Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Member Thread (Ideas, Questions and Feedback)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LauraRLauraR Posts: 60 Member
    I can't find a thread anywhere that explains how the phone book is organized in Sims 4. There doesn't seem to be any logical sorting to it like we had in Sims 2. Also frustrating how their phone books apparently can't seem to remember everyone they know and people disappear from their list.
  • Options
    Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    who else agrees there should be more romantic socials? also, is anybody having the issue where sims won't shift to the other side of the bed anymore?? I saw a bug report on it a year ago but nothing has been fixed... I have to speed through the night and cheat up my sims moods because they can't sleep in the same bed together.
  • Options
    Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    > @Fallenxroses7 said:
    > who else agrees there should be more romantic socials? also, is anybody having the issue where sims won't shift to the other side of the bed anymore?? I saw a bug report on it a year ago but nothing has been fixed... I have to speed through the night and cheat up my sims moods because they can't sleep in the same bed together.

alright, I've managed to find a fix for it. Is have to press in the middle of the bed kind of, it doesn't work every single time but it seems like theres a high success chance when you do it that way.