Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Console players are still waiting

When will we q the gallery opened for uploads and downloads? I have been waiting since I got the game. I would feel better about it, if EA would at least be honest and open about it, but I feel like EA doesn't care about us console users. If EA is not going to open up the gallery please tell us, and add why not. Quit stringing us along. One last thing, I am starting to feel the same way about CAS storyline

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I am guessing we'll get CAS storymode with the next patch, as we always seem to be one patch behind PC when it comes to new features.
    As for the gallery, idk, would be nice if they could at least tell us something, if it is coming at all, why it is takin so long...
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    @RavenSpit .
    I am glad you responded, I was thinking that no one else cared about this issue. Anyway, I hope you are right about the next upgrade.
    @Davenport
    So just saw on YouTube that CAS story mode will arrive tomorrow for consoles. Am I in the magic realm?
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    Now that we have story mode, what about the true point of this post? Does anyone have any idea when we will a "community" library function in Sims 4 console. That really would be great in addition to all of the updates that they have been introducing. Please devs...PLEASE!
  • blessedangel1068blessedangel1068 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has asked that question. I'm a simmer that loves to build, I think I do that more than actually playing the game...(smh) but it's what I do. I would just love it if us console users had that same option to view and download other users builds. I get a lot of my own ideas from following avid builders on YouTube as well as creating my own builds and such. Anyway, EA, are we ever going to have the gallery option for us console users?
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    I am bad at building (and it takes to long), so I don’t build that much at all. I have to get houses from the library and place it on the plot since there’s no gallery. I’ve had console more then a year, with multiple dlcs, but I do feel like they don’t care about console. Gallery is a huge part of the game, it makes the game a little bland without it
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Kersiexx wrote: »
    I am bad at building (and it takes to long), so I don’t build that much at all. I have to get houses from the library and place it on the plot since there’s no gallery. I’ve had console more then a year, with multiple dlcs, but I do feel like they don’t care about console. Gallery is a huge part of the game, it makes the game a little bland without it
    tT
    I agree, getting the gallery opened up on console is my number 1 desire for The Sims 4. I am really mad at EA Games for not giving us the gallery, and if there is a good reason not to, I wish they would just let us know what it is. I think I would feel better about EA if they said it's because console players don't really matter to us. At least that would be open and honest.

Also, if they are not going to open the console gallery, the least they can do is give us more options in the gallery we have.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I pester the gurus somewhat often on twitter and they either ignore it or just don't read it. I would like the gallery. There are a lot of beautiful builds that I see and I have only just started to build but I am not the best. I want more options to be added and more sims.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    edited September 2019
    I've been waiting for this as well. So many things I'd like to download. What we have right now is too limited.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Lquinn wrote: »
    When will we q the gallery opened for uploads and downloads? I have been waiting since I got the game. I would feel better about it, if EA would at least be honest and open about it, but I feel like EA doesn't care about us console users. If EA is not going to open up the gallery please tell us, and add why not. Quit stringing us along. One last thing, I am starting to feel the same way about CAS storyline

I think we'll get it but not sure when. A year ago Grant said they were updating the gallery on pc and then porting it over to consoles. It will happen but the question is when. I want to say in 2020.
  • lana44lana44 Posts: 60 Member
    Choice in controls would also be nice to have back like sims 2.
  • LALA_LETHAL69LALA_LETHAL69 Posts: 4 New Member
    I’d like to know when there will be multiplayer added!? That’s when the real fun begins!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I’d like to know when there will be multiplayer added!? That’s when the real fun begins!

No cause PC doesn't have multiplayer Consoles won't either.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Exciting news, gallery for consoles has been confirmed!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    edited January 2020
    On the ps4 community group for the sims, a user has reported seeing the gallery being tested a few days ago. I took a screen shot of it. And Simgurulegacys tweet basically saying the the gallery is planned to be out before the yoda update so that might be this month or the next.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I have been making a list of the lots I want to download.
    My number 1 is Goth Family Manor bylostinsofia. I saw a speed build on YouTube of it, and was blown away by it.
    Lquinn wrote: »
    I have been making a list of the lots I want to download.

Haha me too!!
    I'll download no cc builds only because technology can be tricky.
    I love Marmelads builds. They are amazing and so creative. I am going to fill my worlds with those builds.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey - now that the Gallery is available on consoles, and while I'm cleaning in preparation for this category being merged with PC/Mac feedback, closing this topic ;)

Hope you are enjoying the cross-platform Gallery!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top