Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• ABunchofGnomesABunchofGnomes Posts: 11 New Member
    Hey everybody, nice to be here. I'm new to these forums but not at all unfamiliar with The Sims of forums in general. :) I've been playing since Sims 2 but I've definitely poured the most hours into Sims 4. I'm currently playing through a legacy that started from the Strangerville story! Excited to interact with a bunch of you all, happy posting!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hey everybody, nice to be here. I'm new to these forums but not at all unfamiliar with The Sims of forums in general. :) I've been playing since Sims 2 but I've definitely poured the most hours into Sims 4. I'm currently playing through a legacy that started from the Strangerville story! Excited to interact with a bunch of you all, happy posting!

Hello @ABunchofGnomes :) It is nice to meet you, Welcome to these forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and are now enjoying playing Sims 4 also. It is lovely that you are playing through a legacy :) You would be enjoying seeing the new generations of sims.
    Happy simming! :)
  • nucleonidenucleonide Posts: 216 Member
    Hi everybody I go by nucleonide. I'm new here though apparently my account is 5 years old now. :))

I've played since Sims 1, then 2. I did also play Sims 3 for a while but stopped pretty quickly.

I've only started playing the Sims 4 this year when it went free on Origin and played out of curiosity (and nostalgia). After buying a few more packs (you're welcome EA), I've been playing it pretty much everyday, mostly build stuff.

Making mods (CAS mostly) for the game has been an interest of mine lately, and have a few works in progress and hopefully I can finish some soon. :)
    Owns: (EPs) GTW, GT, CL, S, CD, GF, IL, EL / (GPs) SD, PH, JA, DO / (SPs) MHSP, BYSP, VGSP, BNSP, LDSP, MSP
    nucleonide wrote: »
    Hi everybody I go by nucleonide. I'm new here though apparently my account is 5 years old now. :))

I've played since Sims 1, then 2. I did also play Sims 3 for a while but stopped pretty quickly.

I've only started playing the Sims 4 this year when it went free on Origin and played out of curiosity (and nostalgia). After buying a few more packs (you're welcome EA), I've been playing it pretty much everyday, mostly build stuff.

Making mods (CAS mostly) for the game has been an interest of mine lately, and have a few works in progress and hopefully I can finish some soon. :)

Hello @nucleonide :) It is nice to meet you, Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing the original sims 1. You would have special memories of fun times spent playing that game version. It is great that the offer of Sims 4 for free has brought you back to the game, and you are enjoying doing building.
  • VyStarlitVyStarlit Posts: 74 Member
    Hello! I'm Vy Starlit. I started playing Sims4 this year and love it. I recently started doing Let's Play of the Sims 4.. Mostly because I play it so much and have this little stories in my head I thought it would be fun to share it. It's a little rough, but super fun. I was super excited for RoM, because I love magic and witches. I've only played a little of it, but am having fun with the pack. And that's about it. I'm looking forward to exploring the forums.
    VyStarlit wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Vy Starlit. I started playing Sims4 this year and love it. I recently started doing Let's Play of the Sims 4.. Mostly because I play it so much and have this little stories in my head I thought it would be fun to share it. It's a little rough, but super fun. I was super excited for RoM, because I love magic and witches. I've only played a little of it, but am having fun with the pack. And that's about it. I'm looking forward to exploring the forums.

Hello @VyStarlit :) It is nice to meet you, Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started Sims 4 simming this year and are enjoying playing the game. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you are sharing what is happening in your game with other simmers by positing Let’s Play. Simmers would be enjoying watching it.
    It is great that you are enjoying the new pack! There have been many simmers looking forward to this magical pack!
    Happy simming and exploring the forums! :)
  • VyStarlitVyStarlit Posts: 74 Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow for the warm welcome! ^^
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hellooooooo!!!!

Taoron Here! Taoron24121 in the Gallery. I'm about 5 weeks old in the Forums and actually building homes and Businesses without CC, for people to enjoy and I am LOVING IT! I've recently been checking out a lot of your creations and there are some seriously talented people out there. I hope to be able to see more, as time goes on.

This is the first Sims game I've played seriously, in a forever. I think I played 1. I have 3 installed on my PC, or remnants of it, I have seen when going thugh old files, but I don't remember any of it, so I'll consider 4 my virgin voyage through the Sims.

I've had the incredible pleasure to be able to meet so many wonderful players in the past month or so, and I hope to get to meet and enjoy the creations of so many more of you, in the days, weeks, months and years to come. If the rest of you are as wonderful a group as the folks I've been talking to in the Creative Corner-Lots forums, I'm sure things can only get better....or gooder.

I am a 50 year old, quasi-retired Computer Engineer and turning serious Chef and Baker. (Creating goes deep) and I spend all my spare time, when I am not creating incredible meals and baked good for my wife, neighbors and friends, here, creating for the Sims Community. If I can make one person happy every day, be it with a new home, a new business to run or a pumpkin spice doughnut, it was a good day.

Salut! Happy Simming! Be well!
  • HollowHexagonHollowHexagon Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi there!

I'm very new to the forums, but I've been simming since the very first game waywaywaaay back in the day! I'm a huge gamer and the sims was the first PC game I really got into. Don't really have a lot of time to sit down and play games too much anymore and that's one of the reasons I love the Sims so much! I pop on here and there just to build for the most part now. It's nice and relaxing after work!

The sims 4 is the first game I've actually started posting to the gallery and I've had a lot of fun with it! Our community is amazing and so creative! I myself really enjoy designing rooms and I started building houses here and there. I go by the same name, Hollowhexagon on the gallery. I would love to see everyone's creations, so feel free to send me a message or follow so I can connect with you!!

I am an artist, specifically 3D modelling and I messed around in the past with making some decor/furniture custom content mods for the game. I am hoping for a little more free time to delve deeper into that soon!

Really excited to be here and meet fellow simmers! Cheers :)
    Taoron wrote: »
    Hellooooooo!!!!

Taoron Here! Taoron24121 in the Gallery. I'm about 5 weeks old in the Forums and actually building homes and Businesses without CC, for people to enjoy and I am LOVING IT! I've recently been checking out a lot of your creations and there are some seriously talented people out there. I hope to be able to see more, as time goes on.

This is the first Sims game I've played seriously, in a forever. I think I played 1. I have 3 installed on my PC, or remnants of it, I have seen when going thugh old files, but I don't remember any of it, so I'll consider 4 my virgin voyage through the Sims.

I've had the incredible pleasure to be able to meet so many wonderful players in the past month or so, and I hope to get to meet and enjoy the creations of so many more of you, in the days, weeks, months and years to come. If the rest of you are as wonderful a group as the folks I've been talking to in the Creative Corner-Lots forums, I'm sure things can only get better....or gooder.

I am a 50 year old, quasi-retired Computer Engineer and turning serious Chef and Baker. (Creating goes deep) and I spend all my spare time, when I am not creating incredible meals and baked good for my wife, neighbors and friends, here, creating for the Sims Community. If I can make one person happy every day, be it with a new home, a new business to run or a pumpkin spice doughnut, it was a good day.

Salut! Happy Simming! Be well!

Hello @Taoron :)
    It is great that you are enjoying building in the game and sharing your creations with fellow simmers though the Gallery. Building homes and venues is a very special enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is very kind of you to share your creations so that other simmers can also enjoy having them in their games :)
    Your pumpkin spice doughnuts sound delicious!
    Hi there!

I'm very new to the forums, but I've been simming since the very first game waywaywaaay back in the day! I'm a huge gamer and the sims was the first PC game I really got into. Don't really have a lot of time to sit down and play games too much anymore and that's one of the reasons I love the Sims so much! I pop on here and there just to build for the most part now. It's nice and relaxing after work!

The sims 4 is the first game I've actually started posting to the gallery and I've had a lot of fun with it! Our community is amazing and so creative! I myself really enjoy designing rooms and I started building houses here and there. I go by the same name, Hollowhexagon on the gallery. I would love to see everyone's creations, so feel free to send me a message or follow so I can connect with you!!

I am an artist, specifically 3D modelling and I messed around in the past with making some decor/furniture custom content mods for the game. I am hoping for a little more free time to delve deeper into that soon!

Really excited to be here and meet fellow simmers! Cheers :)

Hello @HollowHexagon :) It is nice to meet you, Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 . You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time, creating, building and playing!
    It is nice that you are enjoying posting your creations on the gallery. Simmers would be also enjoying having your creations in their games!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and chat on the forum threads.
  • CatDevPeteCatDevPete Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey there, everyone!

I've also been playing the sims back since the first one, and have also played the sims 2. Skipped 3 (though my little sister plays it and tells me that I'm missing out on a lot :P ).

Been playing TS4 for the past couple of years so far, only joining the forums now (though I've lurked plenty around here, haha). Having fun playing the new RoM pack, and breaking the game with hybrids atm xD
  • luckiselkiluckiselki Posts: 9 New Member
    Hiya!! o/

I'm Lucki, or Kiki, whichever is fine. I'm back into Sims 4 after a looong break. Other than that, I'm addicted to Final Fantasy XIV. I'm 37 (38 on the 21st), female, and a spoonie. Nice to meet you all!
    CatDevPete wrote: »
    Hey there, everyone!

I've also been playing the sims back since the first one, and have also played the sims 2. Skipped 3 (though my little sister plays it and tells me that I'm missing out on a lot :P ).

Been playing TS4 for the past couple of years so far, only joining the forums now (though I've lurked plenty around here, haha). Having fun playing the new RoM pack, and breaking the game with hybrids atm xD

Hello @CatDevPete :) It is nice to meet you, Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and are now playing Sims 4. It is great that you have the new pack and are enjoying playing it! It is special that your sister is a simmer also <3 You would enjoy talking together about what is happening in your games and your sims households.
    luckiselki wrote: »
    Hiya!! o/

I'm Lucki, or Kiki, whichever is fine. I'm back into Sims 4 after a looong break. Other than that, I'm addicted to Final Fantasy XIV. I'm 37 (38 on the 21st), female, and a spoonie. Nice to meet you all!

Hello @luckiselki :) It is nice to meet you, Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are back simming again after taking a break. Happy early birthday! :) I hope you have a very lovely birthday day!
    I send hugs to you as you live day by day with your illness <3 I hope that you may have times when the pain eases.
  • nucleonidenucleonide Posts: 216 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @nucleonide :) It is nice to meet you, Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you started simming by playing the original sims 1. You would have special memories of fun times spent playing that game version. It is great that the offer of Sims 4 for free has brought you back to the game, and you are enjoying doing building.
    > Happy simming! :)

Nice to meet you too, @rosemow. Thanks :blush:
    Owns: (EPs) GTW, GT, CL, S, CD, GF, IL, EL / (GPs) SD, PH, JA, DO / (SPs) MHSP, BYSP, VGSP, BNSP, LDSP, MSP
    nucleonide wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @nucleonide :) It is nice to meet you, Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you started simming by playing the original sims 1. You would have special memories of fun times spent playing that game version. It is great that the offer of Sims 4 for free has brought you back to the game, and you are enjoying doing building.
    > Happy simming! :)

Nice to meet you too, @rosemow. Thanks :blush:

You’re welcome :)
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    I'm mostly a lurker but decided that maybe particpating would be fun, too!

Hi everyone! I played a bit of Sims 3 several years ago, then picked it
    back up around fall of last year. I moved onto Sims 4 just in February of this year. Having a blast on it so far! Got all expansions except Cats&Dogs (not too thrilled about being unable to control the pets like you could in Sims 3), and quite a few game and stuff packs.

While I'm female in RL, my simself is male because I prefer playing with and as a male sim. Feels like a minority here, heh. I do have a female simself too but never play her.

Anyway, it's great to be here! 😃

Hello @KiniHokulani :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, then after a break you returned back to simming last year, and now you are enjoy playing Sims 4 also. Simming is fun and very enjoyable! It is great that you own nearly all the expansion packs, as well as games and stuff packs. Packs add many enjoyable and fun activities, features and great worlds and build/cas items to the game!
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    Hi @rosemow! 🌹 Thank you for the warm welcome! Simming is indeed fun, very easy to lose track of the time 😄. Glad to be here!

You’re welcome :)
  • DeleteDelete Posts: 27 Member
    Hiao,
    I'm Delete and I've been simming since sims 3 when i was super young lol. I vividly remember creating a really ugly multi colored family with retina burning dogs. I basically spent all of my time throwing parties and meteor striking them to kill all of the townies. Also very protective of those ugly dogs... Also got ts4 last year on console and recently came over to PC which is waayy better imo and... what can i say? It's fun.

Looking forward to community things and uh... maybe.... ACTUALLY BEIng able to post pictures :D Weeee
    Delete wrote: »
    Hiao,
    I'm Delete and I've been simming since sims 3 when i was super young lol. I vividly remember creating a really ugly multi colored family with retina burning dogs. I basically spent all of my time throwing parties and meteor striking them to kill all of the townies. Also very protective of those ugly dogs... Also got ts4 last year on console and recently came over to PC which is waayy better imo and... what can i say? It's fun.

Looking forward to community things and uh... maybe.... ACTUALLY BEIng able to post pictures :D Weeee

Hello @Delete :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 when a child, You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent simming :) It is nice that you started playing Sims 4 on console last year and are now playing the pc version also. Simmimg is enjoyable and fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top