Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight September 6th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul, Simmers!

It's been a very animated week with lots of announcements, new information, a patch and... stairs, stairs eeeeverywhere. :smiley: I never thought I would be so excited about stairs, but here we are!

Let me jump straight into the list of threads I want you to check out this week, because there's also stairs in there!:

Closing the list here! Wondering where the magic related topics are? With aliens - come back for the Friday Highlight next week ;)

rooa7i1ta2ju.png
@CelSims' witch had a small incident while waiting for The Sims 4 Realm of Magic! (Found here)

Happy weekend, and happy simming!
-Mai
Post edited by EA_David on

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Congrats to those mentioned- and can't wait for Realm of Magic!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• brittany_jeanbrittany_jean Posts: 25 Member
    I'm so excited about stairs!!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    The screenshot is simply awesome!
  • islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    Oh cute! @EA_Mai Thanks for mentioning my Clubs thread.

Yes please come and give me more club ideas. 118 clubs are not enough for me!
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Seven00Seven00 Posts: 1 New Member
    You know what Morgyn looks like ?? The guy from American Horror story coven ... he was the anti christ !
  • Milz2018Milz2018 Posts: 2 New Member
    The myth of the customizable stairs!!

So I made a split level house that everyone kept saying "We are already able to do that!" Uh NO! So I'm not talking about all these houses with the sunken rooms that everyone has labeled split level, but actual spit level houses where you walk in the door and one set of stairs goes up and another goes down. I tried it with the customizable stairs, so apparently even though there is a landing, it does not allow entry onto the stairs from anywhere but the top or bottom, even if it is level with a foundation. So Sims creators, thanks so much for the customizable stairs, but I need some alterations made where entry can occur at the landings so I can make a real split level house or those foundations that we used to have that you could put inside the house where I can put two sets of stairs without throwing off the foundation of the entire house or getting the error for different size walls I uploaded Split level mansion start to the gallery in hopes somebody could figure out how to fix it. I also uploaded the finished mansion where I still had two pots I couldn't get connected its called splitlevel mansion start2. Maybe you guys could figure out how to make it work and tell me.
  • KanyeBrooklynKanyeBrooklyn Posts: 15 Member
    Fantastic screenshot :)
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Awesome screenshot and topics this week B)! Thanks so much for doing Friday Highlights, every week, @EA_Mai B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Yay my screenshot! Downloading RoM now so she can be a real witch!
  • KadenJames1394KadenJames1394 Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't find when ps4 is getting the update. Anyone know?
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited September 2019
    15th Oktober for Xbox und PS4!