Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which would you want as the next pack

Comments

• CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    Cars would be a patch, Aliens were in Get To Work, and Farming would be a Game Pack.
    Sims are Lit
  • MochiMommaMochiMomma Posts: 41 Member
    Farming
    Farming all the way! Make it farming/ranching. I miss horses and keeping some chickens and ducks for eggs would be neat. A farmers market to sell at in the town square of a new map designed to be pretty small town/rural would be great
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited September 2019
    Horses, Generations, Hobbies or Romance Pack.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Outer space
    There is a whole new theory based on the latest realm of magic video that the gurus made where they talk about horse riding clothing and there is a rumor about it possibly being real.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Outer space
    So if we get horses I hope that farm animals come with it if not it would feel empty because horses without farms and cos and chickens would not be the same. It would be amazing to have a stable and a stable needs a farm.
  • DiVicoDiVico Posts: 3 New Member
    Farming
    Totally farming! So many possibilities with that expansion, and hopefully EA don’t do it in bits and pieces like the supernaturals.
    It’s be great if we could set up
    Our own farms, with unplayable creatures like cows (to milk), pigs(to breed, sell, butcher) and chickens(for eggs), as well as harvesting crop.
    Could even add show events, where you take an animal with you to show to judges, so your sims can have an achievement of a world renowned breeder, farmer etc.

Would also be great if sims could have a shop on their home lot.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Medieval
    I really want a Celtic Medieval style world to come in a game pack that's for Faeries <3
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Farming
    Well, I prefer University, but I also really want Farming. Will be happy with both!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Medieval
    Of the options listed Medieval interests me the most. I'd love tiaras and crowns in my game.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited September 2019
    Farming
    My order for only these
    Farming- I want tractors and farm animals and some more crops that make sense and crafting. Also a wonderful build/buy.
    Medieval- I'd just love to get this for the costumes and build/buy. I'm not sure how they would contain it as an actual part of the sims game unless they separated it like a vacation world (but I'd want sims to live there).
    Outerspace- I really do want this but have doubts it will ever come. Aliens are part of GTW as is Sixam. I want more related to all of that. I guess we could have a way to send sims to space though and have an outpost or world and we could populate it with aliens..

Cars.. I can see a mechanic pack.. maybe a stuff pack.. but I think there should be free cars also added to base game. Decided to add on here.. could be a gamepack if some venues were added like a carwash or drive-in ect. I also want sims to be able to fix up cars and of course woohoo in them.
    egTcBMc.png
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Farming
    Not confirmed yet so take this with a pitch of salt but I just watched a pixelade video where theres a screenshot released of Sims 4 University coming out on November 15th, he apparently called three shops (targets i think) who said it wasn't in stock yet but that implies it will be soon. Obviously this isn't anywhere near confirmed but I thought I'd share it.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited September 2019
    EdithV wrote: »
    Not confirmed yet so take this with a pitch of salt but I just watched a pixelade video where theres a screenshot released of Sims 4 University coming out on November 15th, he apparently called three shops (targets i think) who said it wasn't in stock yet but that implies it will be soon. Obviously this isn't anywhere near confirmed but I thought I'd share it.

It's beyond speculation tho, "The Sims 4: Discover University" is a thing. I wonder how that Team Member came across it tho... I mean I work at target too, and I get to see the previews of what's to come a week or two before things release but never months before something is announced... But for Target's Confidential Policy, leaking that bit of information is another thing.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2019
    Outer space
    Deleted
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    None of these options sound terribly feasible for the sims imo
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Jultan3Jultan3 Posts: 4 New Member
    Medieval
    Medieval, i could accurately play sims as if they were in Game of Thrones :)
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Which would you want as the next pack? Let me think hmm
    Farming If it's just farming, No, because its no such thing as a good farming game, and I do not believe that they would ever spend enough money to make a nice one,
    Medieval, HAHA we have Sims Medieval, by the time you're done with that pack you would rather pull your hair out then get another Medieval from them again, Just buy it and see for yourself. It starts out ok, then you soon find out the game is just a big let down. No building, you have one small room for your whole family so all the beds must be in that one room your kitchen your dining room and your bathroom all in one open room. Unless you're the King then you get a kitchen, one room for you and one small room for your kids no matter how many you have. You can only Play the hero so your wife leaves early in the morning, she does not care for her kids or her baby, she never cooks for her family either or clean. The kids leave early its no school, they never age after childhood you do not see your kids until they are ready to go to bed, All woohoo ends in another baby to add to the room and you can not make it bigger. Going someplace on the ship is a rabbit hole. Its a market that you will never see. Only transportation is your feet even if your a king or queen. ( So No to another Sims Medieval ) they will just reuse everything again.

Outer space, Another laugh, I think that would be the worst Pack ever, not as long as they have no single pack refunds... I just hope they never put us through that one, ( No to Outer Space )

Cars, (yea Right, I do not even care anymore )

I think you forgot University, I do think that would be our last Pack in December. (Yes to Uni, If you forgot that one I will probably vote for that one maybe.

I do hope you get the one you want whatever that will be. My advice is worry less and have more fun, just do not buy a pack if you do not want it. Do not feel pressured to buy every pack, I do not think they even know how many we have, or how many we did not buy on here unless we tell them.
    They sell too many games to, too many people in too many countries to keep up with us.,
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
    @Stormsview "No such thing as a good farming game."

SI_3DSDS_RuneFactory4_image1600w.jpg

Rune Factory would love to have a word with you
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    @Stormsview "No such thing as a good farming game."

SI_3DSDS_RuneFactory4_image1600w.jpg

Rune Factory would love to have a word with you

I think Rune Factory is cute as a farming game gets. But that's not a Sims game farming pack. Simmers, I do not think would accept that type of overhead gameplay. Even though I talked badly of Sims Medieval it is still the best Medieval game I have seen not being an online game. A farming game for the Simmers must be up to our standers.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
    Stormsview wrote: »
    I think Rune Factory is cute as a farming game gets. But that's not a Sims game farming pack. Simmers, I do not think would accept that type of overhead gameplay. Even though I talked badly of Sims Medieval it is still the best Medieval game I have seen not being an online game. A farming game for the Simmers must be up to our standers.

Oh I misunderstood you your post I was correcting made me think you meant any farming game isn't popular. But yeah I agree horses fine and dandy was in Sims 3 and went well.

• Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 858 Member
    Medieval
    Absolutely want medieval!
    1. I want to build a beautiful but small Castle with a mote and a huge gate that will close it off from the town square where the villagers houses and the market/pubs are located.

2. I would love to tie in RoM so I can create my own medieval wizard AKA Merlin.

3. Mostly just want medieval styled clothing that gives a variety for all tiers of the class system. Peasant, middle class, and royalty.

4. More skills such as jousting and archery.

5. more cobblestone road/wooden wall options.

6. Bucket baths

7. New careers: Blacksmith, knighthood, and option to run/own a pub.

8. PERFUME. I would love to have the option to use a herbology skill to create different perfume from varying flowers/herbs that can affect the mood of your sim and those around them.

10. Horses and dragons. Please. I’m not even someone who has cared much for horses in the game, but it’s only make sense if there is jousting.
  • TX12001TX12001 Posts: 46 Member
    I am stuck between Farming and Medieval, the former however makes me wonder, would we get larger then 64x64 lots because Farms are pretty big? or would the farms themselves be treated as a special lot kind of like the Movie Studio in get Famous.

It should include the new Horse creature (Which was apprantley data-mined) new items would include Chicken Coops, Hay Stacks and Windmills, should be fun, I would enjoy a Medieval expansion, a Get into the Past expansion if you will, it would add medieval tapestries, crowns to put on your head and all manner of new items, personally though I would prefer a more renaissance era expansion pack.
  • LakigigarLakigigar Posts: 1 New Member
    Farming
    Supernatural (adding fairies and all to the game)
    Universities (much needed and hopefully the next XP)
    Farming (they could add horses and new dairy animals like pigs & cows with a new rural village)
    New vacation destinations like something European based on Paris or Florence
    Gothic stuff pack (and as a new club)
    Something Asian (as a game pack, with an Asian city to explore, with Asian sims & most importantly Asian architecture. Last time we had China, this time it could be Japanese).

Cars is something they should add with a stuff pack (with cars and as a new activity) or as a free patch.
    Medieval is something i don't want too, but would be better as a stand-alone game.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Cars
    I'd have to go with cars. One of my favorite home builds in The Sims 3 was using the items from Fast Lane Stuff to create a gas station that was converted into a living space. I wouldn't mind doing that again.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Cars
    I chose cars but I want generations :D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • thistle0tattoothistle0tattoo Posts: 10 New Member
    Medieval
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    medieval, anything that can both be used for vampires and fairytale-ish things is what I adore.
    not interested in cars at all.
    everything else depends on the actual content, I am not very interested in farming but if it came with new animals/pets I might quite like it.

Medieval is my first choice too, I like that alot. Maybe farming is nice, but that reminds me at the same time too much to the boring 'farming games' of the apps.
    Definitely NO cars of space please. (not again)
    But a active school should be cool, I still miss that. I want to make a sim who teach kids and teenages things like schoolthings and magic, for example.