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c572f725d157107ce4ea19d501808024&oe=5DFCA2B8
    Chelsea got grilled tofu and Darren tried the chops.
    Tomorrow if the weather clears,they head for home.

• cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    pg. 3668
    @Silverofdreams30 It's a pity that Rich isn't single, but that's okay because Gavin is a very good substitute :smile: Looks like he is a good kisser. They look like good friends already. Kind of seems a bit inappropriate to take a nap while visiting a friend's party :lol:
    @Brandontaylor That must be annoying. I hope you get your internet working soon!
    @GraceyManor Thanks! I'm glad you liked Jem's bedroom. I have an app on my phone that screens calls so I can tell if they're spam or not, I think we need something like that for our sims :lol:
    I have no idea. Is there any ErrorTrap report when it disappears? Ah I see resetting the sim worked.
    There's something weird going on in the first picture. I see what you mean about the drinks disappearing. That food truck is so cute. I guess it's just a normal building but the wheels and grating are cc.
    @emorrill I read the news article reflecting on that day. It gave me the goosebumps too. Never forget :heart:
    @DillynJames They all look amazing! It would be unfair to choose. How long did it take you to build these? It would take me weeks to make something look half as good :lol: I hope you upload them to your MTS page, they are just so beautiful :smile:
    Katy is pretty! Best of luck to her business studies :smiley:
    @bekkasan I know I should be focusing on Alice but the colours in the sky behind her are gorgeous! That's an amazing group shot of everyone. I love all the colours from the auras. I can tell how strong their bonds of friendship are. I wonder how Jennifer feels being the only non-supernatural, at least she has her own important role. Yes the spell worked! I am eager to hear Flora's explanation. What a special moment for Pip being able to hug his mother again.
    Wow, it was unfortunate that Flora never got to meet her soulmate in life. His dying request to the Fates must have been so powerful that it tied their life force together. It's kinda romantic and bittersweet at the same time. The Sidhe sounds a little creepy and I wonder what's it like there. Suddenly this plan to bring Flora back has become a lot more complicated. They have to go find her soulmate's tomb in Shang Simla all the while maintaining Flora's ghost form. I hope this doesn't hinder Alice and the baby too much.
    Here I was thinking that Flora would be a ghost and totally forgot about the Ambrosia! I hope Jennifer finds out about the new life inside her soon. Flora looks so adorably happy at being alive again. The trip to Shang Simla's tombs will be dangerous. Makes me wonder what her soulmate was doing down there in the first place.. Amazing update, loved it :smiley:
    coco wrote: »
    pg. 3668

@DillynJames They all look amazing! It would be unfair to choose. How long did it take you to build these? It would take me weeks to make something look half as good :lol: I hope you upload them to your MTS page, they are just so beautiful :smile:
    Katy is pretty! Best of luck to her business studies :smiley:

I have been building these homes for the last few weeks, typically I work on them for a few hours every four or five days. 3/5 of these home originated in Sims 4, actually, but I have been building them again for Sims 3 because the gameplay in 3 is so much better. You can find the Sims 4 versions on my modthesims. One of the five is actually a remodel of a remodel; the Maylenderton house originated in my Sims 3 file from 2015 - I remodeled it in 2018, and am remodeling it a third time again now. I built the blue house in Sims 4 a few days ago and quickly rebuilt it in Sims 3 right after. I'm glad the shells, landscaping, and a good chunk of the interiors are finally done for all of them. I forgot how cumbersome building in Sims 3 is. One thing that Sims 4 has over Sims 3 is a better building system. BUT I love how they have turned out so far!

I might upload them to modthesims, but I might decide to do thesimsresource instead. I have noticed that Sims 3 lots are dying fast on ModTheSims - people just aren't interested in Sims 3 builds there anymore, whereas on thesimsresource you can at least get a good amount of people to download your stuff. Either way I will let y'all know what I decide. I MIGHT upload them as they are now. Other than living furniture the houses are move in ready, so...idk. We will see. Thanks for your response!
    edited September 2019
    Good night nelly the thread was SLOW today! 😵

And it would appear I need to catch up on certain posts ;) and I promise to get to those soon. I've just been anxious to share pics of the makeover I did of Chase Bayless! :mrgreen:

Before I snagged her to send into CAS I had to throw a few things onto the Bayless lot to make it look more.....realistic. :lol: Y'all know what I mean there.

Chasemkvr-1.jpg

Alright, so here's how Chase looks with the clothes EA gave her upon age up.

Chasemkvr-2.jpg

Now before I started her makeover I checked out her traits and...tried to give her the best hairstyle and clothing to match. :)

So let's get started. :blush:

First things first: I brought her ears in closer to her head and reduced their size a bit. It HAD to be done! :neutral:

Chasemkvr-3.jpg
    She looks 1000 times better already! :star:

Next I modified her lips a bit as well as her nose. I think I moved the sliders very slightly on her jawline and chin. I decided to keep her unique looking eyes because...they seem to suit her. :) And I kept her thick eyebrows.

Chasemkvr-5.jpg

She's really starting to look pretty huh? :grin: It surprised me!

I threw a gorgeous hairstyle on her to show just how pretty she now looks, but I won't stick with it because I don't think it's a style that suits her personality. (Loner, Loves the Outdoors, Family-Oriented, and Angler)

Chasemkvr-6.jpg

Not bad, right!? :smiley:

Alrighty so...after playing around with a bunch of hairstyles...
    I finally settled on a short, sweet, and simple do. :blush:
    (Oh and I lightened her eye color and got rid of the poo green colored hair as well. ;) )

Chasemkvr-7.jpg

Eh? :)

Her profile is really quite nice.

Chasemkvr-8.jpg

Next I moved on to her clothes because...good nelly! :confounded:

I really seem to like this outfit. :p I used it when I madeover Brandontaylor's Ava, but honestly I think it suits Chase too.

Chasemkvr-9.jpg

Now on to some random gameplay with her. :p

I sent her to her beau's home (Jeffrey Castor) so she could show off her new look to him. :smirk:

Chasemkvr-11.jpg

It seems he approved. :lol:

Chasemkvr-12.jpg
    (I hate it when their work hair is different from their Everyday hair... :unamused: )

They promptly made their way to the hot tub...

Chasemkvr-13.jpg
    (Ok so maybe his Work hairstyle is better than his Everyday, but whatevs! :lol: )

They got frisky under the water... :mrgreen:

Chasemkvr-14.jpg
    *SCORE!* :joy:

I had to catch their hilarious face expressions when coming up for a breath! :lol:

Chasemkvr-15.jpg
    Chasemkvr-17.jpg

Back under the water they went. ;)

Chasemkvr-16.jpg

When it was all over, Chase was quite happy. :) I love how happily satisfied she looks here! :p

Chasemkvr-18.jpg

Gosh WHO does she look like to me? :confused: It'll come to me eventually.

Anyway, that's it for my Chase Bayless makeover. :)

Sim on my friends. <3
    Replies and comments. :)

@coco I'm glad I could brighten your day with that comment and I meant every word of it. <3
    @emorrill I read the news article reflecting on that day. It gave me the goosebumps too. Never forget :heart:
    ^I've been quite emotional all day thinking about it. :cry:
    I guess you were too young to remember huh? ;) I was 16 at the time.
    I miss the way America was the day after 9/11 and the year following. We were so united, so patriotic, so loving towards everyone. I'll never forget it and I miss that more than I can express! :cry:

@Silverofdreams30 Oooh NICE kiss between Gavin and Teresa there! :love:
    Of course she was dazzled by that kiss! That was hot! :mrgreen:
    Yes Gavin you have a very nice looking foot. :lol:

@Brandontaylor I'm sorry your internet is out... :(

@GraceyManor
    I love the elevator woohoo animation.Its so cute.XD
    ^They really are. :blush: I don't use them much and I should...

@DillynJames I bow to your incredible building skills! :star: (I don't know if you saw my previous comments because most people don't seem to get them. :( )
    My favorites are the Kirkwood home, Hunt house, and Colby home. :) You gonna post them onto MTS for download any time soon? :blush:
    Builders like you do such a HUGE favor to those of us who are not gifted with building. :lol:<3

@bekkasan YAY! New chapter in your awesome story! :smiley:
    Alrighty Alice, you GOT THIS! :star:
    Oooh, pretty rainbow rays! <3
    These pictures are amazing! :star: You set the scene up SO well!
    Welcome back Flora! (Alice's wave is too cute. :grin: )
    Aww, Pip's hug with his mom. <3
    :open_mouth: So THAT'S why she passed so early. Aww. :cry:<3
    You gotta be careful what you ask for and how you ask!
    ^I guess so! :lol:
    Yeah that would be one heck of a surprise to me if I were Flora. I would feel like my life was taken from me against my will. :confused:
    "I wasn't ready to go, but neither was he." Flora looks towards Alice. "You brought me back, you can bring him back too! We deserve a bit of life together before going back to the Sidhe."
    ^I guess I can see her point...
    "Flora! Stop!" Alice calls out. "You cannot return if you want us to bring him back. You must be here to pull him from the other side, just as Pip was here to be your anchor in this world."
    Ooooh! I got goosebumps reading that! :grin:
    I'm so happy Flora will be able to get a second chance at life with her soulmate. <3 And also to be able to meet her granddaughter!
    Cute kisses between the couples. <3
    Alice is watching Jennifer rather than Flora. She senses another life and wonders if Jennifer knows yet.
    ^Uh huh. :smirk: I knew it! :mrgreen:
    Aww, look how super excited Flora is to be back! :grin: I can't wait to see what her soulmate looks like. ;)
    This was so fun to read and very well written! Worth the wait lady! :star: And you really do have quite the impressive imagination. ;):kissing_heart:

Well, it's late and I need to head to bed. :sleeping:

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends. <3
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2019
    All right, I'm sorry for basically vanishing for a few days but I've been playing other games for the most part. Was back to Sims3 tonight though!
    So...some highlights, I got replacement fairy wings and am really liking them so far!
    But first... Someone tell me, who keeps going around and braiding all these supposedly "Wild" horses' manes and tails? :p
    Apparently kissing scenes on TV are terrifying to Ghost Dogs...or at least to Ghostly Lucky Gold. :p (His queue said "react negatively", but that body language says "terror" not "dislike".)
    And a first for me, a Genie P.I. with a halo... it only lasted a few seconds but I've never seen ANY Sim with a halo before... O.o
    Apparently even the ghosts like the new Fairy Wings! :p
    Now onto the household's new wings...
    Sadie and Aina showing theirs off! (actually it is just Sadie giving Aina her bottle but...it works. :p
    No matter what I did, no matter what CAS said they had, Melody and Bryan always had those itty-bitty Bumblebee wings, at least now these wings look decent even if they are still bumblebee wings. :p
    Then Finally George's new wings...and his new hobby that he just started that night. :p (I've got a mod that allows any bar to be used as a professional one...as long as you enable that particular bar to be used as such.)
    Which doesn't seem to be going so well... :p
    REALLY not well...at least according to his tastebuds...
    By the way, George was learning his new hobby at the night's Hot Spot, the most popular, crowded, hangout of the town that night. DX

Hi guys! Big news (at least, for me)! I finally finished the landscaping and interior plans of each of my houses in my little neighborhood! They all have walls and floors covered, kitchens installed and bathrooms fully furnished - they're quite literally "move-in ready" now! Let me know what you think? Do you have a favorite?

Kirkwood House
    Three bedrooms
    Two full bathrooms
    ZKrsIgu.jpg
    La2YQ4z.jpg
    V333xJd.jpg

Hunt House
    Three bedrooms
    Two full bathrooms
    bHgLHc5.jpg
    y0iQCOq.jpg
    iwgUgCQ.jpg

Riverson House
    Five bedrooms
    Three full bathrooms
    ThFbFZU.jpg
    7JjzfGL.jpg
    OsCXBmW.jpg

Maylenderton House
    Four bedrooms
    Four-and-a-half bathrooms
    R7FRxJN.jpg
    u53ZjhU.jpg
    0iaoNsk.jpg

Colby House
    Four bedrooms
    Three full bathrooms
    4LsEqif.jpg
    7ow3OZp.jpg
    GGpZxKm.jpg

Favorite eh? Can I mix and match? :p The Hunt's exterior, the Maylenderton's space and interior design.

***I don't have internet right now so I am only going to be on when I can go somewhere with public WiFi. While I am on, I'm going to at least get my story updates posted. I'll catch up on feedback once my internet is working again.

I know that pain all too well...went through that deal for almost a year...spent a lot of time in McDonald's lobby drinking coffee after coffee so I could use their wifi...good thing they didn't have a problem with me occupying a table for hours as long as I kept buying. :p
    Post edited by Cadh20000 on
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I haven't had time to play during the past few days, but I will have time today, yay!

I've been reading this thread on and off, and I'll have to catch up with several of your stories. But I wanted to say to @emorrill : I'm glad that you feel protective about Judy Bunch, because I do too! She looks like an ordinary human being who is not very attractive, which is okay because not everyone has to be attractive - unlike Arlo Bunch, Tay Bayless and Bella Goth, who don't look like human beings at all. And a change of hairstyle and an anti-wrinkle treatment did wonders for Judy! :)

Chase looks lovely after the makeover, too!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@emorrill

I like your makeover, she looks a lot better after the edit.
    Their home looks great too.
    I do remember September 11 as it was yesterday,
    was about around 20 when it happened so sad.

@Brandontaylor

Hope you have internet back soon.
    I hate when mine is down only for a day.

@bekkasan

Yay, another update great to see the returned Fiora.
    I'm glad the spell worked well for them.

@GraceyManor

They seemed to have fun with the bowling.

@coco

Thanks, yeah it's a pity he's married cause he is a
    good looking sim.'

70291521_373611233563135_4293261446659178496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQmogiMLebe2g8OUIqUMhBDTl3UCx7coi8kNz-ufXMrQ25JOLrrQTtPmEmJmL6PUAoqXO1qNfklvaa4H8mumycTC&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f150b9bc829ae4c35550a5e861cad719&oe=5DF9428E
    Darren: Chels, would you hurry up in there? I want to brush my teeth.
    Chelsea: Be right out.

70038654_373611213563137_1589313271624630272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQkn7fxWnmL4ogUop8RxCj5ViLtsBViqLqZj9_Jz34z3EXzDtGCSwhQrbumbEuuSZWkmFgsOFHBsXzchQ1_kP8Sr&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=63df1c14438ac59070bd43bed2b39831&oe=5E12246E
    Chelsea: Bathroom's all yours, your majesty.
    Darren: :o
    Chelsea: Close your mouth Darren, you're not a cod fish.XD

69809997_373611220229803_7926777824587808768_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmyjOD3YFeWUXh3Js2zJ9Z98iG7my9FUZlZvD1DT2UYK6cf78KrNM2c-_bwTuUwMPmYxS3_bahoA6jIZvyKcypU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=830b865e59d80dafb66d71939bc1b68d&oe=5E0B3578

70435163_373611310229794_4924144962225831936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnpuM79wJ9c844D4xgGCidLgU-BMxoK1g8T3ngaSHbRuki26islKqANm1zNgq4cB8aqBSmYahRCoS7H0dDux5LA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3dcb0548d5a6b75a3862a086183c5195&oe=5DF3F870
    Darren: You look great, you know.
    Chelsea: How great?

69854746_373611316896460_1959579468750127104_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQl3gFwrh_fnsGj8qzQrxUHlGo5GqiBOK4za7-3GO9xgQcnpf0fPUmHucGeIUFFs7g-KkijXXpVcmFew2yTC_vTE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8245a07ecdf4ba8fbf09b12930acbe83&oe=5E04EBDC

70750160_373611346896457_4043492365204193280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQm_5WZPh-Fd12WmkJBRu_OLgXfFcg3e26uv045xvQz5hJzYJI3m0_rPh-tSwbLaTPUqeJzGmMp_Tz0q73vwfw53&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f01ff3ef00b787262ea75c2360a53820&oe=5E07279F

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice updates :smile:

@GraceyManor Nice scenes from the food stand :smile: Cute romantic scenes :smile:

@DillynJames Good work on the build :smile: Nice that Katherine got a kiss in the end :smile:

@bekkasan I commented on your thread :smile:

@emorrill Nice makeover with chase and cheeky woohoo :smile:

@Cadh20000 Not sure why a ghost dog would be scared of the TV?

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@coco Thanks so much for the comments. I'm having fun with the less 'scripted' moments and figuring out how to add them in the story. I'm glad to hear that it works for the story. Thanks for letting me know that. :smiley:
    I thought about leaving her a ghost, but, after saving the game when all got back to the house and fast forwarding through the night. Flora disappeared and her tombstone was no where to be found. The game message was she went back to the netherworld and her stuff was in Alice's inventory. No tombstone there or in the house or in the family inventory or in the mausoleum or back at the cemetery. Glad I had saved. Restarted the game and had her eat the ambrosia. :smiley: I guess she was not considered a playable ghost even though I had added her to the family so the game deleted her.

@Silverofdreams30 wow! what a kiss!
    Great party and a nice way to relax after everyone left! :smiley:
    Thanks for the comment. I was happy it worked too. I was afraid it might fizzle but she is getting stronger in her witchcraft.

@Brandontaylor Bummer about the internet issues!
    At least you can stay play your game. Not like if you had sims4 and no internet. So silly!

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you. It was a day to remember those that died in the attacks by terrorists and pray it never happens again.

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments and compliments! :blush: I always liked playing dress up as a little girl. :smiley:
    I'm glad to see they are having a good time together. The food truck is cute!
    oh, my, he's speechless :wink:
    Love the romance!

@emorrill Two great songs to help remember and yes, never forget.
    I love Chase's makeover. Her short hair is one of my favorite ea hairs.
    I like her casual outfit. It suits her.
    She looks very happy in the last picture.
    I don't blame you for fixing those ears!
    I might of widened the eyes a bit, she looks sleepy in cas, but not so bad in the game. :smiley:
    Thanks so much for the comments on the update!
    It kinda slows the quest down a bit, but I thought Flora deserved a second chance with her soulmate and actually alive. :lol:
    They will have to wait a few days for the full moon over in Shang Simla so it should be fun for them too. I think Sims having fun is very important!
    She has a new grandson. :wink:
    Yep, it will be interesting to see how they deal with babies later in the story. Thank goodness for MC pause though....lol and of course it pauses automatically in the vacation worlds if I leave them set as vacation.

@DillynJames All the houses are lovely. Kinda hard to pick out a favorite! You have a great sense of style.
    Katy is very pretty. Bummer about the rejection, but she didn't get too discouraged! :lol:

@Cadh20000 The new wings look really great!
    Is your sim a good sim? I don't have many that have the good trait but, I've seen the halo a few times with them when the sim donated money or brightened someone's day.

@PalmArrow Hope you do get some time to play!

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @king_of_simcity7

Thank you, great updates too.

@bekkasan

Thank you
    yeah, that was a hot kiss hehe.

Today's update

[img][/img]gJESnYO.jpg

Gavin relaxed for some time before he headed off
    to bed.

[img][/img]3NPKgCX.jpg

Stupid burglar in the middle of the night.

[img][/img]0kfqMWL.jpg

Gavin not happy about awakening like that.

[img][/img]iv5tTPu.jpg

ouch.

[img][/img]Rr0NH5f.jpg

Medina outside lol.

[img][/img]7jZGBwo.jpg

The cop arrived.

[img][/img]bssKGVl.jpg

Gavin went back asleep and in the morning had breakfast.

All for now

• Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Cadh20000 Not sure why a ghost dog would be scared of the TV?

Not a clue, I had a better pic showing his body language but the angle had the TV screen off-screen so you couldn't see what he was reacting to. I've used up over a 3rd of my Flikr's storage space and I'm trying to be more picky about what I upload to it so it lasts longer.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 The new wings look really great!
    Is your sim a good sim? I don't have many that have the good trait but, I've seen the halo a few times with them when the sim donated money or brightened someone's day.

Honestly, I'm not sure...The 2 of his that I recall right off are "Coward"(he faints all the time when the various ghosts come through) and "Innappropriate"(constantly seeing notifications that he should check back to see if anyone reacted to his posts...). I do know that in that scene though he was just finishing up a case, the one of the missing flamingo lawn ornament...whatever it was called.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
    emorrill wrote: »

Chasemkvr-6.jpg

Not bad, right!? :smiley:

@emorrill Love your story! Do you remember where you got this hair style from? Is it CC? I love it, and I have a female sim that that hair would be perfect for!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top