Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your hair color?

Comments

• marievlmarievl Posts: 14 New Member
    dark blonde, i wish to be platinium blonde though, god i love this haircolor sm tbh!!
  • ThatsSoLeslieThatsSoLeslie Posts: 33 Member
    Black (or you could say dark brown).
    I wish I could have back and blue hair!
  • JeffyjethroJeffyjethro Posts: 6 New Member
    > @peachie_sims said:
    > Ive neevr dyed my hair but its a weird gradient of dirty blonde and brown. I was born with (almost white) blonde hair and its gotten darker as Ive grown up, so now its just a mess lol

Wow, I really envy natural blondes because I'm a natural brunette but I dyed my hair in lighter tones mostly. Nowadays my hair is silver and I guess I'll keep it. The only problem I have with it is maintaining it's color.
  • DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    My hair is brown, but to put it in more details, it's golden brown, lighter on the bottom, and has a bit of an olive tint to it, somehow?
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I'd call it "chestnut" brown if I had to describe the exact shade. I like my natural hair color, it shines when I'm in the sun. I dont think I'll ever really dye it again, made that mistake as a teen and it looked bad. Who knows if I'll dye it when it goes gray, I like to think that I'll just embrace it though :)
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Dark brown
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Medium Brown. It tends toward almost dark brown unless I've gotten a lot of sun, then it goes brassy.

I'd love to have multicolor hair, though. Blues and purples mostly.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • ABunchofGnomesABunchofGnomes Posts: 11 New Member
    Naturally off black but I dye it jet black from time to time. It looks so fresh whenever I do.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Dark Blonde.
  • killed.Persephonekilled.Persephone Posts: 53 Member
    edited September 2019
    Naturally dirty-blonde with some brown hue. Since I dye my hair for 2 decades now, I was switching from black to cherry red with black tips to auburn and now they are a mix between copper orange and ginger red.

My current dye is by Schwarzkopf (Schwarzkopf #PURE COLOR 7.7 Red Ginger Permanent Gel Coloration)
    ORIGIN-ID: killedPersephone
    My Builds: Dark Dreams Architectures
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    My hair is brown with natural red highlights, but it depends on the conditions of the lighting whether the highlights is visible or not
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Harujii_Harujii_ Posts: 28 Member
    my hair is reddish dark brown. in sunlight it'll look more medium than dark brown. planning to bleach and dye my hair bright pink sooner or later
  • BlueberriBlueberri Posts: 37 Member
    It's originally dirty blond, but I've always felt happier with black hair. So, I dyed it! Now it's black. cx I've thought about having platinum blond hair with dark tips.
    ⇾ ѕιмѕ 3 jυnĸιe ⇽
    tumblr_inline_n79fruZjz71scrulr.gif
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Currently red.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    My natural colour is dark brown. I'm now noticing the grey hairs at the top, so keep whacking jet black dye on. Which suits me, as does red.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• NahlhaNahlha Posts: 54 New Member
    Medium blond. When i was little my hair was almost white, so im happy that its turning a little darker.
  • Simmer144Simmer144 Posts: 17 Member
    Currently a dirty blonde, but it's getting darker. My hair color doesn't bother me and I don't want to dye it.
  • justlexijustlexi Posts: 57 Member
    I have naturally black hair but have recently had a dark brown color. I actually did buy the blonde shade but it turns dark brown the moment I have applied it on my hair.
  • Miriam_SimsMiriam_Sims Posts: 129 Member
    My hairdresser says I have light brown hair with a lot of natural blonde highlights. And somehow it also has coppery reflections. It's a mix of things.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Natural ginger/redhead here. Of the light, rather than the auburn, variety.

Wouldn't really want to be any other color, because it's such a part of my identity. Plus even though part of me always wished for true black hair, even if I colored it that way, I'd look like Richmond from TheITCrowd or something. Too pasty for black hair. I guess if I wanted to go full goth, that would be an advantage, but..no.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Naturally brown but currently i have a black-purple-blue ombre
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    It was bubblegum pink for 2 seconds and then I just dyed it back to crimson red again. :lol:

@justlexi Off-topic, but the sim in your avatar reminds me of Demi Lovato! Very pretty sim. :smiley:
  • MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    Black
  • lucciealucciea Posts: 99 Member
    Brown hair.
    im weird but i like it that way!

j8k3xea.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited December 2019
    Why did I answer this twice? Must have forgotten I answered already. Gingerbread brains.
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg