Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Staircases - Rooms with the new staircase tool!

2...Next

Comments

• illustratahillustratah Posts: 34 Member
    This is from an upscale lodge-type home I just started. I have been wanting to do it for years but couldn't start it without decent stairs.

CfX5uHz.jpg

Very pretty! What a beautiful view too. :)
  • PixelNestPixelNest Posts: 51 Member
    I've been hanging out for the staircase update to come as I knew I didn't even want to tackle my envisioned Victorian manor if I couldn't do it justice with a grand entrance foyer. Originally I was just going to make each staircase with one landing, but after playing around with the widget I added two. I love how they wrap around on themselves, creating little alcoves for the suits of armour. Ignore the drywall in the back, this massive build is an ongoing project!

D6nXlJX.jpg
  • bubbajoe621bubbajoe621 Posts: 86 Member
    PixelNest wrote: »
    Victorian manor with a grand entrance foyer.

Grand manor achieved! I love how you mixed and matched the new items without going full ROM. The one texture on that sofa in the back is probably going to be the tipping point to me getting this pack.

• PixelNestPixelNest Posts: 51 Member
    PixelNest wrote: »
    Victorian manor with a grand entrance foyer.

Grand manor achieved! I love how you mixed and matched the new items without going full ROM. The one texture on that sofa in the back is probably going to be the tipping point to me getting this pack.

If you're a builder I would definitely recommend ROM, it has lots and lots of gorgeous items.