Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic - Share your magical screenshots!

Comments

• wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    edited September 2019
    tumblr_pxodezFcJ21qeetfeo9_640.png
    Annebelle found the notes and asked Newt to turn her into a spellcaster.
    tumblr_pxodezFcJ21qeetfeo10_540.png The headquarters is lovely, intriguing and has many sims learning, dualing.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @SimTrippy Thank you! I'm still fiddling around with the cottage they live in, adding and destroying things as I play through the game pack. I don't know what items my sim will discover, so it will definitely continue to be a work in progress in the rooms upstairs. The potion room shouldn't have to change too much, though.

Your screenshot of your beautiful feline familiar watching your sim sleep had me cracking up! :D

That's the fun part about making your own homes/builds though - to watch them change :D I didn't intend to use my castle as a two-sim home either but it's been working well so far xD
  • RealTeacherPlaysRealTeacherPlays Posts: 40 Member
    edited September 2019
    Father Winter became a spellcaster because he got tired of giving presents.
    moe4isu.png
    Let's Play video:
    https://youtu.be/AJjAcfT1tFs
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    edited September 2019
    ohSlRSf.png

Nothing particularly magical in this screenshot...yet! My newly created CAS Story Mode Sim called Nikki - Businesswoman by day and Spellcaster by night. She has so far learned two practical spells and a potion - plentiful needs, which will help her through a lot of late nights of writing to fulfil her aspiration to become a Bestselling Author!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    PpUeHp0.png
    Here is my Spellcaster Vera after drinking the potion of immortality
    ko3L9LS.png
    Here you can see she's a little at war with herself :D
    My sims woke up because their carpet caught on fire
    fMeqcdU.png

At least this way mom could show off her Scruberoo-prowess ("yeah mom, we get it")
    vYYJNa5.png

Also Salem is the best cat-familiar ever, he's the first cat I've ever had that is this active at night! He keeps running around the premises like a crazed cat, occasionally dosing off for a bit only to resume his playtime. Also, is it just me, or do familiars join the teen (/kids ?) to school? Cause I think Salem's been doing that and I <3 it if this isn't a coincidence :D
    NeccEgt.png

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    A little owl appreciation :)
    tumblr_pxok5ewR6X1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    So far, the cutest familiar my Sim has (she also has a skull, a bunnerfly and a raven).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    edited September 2019
    Loving my spellcaster's garden <3
    LZ2IHh0.png

But, careful .. because although a Repairio-spell may easily jumpstart your flower business
    nuBe80r.png
    0Fo10fJ.png

A careless Floralorial frequently leads to dead plants
    qzk01pO.png
    Post edited by SimTrippy on
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I love the look of the new plants especially the valerian one... the other is cute for a potted in house plant. They don't look super weird just pretty and different @SimTrippy
    egTcBMc.png
    I love the look of the new plants especially the valerian one... the other is cute for a potted in house plant. They don't look super weird just pretty and different @SimTrippy

Agreed, the plants are both very pretty! I also love the wall decoration in this pack, perfect for a room like this ^^
  • Lisspeed98Lisspeed98 Posts: 72 Member
    I paired Morgyn with Caleb up, because they totally seem like each other's types ahahah. Now Caleb's 3 kids (Dante, Darcy and Selene) finally have a proper father (edited the relationships so is now supposedly their biological dad). <3

tumblr_pxooqnbfjO1x6pw59o1_1280.png

tumblr_pxooqnbfjO1x6pw59o3_1280.png

tumblr_pxooqnbfjO1x6pw59o8_1280.png

tumblr_pxooqnbfjO1x6pw59o9_1280.png

tumblr_pxooqnbfjO1x6pw59o5_1280.png

tumblr_pxooqnbfjO1x6pw59o6_1280.png

tumblr_pxooqnbfjO1x6pw59o4_1280.png

tumblr_pxooqnbfjO1x6pw59o7_1280.png

And here is the new Sage of the Untamed. Someone Morgyn carefully selected as his successor. His name is Prometheus Mortis (and I headcanon him to be a Necromancer, before that he was a Priest but eventually got banished for his actions that weren't considered very Priestly). c:

tumblr_pxop2wtODt1x6pw59o3_1280.png

tumblr_pxop2wtODt1x6pw59o1_1280.png

tumblr_pxop2wtODt1x6pw59o2_1280.png
    "When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
    Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Living meme Mortimer Goth.

YBaLW9ol.png
    M6NUclqm.jpg
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Hard to tell but skulls have eyeballs

unknown.png
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member

cHgEvis.png

tYSb4b3.png

bWd6HL9.png

CBH23gD.png

• Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    tumblr_pxoepyb6DQ1vorh5do1_1280.jpg
    I'm in absolute awe of how gorgeous this place is. The lighting changes constantly with an aurora borealis constantly burning through the sky shooting hues of pink, teal, green, orange etc... it's just... gorgeous! I was so excited to discover that I didn't have to buy a wand, sims will cast spells with their hands (cheers with joy), and I was even more excited to see that the spells aren't all rehashes of things we can already do in the game with aliens, vampires, or meditation. Some of those things do repeat, but there is SO MUCH MORE available in spell casting. I'm very happy with this game pack so far, and the animations are artfully done, too. So many screenshots are piling up in my screenshot folder. LOL
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    One of my MLP-inspired Sims, Luna, just happened to be standing in front of the moon. I can't get over how gorgeous the magic realm is, and how awesome this game pack is - oh, and I still use the Become a Sorcerer mod, as there are dark spells in the mod that actually end a Sim's life. This world suits Luna quite well. Maybe it's the color she wears?

EXId5yP.png

She's lovely. Is she on the gallery?
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    This was a throwaway save, but I kept the sim, he'll marry into my main family at some point, but for now I just wanted to play RoM.

x5jx8RR.png

iDQc3oP.png

792wf8H.png

yJYYNgP.png

Lots of little corners to explore, I found this graveyard, but I can't remember where, I think it was near the path to the merchants area.

h22eNEG.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited September 2019
    Really love the atheistic in the game. Had replaced the sages that came in the pack with the ones in the gameplay trailer. Someone had made them and I tweaked them a bit and change traits along with some outfits. I'm glad I did. I find them to be pretty unique looking. :p

C9EzDoz.png
    GMCtUaf.png
    R6pG2fU.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    I downloaded 6 spellcasting skeletons from the gallery. I absolutely love them. The lot is from @emere.
    48720053971_5e4ef0ad13_h.jpg

48719716648_2531bea04f_h.jpg

48720224047_9fabd10ebb_h.jpg

48720223982_3abb29dc90_h.jpg

@deafsimmer I gotta check out your MLP sims when I get time. <3

Brilliant! I like it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚
    rnKEhBT.png
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I'm just replacing all of the houses in Glimmerbrook with houses from the gallery to look more medieval and fantasy-like.

71090120_2365617620217490_1221659625795878912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkWSZ1yHFeikQh6O26K1ish34Ir7BO7_8v1weU_JJ2t33IwpcnrSGbIXTX4sR0iDrU&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=a09b7f84366b8273658bdc613d7565af&oe=5DF88024
    Really love the atheistic in the game. Had replaced the sages that came in the pack with the ones in the gameplay trailer. Someone had made them and I tweaked them a bit and change traits along with some outfits. I'm glad I did. I find them to be pretty unique looking. :p

C9EzDoz.png
    GMCtUaf.png
    R6pG2fU.png

Ohhh where can I find them and how do you replace the sages?? *need*
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2019
    Here are a few of mine, I don't get a lot of gaming time, trying to complete my collections for my collection rooms, but its hard if my sim keeps on losing duels and the shops don't sell what I need hahahaha

gVHt8iP.png

FAE197o.png

LmtcIKf.png

3JgU3aY.png

n8h6sG5.png

8seQyIP.png