Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is the hottest NPC in all of TS4

Comments

• BaglamukhiBaglamukhi Posts: 38 Member
    vlad ;)
  • ElderSimChildElderSimChild Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2019
    dfstone wrote: »
    Paka'a Uha from Island Living is really pretty.

THIS! And also Caleb Vatore. ;)

• BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Erwin out of Strangerville....you asked, I backed an underdog, I may have also lied. I like Jaques Villareal when you age him down he looks like a pirate with the right make over, and Lilith Vatore, she's the bomb.
  • JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    MAKOA!
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    :sNobody?!!! Nobody would mention Sebastian Santos? The HUNK in the weather channel? Go to this Sim in the gallery and BOOM! You would see PLENTY of comments of this Sim being the HOTTEST!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited September 2019
    Erwin
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I generally tend not to think of them like that, but my made over townies or CAS sims are generally the hottest, probably. I guess I work them until I like them.

In terms of pre-mades? Honestly, probably Wolfgang Munch in the way he turned out in my game. Paolo, Joaquin and Sergio are as well though Sergio is more like someone whose personality leaves a few things to be desired. I do have a number of "lovable nerds". Max Villareal turned out well.

Siobhan's daughter in my game is one of the prettiest female sims in my game though there are quite a few. I gave Maaike a nice make over so she is a bit glam. The two Bjergsen daughters are really fun in my game but their father also was too. I agree that there's something hard to explain about him. Summer was great in my game but the random first sim married her because they hit it off immediately at his house-warming. It wasn't something that I sought out. They "clicked". She then remarried to J. Huntington III when they were older because she naturally out-lived the random sim.

I can usually make sims interesting with a bit of re-working. I like it when they have character so some of them may be less obviously good-looking but actually grow on you. They have a lot of personality. Hehe.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    All the obvious choices for me. Salim Benali, Akira Kibo and Caleb Vatore. :D
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    The actor from the last Get Famous trailer (he is on the gallery).
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited September 2019
    Claeb Vatore, Salim Benali, Akira Kibo, Paolo Rocco, Erwin Pries, Makoa Kealoha, and Morgyn Ember.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    Bella Goth
    Siobhan Fyres
    Jesminder Bheeda
    Penny Pizzazz
    Eva Capricciosa
    Jess Sigworth
    Katrina and Nina Caliente
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Lillith
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2019
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    :sNobody?!!! Nobody would mention Sebastian Santos? The HUNK in the weather channel? Go to this Sim in the gallery and BOOM! You would see PLENTY of comments of this Sim being the HOTTEST!

This! Sebastian Santos is my absolute favorite!! <3

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Akira Kibo
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Hottest, by far, Don Lothario, but I have had a crush on Johnny Zest since the first save I played. My go to female is Summer Holiday, but I fix that silly walkstyle she has by default. Prettiest female is Bella Goth, hands down.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Morgyn <3
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Caleb and Morgyn now ❤🖤❤
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Baglamukhi wrote: »
    vlad ;)

1000%! >:)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    edited September 2019
    akira kibo, nina caliente, brant hecking, marcus flex, & nalani mahi'ai are all total babes in my book.

nina just needs her eyebrow arch pulled down a bit, but otherwise she's fine.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    Salim Benali is a 10/10 for me. Penny pizzazz and sioban fyres (only after getting rid of EA's ashy skintones)
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Morgyn from Realm Of Magic, Eliza Pancakes (I know, you all hate Eliza, but I think she’s pretty.), Bella Goth, Nalani, and Caleb, who is like the Sims Edward.

Nalani, Bella, And Morgyn are definitely a 10/10 tho
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Don Lothario and Bella Goth, though not necessarily together. Don is a lone wolf! Owooo! Bella could have anyone, but she's with Mortimer. That's love, Simmers.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • simsllamaasimsllamaa Posts: 6 New Member
    Caleb Vatore is, or should I say was, the most good looking NPC in all the Sims 4. Then... The Realm of Magic trailer dropped and now Morgyn Ember is my everything!
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I would have to say, Alex Moyer. Yes, she is lazy, with really not good traits and very low income but when I changed her clothes I couldn't help but notice she really is gorgeous. Seriously gorgeous.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Johnny Zest. Dirk dreamer and Bjorn Bjergsen.

Females luna villareal, morgan fyres and penny pizazz.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top