Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    Just redownloaded it on my new laptop. Just made two sims, Aileah and Mateo. They just went on a first date and they are now together. Next, let the drama begin.
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

• March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    I'm doing my 100 baby challenge and just kicked out two more adult children!

7u7wh8U.png

Antony fathered by Marcus Flex.

gXlbj1P.png

Jessie fathered by Gavin Richards

QbRhEG1.png

Amy Dinklage the mother, created by combining the genetics of Emma Stone and Peter Dinklage.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm so overwhelmed by RoM I didn't know where to start, I tried to do everything at once yesterday and wow, that's so much awesomeness.
    Today I calmed down a bit and decided Hella will be my first Spellcaster and she'll learn Untamed Magic to be able to Decursify and Deadeathify my other casters in case something goes terribly wrong.
    She's been waiting for it too long too.

I started with adding new stuff to their home, keeping in mind that it's still Ezra's home in Forgotten Hollow, so must be both Vampiric and Witchy + keep it in the household's color code :)

Ezra has a lovely basement all to himself, I'm particulartly fond and proud of all the fake windows there.
    7eM3U2s.jpg
    Bibfa1W.jpg

First floor is kind of skethy so far, I like how the little kitchen turned out, but the living room needs a couple more iterations.
    tHBf2k9.jpg
    gIAwK3K.jpg
    2fYTdSW.jpg

The upper floor has Hella's and Wanda's bedrooms.
    e8YaUKP.jpg

I love all the art nouveau windows, doors and other stuff immensely but it'll have to wait till Wanda becomes a Spellcaster and builds her own house in Glimmerbrook :)

Edit:
    FY6hGHb.jpg
    Ezra, no! That's not how you get the kid away from your laptop!
    He has no experience with parenting yet :/
    Post edited by Morkovka on
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Luz was promoted to....Reality Show Star? How do you get to be a Reality Show Star from a Social Media career? Needless to say, the Pilot Episode of 'Living Life Luz' is going to be pretty eventful. Man gets hit by random car on a skyscraper in front of their apartment. Draaaama.
    qHxhklM.png
    Also in that same episode, after Gunnar's second murd-I mean that freak accident. The Mailwoman came over to deliver MORE than just mail. Mail, and a Draaaama Bomb.
    JUKb7JU.png
    Well we'll be saying goodbye to Ol' Abraham soon, so might as well have one of those morbid going away parties! Also, it'll make good material for Luz's reality show. Also, this is the moment Gunnar found out Rosa is a genius after she shared some of her 'genius ideas' to him. Finally, one of his kids has a future!
    WEcfLRR.png
    Bruce: "Mom, don't you think you're a little overdressed?"
    Luz: "Well unfortunately, we're on TV now. Gotta look nice for this."
    EQo5mcz.png
    Oh look, Gunnar's daughter from the Crazy Cat Lady is a teenager now. Crazy how Gunnar and Crazy Cat Lady's genes mix so well together.
    1ZfxUCq.png
    Oh and there's Gunnar's Aunt Maggie, looking like she's taking advantage of the fact that she's MUCH younger than Abraham so can still have babies.
    Her4trq.png
    Kala: "Ah yes, you'll make a fine vampire young Rosalie."
    Gunnar: "Don't feel so special kid, she said the same thing to me when I was your age and look how much I've wasted my vampire power."
    noc5kR8.png
    Hey look, before Abraham dies he gets to see his mother again. How sweet, at least HE got to live his life to its natural end.
    ZNOg7zK.png
    Unlike Zelda over there.
    lTOP6If.png
    And ESPECIALLY his father, Chadwick. RIP Never forget.
    2HE5Yqd.png
    The Ghost of Zelda Bailey comes to play every party these days but man does she still get a great reception each and every time.
    yY1UICy.png
    Oh and there's Gunnar's OTHER teenage daughter, Jaylah. Somehow she makes the accessories work with her dress.
    tfDaAt1.png
    Well since Abraham's life is coming to an end he might as well get a few final FANTASTIC moments with his forever young wife!
    MmcdBRc.png
    Abraham: "Alright so, I wrote out this long memoir of how much I love you so you can always remember me hundreds of years from now."
    Kala: "That's wonderful-."
    Abraham: "Hey don't cut me off, I just wanted to warn you that there WERE some things I wrote about you when we were going through that rough patch in our marriage about 20 years ago. Not the best things....but it's best that you remember me....warts and all."
    Kala: "....I'll take that into consideration."
    TMPO86H.png
    And then of course, why WOULDN'T you do this if you knew you had very little time left in your life?
    jZP7IAF.png
    Abraham: "Well I lived a nice long life everyone, I loved, I fought for the safety of this world and have raised some fine children. Permission to enter the gates of heaven?"
    x3UfVBg.png
    Gunnar: "Permission granted, Grand Marshall."
    soS5D4m.png
    Abraham: "Wait, these aren't the gates of heaven at all!"
    2hKznsU.png
    Abraham: "I've been tricked! Oh god it burns!!!!"
    AxDVnaK.png
    And no one even noticed Abraham getting sucked into the pits of hell?
    k8a2iUq.png
    Sounds awful to say, but at least they didn't have to pay for a cremation.
    Qz1BrAp.png
    Anastasia: "I can't believe dad's dead!"
    Jax: "Yeah but on the bright side, at least we're immortal."
    SNAOuvM.png
    Anastasia: "Oh yeah, that makes me feel great!"
    TnbLgw5.png
    So since Kala didn't see that we all tell her that Abraham entered the gates of heaven, capiche?
    v6cuQM6.png
    Rico: "Man, it's pretty awful knowing that Grandpa's dead."
    Jaylah: "Big deal, we didn't even know the guy. Heck, we barely even know who our dad is."
    Man that girl has some pent up issues.
    EZPSsjc.png
    Well it's time to age Gabby up.
    spZFqg2.png
    AGDk61w.png
    Also, it's Bruce's birthday. At least we had this cake already baked for him.
    nspRyZo.png
    And now Luz's show has a new character, the attractive brooding teenage boy who'll bring in the teenage girl demographic.
    y49gTu7.png

Boy, crazy first episode of "Living Life Luz."

But alas, it's time to say goodbye to our good friend, Grand Marshall Abraham Bailey.
    Man, just think. Any other baby takes one Woohoo session with mom and dad, but Abraham? Man did it take a while for Zelda to get pregnant with that kid.
    6PPSttU.png
    And ever since he was a young toddler.....his future definitely wasn't set in stone because Strangerville wasn't released yet.
    tT2oNMA.png
    Was just going to have the guy become an actor like his mom.
    lYUNX9d.png
    After all, he had to deal with her....you know, being a demanding diva all his life. Thought that kind of personality would've rubbed off on him at some point.
    TXPShQW.png
    But of course one day, he would answer The Call of Duty, AKA, I found out there's an actual Military Career now.
    PdlEv3X.png
    And ever since that day he trained hard to become the perfect soldier.
    4Yqeu9A.png
    And when the time came to solve the Strangerville mystery Abraham was the man to step up to the plate.
    QkEh0lv.png
    However there were a few missteps.
    GKxVuXP.png
    5NzYM3f.png
    But of course Abraham saved Strangerville and destroyed the Mother Plant. However again, there were a few missteps. RIP Zelda and Bruce Willis.
    dLNV0M2.png
    Don't know how any of that got him a one way ticket to hell.....But regardless, Rest in Peace Grand Marshall Bailey.
    zzv2crs.png
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Finally managed to load my main save after modding out some major annoyances I had, and I just found my fav premade in the pack
    2P6ItsQ.jpg
    she's so cute.... she's engaged to this thing...
    xshii1C.jpg
    I'm so stealing her from you....
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    OMG! I am loving Realm of Magic! Will post screen shots later...
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus RIP Abraham - I really enjoyed your story except your constant mourning for Bruce!
    @karizzles Liove that drama - bring it on :D>:)
    @Morkovka I agree with what you said about the RoM. The art Nouveau, so much to see and do Love it.
    @SiliClone I am definetely enjoying the challenge of working out what to do with spellcasting (but just enjoying taking my time too) I think the pretty blonde premade is lovely , but she wouldn't speak to my sims. He looks like a good candidate for an extensive makeover but I can see promise there.
    @AlwaysAsking did you get your RoM birthday gift? Did your computer survive, mine did thankfully although lag is getting a little worse.

So... what happened in my game today......... my best sims day to date. I got RoM and totally enjoyed getting started with the pack.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17238278#Comment_17238278

The link above is my introduction to the girls Esme and Gytha (and Mason - the baby's father)

Gytha couldn't wait to let Esme know she was pregnant. Esme was excited but worried that it would affect their plans to travel to Glimmerbrook. Gytha assured her that she was still 1000% interested in becoming a spellcaster.

0DdhoI9.png?1
    ZkBJMOW.png?1

In Glimmerbrook, their personalities shone through. Esme ran ahead eager to explore and Gytha sashayed along doing her sexy style walk (even though no one was there to see her. I am not sure even celebrities go this slowly - come on Gytha!!!
    HB949fe.png?1
    pui3KQg.png?1

so pretty and exciting!!
    b7MBuNw.png?1

Gytha charges in while Esme was checking everything was safe to procede.
    MBEUDHI.png?1

The rest in the spoilers:
    Through the portal to a magical and different world

VtvVccd.png?1
    BEoxciX.png?1

The first person they met (he looks great in his RoM clothes)
    xQMd3Pn.png?1

3 friendly interactions from Gytha and this happened.
    9R6rjfK.png?1

two romantic interactions later and they had exchanged numbers. Bye J I really have to learn how to be a spellcaster - I'll call you when I have given birth. (Looks like Gytha has babydaddy no. 2)
    7nSwKkc.png?1

Meanwhile, Esme was on the road to becoming a spellcaster
    xunOlVq.png?1

She was't particularly impressed at the mote collecting task.
    k88xXxh.png?1

And taaaadah instant spellcaster (Gytha had an expectant mother emergency so changed outfits).
    4qUqQRY.png?1

Gytha wasn't far behind.
    zLrYwBA.png?1
    The next day Mason asked Gytha out on another date - lets switch aspirations back to the serial romantic track. He asked her to Paddywhack's emporium - is that a date location? Its pretty poor if you ask me- its a good thing Mason is very cute (and already her baby daddy or this relationship would be over!)

sWXsGjg.png?1

She looks like the "glowing" expectant mother.
    8PriexK.png?1

Get a room you two!
    HLXr2ip.png?1

They came home to do just that.
    0hQ6pwo.png?1

Esme decides its a good time to get out of the house and garden.
    CeMCUwL.png?1

While the date continued upstairs in the master bedroom - Gytha got this phone call....
    LBJmWDm.png?1

It would probably be poor form to teleport out on a second date while in the middle of woohooing your first date so Gytha had to refuse.
    Poor J.
    Gytha may need to write to Doodlydoofus's Gunnar for advice on juggling multiple partners.
    Back through the portal and try to convince someone to teach us spellcasting. No one is interested yet. They want to get to know us.
    Qnm0pQ6.png?1

Show them your baby - that always helps.
    4k7YRZC.png?1

Esme found some tomes but doesn't have the skills to understand them yet.
    s1n2L0q.png?1

Lets use the book as a silly puppet instead.
    EjguICL.png?1

Awesome decor - I think I feel a new build coming on soon - Esme will not want to live with all Gytha's many (future) children forver.
    7SiBVrv.png?1

And the club system has been updated for RoM - cast spells, use cauldron and spellcaster (in traits) have all been added. So the Lancre covern has been formed. (cool hat by Nolan sims - I can't believe they didn't give our witches a hat, which is a basic part of their parsonality).

royIFpW.png?1

zIoy2U8.png?1

fl2DrQF.png?1

Gytha manages to make feel the baby an enticing interaction.
    UGC63Xf.png?1

I think there will be a new covern member soon
    lhBSQn3.png?1

or two (I love him in this outfit)
    nkOT6me.png?1

or 3 (I couldn't get a shot of Johnny Zest wearing magic robes and reading glasses while casting spells but it was even better than it sounds.)

@SiliClone Do they actually have engaged status or only in the household info?
    Morkovka wrote: »
    @SiliClone Do they actually have engaged status or only in the household info?

Dunno but when they are together they're more than friendly... so they have at least a romance bar.
    Hella learned her first spell which is ZipZap.
    She started practicing it in the backyard with a "training dummy".
    9wzdEME.jpg
    Meet Monty...
    ZmiHnZB.jpg
    Monty successfully derstroyed.
    r72tzr5.jpg
    Another try.
    FKrIiMS.jpg
    Woops....
    QjMQF1F.jpg
    That was awkward.
    Ddc6rK7.jpg
    Hope nobody saw it.
    cEMJP9N.jpg
    Plum...
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Looking at all these screenshots I can't wait to get RoM!
    edited September 2019
    The temptation to just jump in and turn Cass into a witch is strong, but... I want to stick to my story and I'm still in fall of the past year, so... I choosed someone else to explore the new GP...
    U61AZwk.png
    FH5eVR9.png
    I never played them so they're like maxis made them, still.... Maaike had a hint for a story to write for her blog and was sure it would grant her a promotion...
    pTbFN4l.png
    next morning, she convinced her roommate to accompany her to Glimmerbrook to take a look around...
    KYz8f1I.png
    Ulrike decided to go, because she wasn't really inspired to paint lately...
    So they arrived to... a very ugly bar...
    qGIFrNI.png
    1daqKnh.png
    and... people there didn't seem so happy to have strangers snooping around...
    s0h8iZS.png
    they spent some time chatting with the locals, but everything looked pretty normal...
    jMQzDU6.png
    then decided to camp nearby...
    gj9nU6p.png
    and they're not really used to camping...
    CAeogC6.png
    Maaike decided to share the scoop with a friend and coworker...
    2lRlIAX.png
    ONIjxOh.png
    and he was curious so he came to take a look...
    3DX2j4k.png
    just to leave right away to go to work...
    5LBJq0n.png
    Maaike had to go to work, too..
    Zpo4qL8.png
    so Ulrike was left alone...
    8WggruF.png
    and she was still not very inspired, so she decided to go and take a walk in the beautiful nature...
    E21Wwi7.png
    ud1WOZz.png
    she came across this guy she had met the day before at the bar.... who didn't want to stop to chat...
    sbzZo6y.png
    so... she followed him...
    ptTh5wQ.png
    elZHR3Z.png
    just to see him disappear inside a strange portal...
    RsmZGNJ.png
    tK576wI.png
    and she decided to follow him through...
    oq4wOfb.png
    now... that's an inspiring view...
    B6w1Y3c.png
    gW9FeXa.png
    no sign of the guy, though... so she went ahead and entered the building...
    EAgsAZ9.png
    and decided that the best thing to do with this...
    SxPb42A.png
    was to cook mac and cheese
    4cuNNOG.png
    5CJOWCi.png

61Byp7B.png
    "Oh, ehi! How is your mac and cheese coming?!"
    Ocih0lf.png
    W7skFt0.png
    "yeeeeah... maybe you're not... really cooking mac and cheese...."

she went looking around and found the woman she had befriended the day before...
    nkNMTcM.png
    QPmkjwi.png
    asked her some questions and.... she cast a spell on her...
    cCETZwL.png
    kD0Oojc.png
    and told her to retrieve something....
    omBDZld.png
    and she did...
    B2rqYVN.png
    qvfgyVX.png
    so now she knows that she can do something better with this than to cook mac and cheese!
    GexSzFf.png
  • RealTeacherPlaysRealTeacherPlays Posts: 40 Member
    I made Father Winter a spellcaster. :D
    Hella is making slow but steady progress.
    QZ6J7wK.jpg
    Also got herself a cool broom B)
    y2uxNnG.jpg
    She brought an orb with Dragon familiar for Wanda, but the girl can't use it yet :/
    EX90Uy9.jpg
    Wanda is adorable and a great dancer.
    E1IsU0d.jpg
    PpiUYjb.jpg
    Poor Monty tho.
    EY0T5OT.jpg
    hGGGjxF.jpg
    I think romantic cuddles by a burning toilet should be an option.
    HxKtZXk.jpg
    These two are crazy and I love them <3
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    @Daephene
    I find it easier to name girls than boys. With Cedric, I completely ran out of ideas, so I just kept randomizing until I got something that felt fitting. Out of babies born when I am not playing their mother, Noelle was the only one to keep the name the game gave her, because the random names the game picks are so not my taste. How do you name your sims?

@DoodlyDoofus
    That´s a lot of urns. Were the neighbours serial killers - because that would explain some of the noise? And what happened to Abraham - because it looked awesome. Was it a mod? I may need something like it in my game.

I needed a break from childrearing, so I played Isobel who doesn´t have any and has zero intention to pop out any either.
    She lives at San Myshuno, next to Cassandra, Darren and Helena.
    Darren stopped by to say hi and took a nap at the hot tube EDlwICh.png
    I love Isobel´s bedroom n8qzMzs.png
    Nina came to stay with her for few days to get away from her family (the distant phase can be plum) and focus on her studies without being distracted by her siblings. Nina intended to graduate as an A-student, so she needed to work hard eCU8PX3.png
    8bzqmS2.png
    She also made a new friend geTC7FB.png
    Spoiled little rich girls learning how to cook jwdc0KO.png
    lpxkPDk.png
    Nina ran into her most tolerable parent at nightclub, hREsUkW.png
    while Isobel hung out with her sister CatarinawqyVR8f.png (I have no clue why the lightning is so weird)
    cf4gw5r.png

How to say hi to your dad, study by Isobel Vatore wDi4LgP.png
    That´s exactly how both she and Catarina love to welcome Caleb almost every time he visits either of them. It´s a good thing that he finds it just as funny as his daughters do.
    Celebrating the first day of summer oRzceQC.png
    ZcTCYtQ.png
    (Cassandra thinks that they are weird, but she still likes Isobel and Nina more than she liked Diego, because at least they do not run around picking fights with her)
    The girls went to the beach, but it was too cloudy for sunbathing. Isobel still went to swim, though 0XQwQ1c.png
    Afterwards, they ran into Orange, who was wearing his formalwear for beach ekE68nt.png
    He took a liking at Nina... but he wasn´t the only one WiEMOgU.png
    (autonomous first kiss mod)
    Poor guy was really offended by the display, he yelled at Nina for kissing Isobel back and stomped away. Orange really has no luck when it comes to romance - the first girl he likes picks her brother over him and the second kisses another girl right in front of him.

Nina got an A, so it was time for her to age up. Goodbye, mood swings! 1TF2vIm.png
    Despite having just gained the noncommittal trait, her first whim as a young adult was to get engaged to Aedion, aka her second love interest and the guy she´s been meant to marry since childhood 2LgJSsH.png
    Aedion... was not feeling it. He kicked the ring away and called her crazy jTKP0M2.png
    Must´ve been cute crazy though, because Aedion was still very much into her, just not into the idea of marriage. At least not yet, because as it turned out, they hadn´t even had their first kiss yet (I have a mod that allows to propose without completing the previous steps) TB89NAF.png
    Aedion agreed to be her boyfriend, so it´s not a total loss
    Nina´s brother Nicolas though, has been following the family tradition, too, because without my knowledge, he has started a romantic relationship with Noelle, their older half-sister. Noelle and Joaquin really need to officially break up at last.
    Darren and Catarina argued about vampires (he is not a fan), but agreed to disagree and went back to cracking jokes at each other.
    Andrey managed to not publically hit on Cassandra (whom he is lowkey having an affair with), thus avoiding making it super awkward to Nina and Darren, who used to date each other before Darren fell in love with Lucas Munch and Nina broke things off with him.

As Nina was now a young adult, it was time for her to rent an appartment of her own Qbh2t1c.png
    qKCJ68A.png
    HkWToCW.png
    (I really adore how it turned out, it´s very Nina-sque)
    Angelique came to visit. Nina is a good girl, she doesn´t electrocute her parents BcWHcZi.png
    P233t6u.png
    What Nina does is to continue picking up love interests left and right, she really is Andrey´s daughter through and through zYXYTIq.png
    At the moment, Nina has three lovers:
    1. Isobel, who is also in a relationship with Morgan Fyres (who before her, had a fling with both Isobel´s half-brother and half-sister. She has a type)
    2. Aedion, who is also romantically involved with Luna Villareal and Elsa Bjergsen (Elsa is into vampires and has been head over heels in love with him since she saw him feeding off Nicolas)
    3. Salim, who is not sure how he is supposed to tell his son that he has been sleeping with Darren´s ex-girlfriend, a girl half his age.

Finally, a picture Nina took of her eternally young, totally- not- a -witch grandmother. mcqTcLN.png
    Sadly for Antoniette, I am not getting RoM before October, so she won´t be returning to Glimmerbrook, to someone who has been waiting for her to come home... and to someone who put out a bounty for her head for few more weeks.
    I don't seem to be able to just relax and enjoy the game, anyway...
    Ulrike was just... chilling out in the magic realm...
    8MkU7qx.png
    BULRwVn.png
    Learning what to do with her new powers...
    AgbSXF5.png
    zNydjlT.png
    zzEasIP.png
    and she... lost sight of the time.... she was missing for two days and her friends were very worried...
    5ocXcnW.png
    FzXY87V.png
    they decided to go to the bar to ask around...
    QBzFUf2.png
    IfYaRnA.png
    yPit60y.png
    qbSJVQm.png
    the old witch tried to hit on Gunther, of course....
    g1inEf7.png
    and... I edited the mischief sage because plum, I wanted the trailer sim...
    zKfEqd1.png
    9Gfc6i4.png
    and she didn't hit on Gunther...
    thUn7Cy.png
    1oF5m36.png
    they solved nothing and I took them back to the camp because they were exausted...
    NvgcmbO.png
    next morning, Ulrike realized that she had lost the sight of time and came back...
    7GAX5rY.png
    her friends were sleeping, but no problem because she was charged, and finally inspired!
    RaqY977.png
    w90Hls5.png
    when they woke up and found her there, Maaike had to ask for an explanation...
    9ggTO1b.png
    but didn't really believed the one that Ulrike gave...
    ItjmEUo.png
    so Ulrike took them to see it...
    H5FnLXL.png
    3pQ8puS.png
    and Maaike is not one that steps back...
    PblrKkJ.png
    jOM7hkv.png
    at this point, she had to take a day off because you don't go to work when you discover a magic realm...
    JNG0fgI.png
    Gunther was.. not so happy to be there ...
    OVRPxuH.png
    and Maaike didn't have breakfast...
    3VY0U8X.png
    perfect occasion for Ulrike to show off the only pratical spell she knows...
    Yir3bft.png
    ddPAwIK.png
    E4L1jtq.png
    and after that..... Maaike had to ask to learn it too!!
    Jgitltf.png
    hfYa2vv.png
    so Ulrike took them to see the sage...
    2m4K0Up.png
    vCIxyWq.png
    ah9iZB6.png
    kMc5K3h.png
    YX9utCI.png
    L5WiZGY.png
    since his friends were going crazy with magic, Gunther decided to go and look at the library...
    fS08xvc.png
    and he was happy to find books he didn't know!
    VTJHPiH.png
    rLkILma.png
    he also introduced himself to the girl that was reading there too...
    JK2FqbJ.png
    mPWtSOk.png
    and since they made friends so fast and were getting along.... I scoped the surroundings...
    BV6aoBX.png
    indeed he likes her, so he dropped the question...
    ezQc9OO.png
    P4a7qsq.jpg
    plum... it's true!
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48718575947_3ca79a54a0_c.jpg
    When you duel with a sage.

48718418906_ca371974a2_c.jpg
    When you duel a spellcaster.

48718404016_b70d7b5ac3_c.jpg
    A good duel.

48718409806_ccf2393edf_c.jpg
    Getting better at this.

48718404246_672ab9ed89_c.jpg
    Proud of herself on her last day as a teenager.

48718418526_a8876ed4d9_c.jpg
    Morgyn: Be careful with magic.

48718591227_90d3a14305_c.jpg
    Juliana understand what that means.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    So... Ulrike saw it all and decided to give Gunther a little help...
    UHqRPyZ.png
    UKOJreK.png
    xzGXwCh.png
    zVKZvs5.png
    after this, though, Emilia went home, and I found out that Gunther doesn't go around bothering everyone only at home...
    tFbRbLD.png
    VmLVTDV.png
    1yFcPaD.png
    at least Morgyn enjoys talking about books with him...
    gl7GNi1.png
    they were all tired, so Ulrike made some potions...
    jvOjtUV.png
    PiVlW9i.png
    that Gunther refused to drink...
    zllkiPT.png
    with the help of the potions they could keep going...
    J1OVJyc.png
    Maaike won despite being a lesser rank...
    pe8xeYS.png
    and Gunther was even less sure about this all...
    rYCI6B4.png
    but... Emilia was back and he went talking to her some more...
    xA0ReFy.png
    then, the Mischief sage had to intrude the conversation and make it all awkward because... she's a mischief sage after all...
    J12mTfy.png
    RpOrGwU.png
    and she intruded... over and over again...
    8TAKoDh.png
    Lg6tGOw.png
    "are you sure you want to flirt with this one, Emilia? You're engaged, with a mage..."
    07lJJFb.png
    "...and this guy's hasn't even asked about magic in two days he's been here... even refused a perfectly fine potion from his friend..."
    Mrv8Wcw.png
    she enjoyed it very much, too...
    tzmk37x.png
    so they decided to move away from her, in the garden...
    g1m2WzC.png
    were Emilia arrived like this!
    6ul1p4d.png
    iRdS2wi.png
    did I say that I already love her?! I got a thing for clumsy sims... (Cass is clumsy, too)
    they went on flirting pretty bad...
    3Blzi8t.png
    lSQ4QAB.jpg
    when she went home, he decided that the sage was probably right... he should at least ask.. and since he had made friend with Morgyn talking about books...
    V19ecy3.png
    why not ask him?!
    1XXMp7W.png
    iCY4OOz.png
    Emilia's fiance saw it all.. i don't know how he got stuck there but I had to teleport him out of it...
    5gxD2XT.jpg

.... untamed magic in the hands of a clumsy sim... don't do it Morgyn...
    AScFxTZ.jpg
    Xf6lRBS.jpg
    GTHhUhr.jpg
    he did it.. this is worse than Wolfgang being a vampire!!

yep, they're living on potions because I don't feel like taking care of their needs...
    1FUT8VO.jpg
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Sim years later...

Aged up into a young adult and ready to live on his own, Curtis moved out of Brindleton Bay to live at his now deceased grandparents' house in Windenburg.

2KPumv9.png
    8IP4liE.png

Renovation of the inside
    Living Room
    Hy6LaXS.png
    HikHYvl.png

Kitchen
    zKxVV3l.png

Bedroom
    Rjy86tV.png
    2gJGbxJ.png

Curtis still had the picture of him and his childhood friend, Andromeda. He hadn't heard from her since they've been separated because of her mother.
    kquqNCK.png

Where is she now?
    TkT49Nt.png
    MLQiZ40.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I'll return to the magical realm at some point, but for now, it's homework. Fortunately the winter term is only two days, however, that means for one night they have to double down on their studies & get their term projects done.

ZTaH3Ls.png

NzLevGm.png

ZSDjC1v.png

"We did it! Thanks mom!"

bwvxicM.png

While the kids were at school, Leo & Kira put up the holiday decorations.

ThAPdgV.png

With schoolwork off their minds, everyone slept well that night.

2u9z2qP.png

They opened presents first thing in the morning, then headed to the park for wintertime fun.

uaEO1Ci.png

REomoXL.png

OGPqhoV.png

While the kids played, Leo enjoyed his new tablet that was under the tree for him.

fT20y9B.png

Later that evening, Alvin practiced the piano, but Hallie & Killian just wanted to monkey around

IJusHIx.png

xCHqlfb.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey Everybody! I hope you are all having a great week! I didn’t have time to comment on everyone’s posts but I love what I’m seeing! I’ll catch up on comments tomorrow! I’ve been too distracted by Realm of Magic!!
    Just responding to replies to my comments for now
    @alwaysasking Oh I love the name Nelson too! I may have to steal it;) Thank you for the url for saving the base saves!!
    I actually do my story writing in Google Chrome Docs because it saves it automatically without taking up computer space. The screenshots are a different story. They are all saved on the same laptop so I will have to go through and delete a bunch I don’t use to help save space.
    I had saved up for this laptop but I got a great July 4 deal on it! Its been like 10 years since I had a new computer!
    Well I realized I kinda goofed at the very end of the Villareal Mystery. My plot had Griffin handing over a fainted Jacques to Kat Cave. Kat would take Jacques on her own to Forgotten Hollow. She and Vlad have made up their differences and are friends again since she was using Jacques as a “peace offering.” I thought I had a couple of good screenshots but it turned out they didn’t save. :(

@becka28
    Thank you for liking my ending to the Villareal Mystery! I have always liked Luna but you are right, she is definitely a bit awkward and likes to attach herself to friends. She has a teen foster sister now whom she follows everywhere. I’m hoping she will come out of her shell.
    And OMG I am loving your Nanny Ogg and Granny Weatherwax!! or the early versions! I can’t wait to see what antics your Nanny Ogg gets into lol!! Those two are such characters. I have just made mine too and posted them on the Gallery. I can’t wait to play them. I approve anything Discworld lol.
    I can definitely see where EA was inspired by Discworld with the floating worlds! I’m loving it. I’m currently recreating all my favorite characters in CAS that use magic. :)

@angeliqueadelaide Ah poor Caleb. He does have a lot of feelings lol! Seriously, I hope they have fixed that vampire weakness glitch. I wind up turning them back into vampires because of it. I have never played him with eternal sadness though lol! I do know he hates being rejected. He had a crush on one sim I have but she settled down with another. He comes over everyday and tries to flirt with her. Then he mopes when she rejects him.
    Oh poor Lilith. She finally got the baby she wanted then it turns out she had triplets! I’m glad Paka has been able to help her out. I also saw that Lilith’s Cedric may be a true hybrid! I have a few in my game too. They can be very buggy but its cool playing with them. I had to cure one of them of vampirism though because her dark form glitched and she was walking around with a fish tail.

@Daephene Thank you for liking my Villareal Mystery!!

@smellincoffee Oh no! That sucks that you were sick on your vacation! I hope you had a good time anyway though! Realm of Magic has been a lot of fun playing so far!! Totally worth buying it

Well I have been experimenting a bit with Realm of Magic, not in my main save
    I downloaded my sim Rachel again into a new save. She moved into Garliclauter House in Forgotten Hollow. I’m converting it into my new witch house. She decided she wanted to become a spellcaster:) Random images
    Rachel visits the bar in Glimmerbrook and meets an odd guy name Morgyn. She entranced him with an Omiscan folktale
    P4MMYPs.png
    Random images
    V1JKRA6.png
    BphCSLi.png
    dnUr8z9.png
    She meets up with Morgyn in the Realm of Magic and finds out he is a wizard. He gives her the spellcasting ability. I love the animations!!
    o694Ptf.png
    lT4jdU7.png
    upXAWQn.png
    She brews some potions and duels another spellcaster
    SVYxBVB.png
    gufoElE.png

They have a kid together now. Morgyn doesn’t know how to make ugly babies!
    6gIVI2O.png
    Isfxoqf.png
    He is still a sage over in the Realm of Magic but he does like to come over mooch a meal or two. He comes over to hang out every evening.

I also recreated a couple of Discworld characters. Sir Terry Pratchett wrote this series. I highly recommend it!!
    The Witch Coven
    La3xQdg.jpg
    After a strange magical accident that teleported our 3 heroines to Willow Creek on Sim Planet, the Coven decides to settle in Willow Creek.
    Intelligent, prudish, and austere Esmerelda Weatherwax is undisputed head witch in her community.
    jXBPiFB.png
    ZoX3jsO.png
    She is known as Granny Weatherwax or Mistress Weatherwax when she’s extra scary. Granny is very powerful. She has never been in a relationship because she wanted to focus on her witching career. She acts as a midwife and healer in her part of the community. She fills the “Crone” part of the coven, but never say that word in front of her lol. Its the “maiden, the mother, and the….well, the other one (Pratchett quote:) Her familiar is a white cat she has named “You”

Granny’s best friend is Gytha Ogg, aka Nanny Ogg.
    NcTPirs.png
    Nanny is the mother of 15 children and countless grandkids and great grandkids. She is the matriarch of the massive Ogg clan and the “undisputed tyrant of the Ramtops (their country). Nanny Ogg is a cheerful character who loves her family and friends. She is also very romantic at heart. Scratch that, Nanny is downright raunchy lol. She loves a good ale and food and is up for singing inappriopriate songs at the local bar. Terry described her as having a “the mind of buzz saw behind the face of an elderly apple!” She’s very spry. She also acts as a midwife and healer. She’s the “Mother” of the coven. Nanny Ogg has cat as a familar named Greebo. Nanny thinks of him as a cute fluffy little kitten.
    azAZzrS.png
    In reality, he is a huge, foul smelling, evil entity of a cat that terrifies the neighborhood. He is popular with all the lady cats however. He has fathered most of the cats in the kingdom of Lancre lol. Nothing gets away from Greebo. He has personally eaten a Vampire in the form of a bat.

The youngest member of their coven is Magrat Garlick.
    lnRW826.png
    Poor awkward and gawky Magrat. She never really filled out after puberty and her hair is always a mess no matter how much she brushes it. Her mom meant to name her Margaret but didn’t know how to spell it lol. She was stuck with Magrat. Magrat is a sweetie. Magrat is all about herbology, crystals, and occult jewelry. She is a vegetarian and well tell you all about the dangers of eating meat, in her words, “if you could see the inside of your colon, you’d be horrified!” I made her character as good, squeamish, and vegetarian. Obviously she fills the maiden role in their coven.
    Poor Magrat is constantly having to intervene between the two older witches. They are polar opposites in terms of their personalities but they have been best friends for decades. Another Pratchett quote: 3 witches make a coven, two witches make an argument.
    Nanny and Granny are supposed to be elders but they are very spry. I decided to make them into as older adults instead.
    The ladies share breakfast together
    7bHyjqj.png

Later on in the series, Magrat gets married and settles down (she becomes Queen lol) so they have to recruit a new “Maiden” witch and that is
    Agnes Nitt
    GsziMz2.png
    Agnes is very pretty but doesn’t realize it, she has always been a tad heavier than other girls and is very self conscious about it. Every one always describes her as having a “wonderful personality” and having “great hair.” Agnes doesn’t realize that she has the makings of a powerful witch which is why Nanny and Granny have been encouraging her to take up the craft.

Vlad de Magpyr is a “young” vampire (like 200 years old) who is romantic-at-heart. They met each other after Agnes and the rest of the Coven defeated his family who were tormenting a small village. He used to be evil but he has since changed his ways and strives to become a good Vampire.
    bzrn10L.png
    Ever since roomies Agnes Nitt and Vlad de Magpyr were magically teleported to Sim World from Discworld, young witch Agnes has moved to the big city to start her singing career. Art critic Vlad de Magpyr has moved in with his young friend from old. A romantic soul, Vlad has had a huge crush on his friend ever since they met. She always said “he had what you could call an infectious smile, but, then again, so was measles.” Will he finally woo Agnes this time or will she resist his charms?
    BhfE3Wi.jpg

You can download these folks on the Gallery. My EA ID is sarabeth6701d
    They are under “Discworld Witches” on my account and “Agnes Nitt and Vlad”
    Till next time!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sarabeth2984 love love love your disc world people. They are so recognisable. I am hoping to do some of the other older witches as young adults and add them to the covern too. I wish wizards had a staff so nanny could sing her favourite song. Is there hedgehogs in my first pet? Perhaps her children need one haha. Gytha is more saucy than i hoped and giving esme lone wolf makes her tense and stand offish (its a powerful trait). Magrats traits should make her "fun" to play. Lol
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2019
    I decided to see what random creations CAS might offer tonight. I don't know whether he is a premade who just showed up in CAS or a gift from the CAS gods, but I adore him. This is Claudius Sharp.
    48720666071_472763eedb_z.jpg
    48720838137_78e13fdb02_z.jpg

I changed his shirt (though it is somewhat similar to the original) and the color of his shoes. I also changed his necklace, because the original wouldn't show up with his new shirt.

I decided to create a sister for him who would also be a young adult. However, the game automatically presented me with a child before I could create an adult, and I fell in love with her. I changed her hair and the color of her skirt. The game always loves one particular hairstyle and I didn't want to see the same one again. This is Katrina Sharp. Their mother died, and their father had deserted them years before, so Claudius is now Katrina's caretaker.
    48720665661_010fa0f760_z.jpg
    48720665476_ae833b1a90_z.jpg
    I'm sure everyone thinks her leg warmers with sandals are awesome. I gave her the socially awkward trait too.

I also gave them a kitten. The kitten is mostly random, but I removed some of the orange coloring because I already have a cat in the game with similar coloring. This is Castor.
    48720329653_b85d29d17c_z.jpg

I downloaded a custom career, One of the Faithful, a while ago, but I used it for the first time with Claudius. I've been playing a family lately that is very successful in their career, bringing home thousands every day, so it certainly took me by surprise that Claudius only earns $60 per day and only works four days per week! But Claudius is Good and his faith is more important to him than money anyway. He belongs to a make-believe Sim religion.

They moved into a house with a closet. I've never played with a closet before. Katrina had lots of fun playing with it.
    48720838432_6939d5f064_z.jpg
    48720330923_736e9c4b58_z.jpg

So here is the reason I decided I should share what happened in my game tonight. There is a random townie who has been in my game for quite some time, but none of my Sims ever really got to know him. When Claudius went to work that night, the little girl and the kitten were left alone at home. I didn't realize the game would let them be left alone. The townie came to the door, and Katrina invited the adult stranger in. He made himself at home, wandered around, and then sat right next to her on the couch. When Claudius returned, Claudius became unhappy because he had been interacting with someone evil. So some strange evil man was alone with the child on the couch while Claudius was at work at night! I deleted the townie from the game and decided that Claudius had called the police on the creepy townie. I never knew before that this townie was evil. The whole thing seemed so weird, that a child should be left alone at night when the caretaker goes to work, and that an evil man would come into the house and sit right next to the child.

But everything is okay in the end, because Claudius and Katrina love each other.
    48720838892_612b8487ff_z.jpg

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Is the townie generator going crazy?! 'cause my game just throw out this:
    PtClfuR.jpg
    KvFi2sW.jpg
    mKt6yFX.jpg
    I'm giving him a makeover but the genetics were like this already, as well as his general look....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top