Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• 1THX1THX Posts: 1 New Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > Is anyone aware of a small tuning mod that reduces the length of thunderstorms? I don't want to disable them, I just don't want them to last hours and hours and hours and.., well, you get the idea.

I am new to modding and this seems pretty interesting, I'm going to attempt at creating something like this.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    1THX wrote: »
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > Is anyone aware of a small tuning mod that reduces the length of thunderstorms? I don't want to disable them, I just don't want them to last hours and hours and hours and.., well, you get the idea.

I am new to modding and this seems pretty interesting, I'm going to attempt at creating something like this.

Ah thank you, I'll watch with interest!
  • PastelMusicPastelMusic Posts: 3 New Member
    Can Someone help I'm looking for a mod that adds ptsd into the traits list I know someone made it but It's not compatible anymore and they don't upload it anymore
  • jasy80jasy80 Posts: 19 New Member
    A nice mod to have the phone on silence except for emergency so that woman can quit calling my husband loooool
  • jamie_pauly9682jamie_pauly9682 Posts: 134 Member
    I would like to request someone to either create a new homeschool mod, or update the one that is out there. There are a lot of families homeschooling these days.
  • InsertAwesomeIDInsertAwesomeID Posts: 1 New Member
    > @jamie_pauly9682 said:
    > I would like to request someone to either create a new homeschool mod, or update the one that is out there. There are a lot of families homeschooling these days.

Kawaii Stacis' Better School Mod has a home schooling option, is this the one you say it's not updated? It works for me.
    https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/better-schools-mod
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    edited September 2019
    I would love a no death from overload mod for the realm of magic gamepack.
    Post edited by aelias24 on
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    aelias24 wrote: »
    I would love a no death from overload mod for the realm of magic gamepack.

@aelias24 here you go:
    https://scarletsmods.com/2019/09/11/overload-death-disabled/
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    Thanks ScarletQueenKat!
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Can someone create a mod that will remove the cool-down period when you do "Consult on a Global Policy" in the Island Living career? I believe the cool-down right now is 12 hours.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited September 2019
    I would really love a mod to disable the situation outfits in the Magic Realm. (Can we all just agree that situation outfits were a great idea that was never going to work due to the random nature of an AI choosing clothing? If it picked from several predetermined outfits like the ones in CAS, that would be awesome but it doesn't work that way).

edit: I see Zero has already made this mod: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=23229453
    Post edited by EIisabetta on
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    One I haven't seen yet are mods to add more of the ROM interactions to clubs. In particular the magic duel function (Unless I'm missing it). You can cast spells and do cauldron activities as part of a club. I don't know of practicing magic counts as casting spells. If not, I would like to see that added along with magical duels.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Would love to have more recipes added to the cauldrons! Also would be great if we could make the herbology potions in them too.
  • starrydashstarrydash Posts: 3 New Member
    A mod that I would love to have is to be able to change the sage outift and to add dueling as a Get Together club activity!
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    An Avalon Mod. A Mod for a hidden Lot that could be the set for King Arthur, Morgaine & Co. :smiley:
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    is there a mod too stop casting in cas so it does not crash when leaving cas
    bandit5 wrote: »

Not that I'm aware. But when you're in CAS, if you focus in on the Sim's face as if you were about to give them make-up, face details, etc., then they cannot do the spellcaster animation and it will be safe to save and exit CAS at this point.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    ok thanks maybe stand still in cas is updated too this pack it will work

Not that I'm aware. But when you're in CAS, if you focus in on the Sim's face as if you were about to give them make-up, face details, etc., then they cannot do the spellcaster animation and it will be safe to save and exit CAS at this point.

That doesn't work for me, they were still casting when I was zoomed in. They'd stop for detailed edit mode but start up again as soon as I finished that. However, MizoreYukii's mod on MTS still works. At least it's working for me.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    EIisabetta wrote: »

That doesn't work for me, they were still casting when I was zoomed in. They'd stop for detailed edit mode but start up again as soon as I finished that. However, MizoreYukii's mod on MTS still works. At least it's working for me.

That's weird. I've edited umpteen spellcasters in CAS and not had this happen once when in close-up. Guess I've just been lucky.
  • ybeastybeast Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi,
    I wonder if anyone can make a "favorite actions" mod. The mod should remember or allow me to edit my favorite actions with a sim and will give me more direct access to them, since going through a ton of 'more choices' all the time has long become a chore
    EIisabetta wrote: »

That's weird. I've edited umpteen spellcasters in CAS and not had this happen once when in close-up. Guess I've just been lucky.

I'm jealous and I've also given up trying to figure out why some things work perfect for some people but not others. LOL. At any rate that other mod does work if people want to use it. There's a cheat that stops animation but it freezes them in the exact pose they were in when you input the cheat and that bugged me. They're aware of the crash with spellcasters, though, so I'm hoping that gets fixed.
    moxiegraphix on Origin