Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chins are so out

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
I was playing around with Morgyn's genetics to see what his kids with my sim would look like. Some of his daughters ended up very unfortunate looking...
UoF3Vfr.png
TRrccnE.png
s8BwN8V.png
uoPSN5r.png

Why am I being reminded of chickens?

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    lol poor kids
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Honestly, I think the third sim is cute even with the weird chin.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,119 Member
    edited September 2019
    This is an odd thought but I wonder what the chin would look like if Vlad got mixed into the genetics somehow. He has way too much chin and these sims have not enough chin. Otherwise, I think they're cute sims...just not enough chin...lol :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    This is an odd thought but I wonder what the chin would look like if Vlad got mixed into the genetics somehow. He has way too much chin and these sims have not enough chin. Otherwise, I think they're cute sims...just not enough chin...lol :)
    @SweetWright_84 I’m doing a 100 baby challenge with Vlad as my ‘matriarch’ and I will probably use Morgyn as a donor for that at some point so I guess I’ll see what happens with the chin then. Weirdly though a lot of Vlad’s kids have turned out with barely any chin.
    @SweetWright_84 I’m doing a 100 baby challenge with Vlad as my ‘matriarch’ and I will probably use Morgyn as a donor for that at some point so I guess I’ll see what happens with the chin then. Weirdly though a lot of Vlad’s kids have turned out with barely any chin.

That is weird. I usually see people talking on here about the opposite. I've never had a Sim have a baby with Vlad, so I don't know from personal experience.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited September 2019
    Chins are the only aspect I don’t particularly like in The Sims 4 CAS face sculpting. You can’t make the most out of them. I spend at least 90% of my time in this game on CAS. ;)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Ah...Vlad. That’s where all the ugly babies come from
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Yep, Vlad's a choice that makes some ...special... little people in the world for sure. Someone else I've had really ugly nooboos come from, Alexander Goth! You'd think with some of the really good genes that come from that family that his kids would be pretty like Bella, Cassandra, Mortimer, Etc... But yikes! If the scariest alien on the universe mated with a...slug? It might be prettier than the babies I've seen from this boy!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    Yep, Vlad's a choice that makes some ...special... little people in the world for sure. Someone else I've had really ugly nooboos come from, Alexander Goth! You'd think with some of the really good genes that come from that family that his kids would be pretty like Bella, Cassandra, Mortimer, Etc... But yikes! If the scariest alien on the universe mated with a...slug? It might be prettier than the babies I've seen from this boy!

That's odd. Alex is the father of two of my third generation sims, and they both turned out ok. Plus, he had a son with an alien, and he looked nice. Of course that may be because I gave Alex a makeover after he aged up to YA.
    edited September 2019
    @SweetieWright_84 Many of my own creations are a bit strange looking...So admittedly, it could just be that their very unique dna just doesn't match well with his. (I tend to pick one or two features on their faces and exaggerate or understate it/them so sometimes my sims have faces only a creator could love hehe)

That said, I have loved all of the nooboos that have come from him because they always always always come out with their own special style.

...Think, Goopy Gilscarbo if you remember back that far/or are old enough to have played that version of the Sims.
    edited September 2019
    @SweetieWright_84 Many of my own creations are a bit strange looking...So admittedly, it could just be that their very unique dna just doesn't match well with his.

Mine are usually average looking so I guess the worst features cancel each other out, I don't know.

I didn't see the rest of your post until now.

I came in to the franchise about a year before Supernatural came out for TS3. I'm plenty old enough to have been around for all Sims games, I just never played any of them before TS3. I know of Goopy but I don't think I really know who he is. No clue what he looks like, honestly.
    edited September 2019
    I had one born who's features seemed to be almost...webbed? Like the tops of her ears were fused to her skull as were the sides of her nose.. It was bizarre.

Hmmm. I'm wondering. I haven't tried it since upgrading my computer. I'm wondering if I had some graphical glitch or something. I'll have to experiment and see.
    I had one born who's features seemed to be almost...webbed? Like the tops of her ears were fused to her skull as were the sides of her nose.. It was bizarre.

Hmmm. I'm wondering. I haven't tried it since upgrading my computer. I'm wondering if I had some graphical glitch or something. I'll have to experiment and see.
    @duhboy2u2 like this?
    2W9dGYe.png?1
    PckZJ8M.png?1

If so, that’s a glitch, usually related to CC, called ‘clayface’. It’s also what Grim looks like under his hood, incidentally.
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    what are you talking about they're stunning omg
    edited September 2019

@duhboy2u2 like this?
    2W9dGYe.png?1
    PckZJ8M.png?1

If so, that’s a glitch, usually related to CC, called ‘clayface’. It’s also what Grim looks like under his hood, incidentally.

OH MY PLUM YES! Its....creepy. I hate to admit but I deleted him (Alexander) because he really freaked me out. Now I really DO have to make new Nooboos from Alexander. It was strange, I only got it with his nooboos so I just assumed it came from him. Glad its not. He's a very pretty sim .

what are you talking about they're stunning omg

Haha if you cover up the bottom half of their faces so that you don’t notice they have no jaw/chin they look alright :D
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    They aren't totally hideous but I'd love to see them with Vlad as Dad......(Yeah following) I guess you could always pair him up with Paolo Rocca, he's got plenty of chin to go around.....
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    they're not really missing chins more like their bottom jars are all too high and/or small, I feel like alot of teen females have that issue, maybe they tried to go for more of a round "babyface" for teens? but it just looks weird, same with the teen bodies (again mostly for females imho) they should've gone with a difference in hight instead.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

edited September 2019
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    they're not really missing chins more like their bottom jars are all too high and/or small, I feel like alot of teen females have that issue, maybe they tried to go for more of a round "babyface" for teens? but it just looks weird, same with the teen bodies (again mostly for females imho) they should've gone with a difference in hight instead.

Yeah they have a serious case of receding jawline. But their chins are also very small, which was more apparent from the side but I didn’t save them so I can’t get pictures now.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    had this happen, i purposely make my sims chins larger so they dont do this in genetics but it keeps on doing it.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I was thinking of having Morgyn hook up with Cassandra Goth in my game. I'm having second thoughts after seeing your pictures. :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    "Oh, honey, don't worry about your chin, or lack thereof, I know of a marvelous plastic surgeon. We just need to go into his clinic: cas.fulleditmode. I'm certain he can help you." :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    "Oh, honey, don't worry about your chin, or lack thereof, I know of a marvelous plastic surgeon. We just need to go into his clinic: cas.fulleditmode. I'm certain he can help you." :open_mouth:
    I went for a more... Terminal solution >:)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited September 2019
    at this point I am shocked if my sims nooboos have chins its like wow a blessed child
    then again its mostly fault in my own sim because I wanted to make it appear she has more of a wide face than long face
    but id still like to not have sloths for kids though
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    this happens almost every single time i roll genetics in CAS. the game hates chins. on females anyway.