Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the first thing you did in Realm of Magic?

I had Tomix (Tomax???) have a sandwich then BURN his plate. Love that a bunch!

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,286 Member
    Oh, I've been away for the last five days, when did it come out?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Oh, I've been away for the last five days, when did it come out?

It came out this morning!
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Um, had Marco (my "let's explore RoM" Sim) celebrate Winterfest all by himself, until my kid took control and got him to socialize with one of the new neighbours.
    Oh and his first learned spell was conveniently, Reparo :D

@GalacticGal today ;)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,286 Member
    Ah, well, I won't be getting it any time soon, then. The company hubby works for is having problems with payroll. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited September 2019
    The very first thing I did (after making a wizard) was try out the cauldron.

tumblr_pxmotr0z0U1yvrr8zo8_r1_1280.png
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited September 2019
    Ah, well, I won't be getting it any time soon, then. The company hubby works for is having problems with payroll. :open_mouth:

Oh no, hope it gets sorted soon! Not just so you get to play, obviously, payroll and paycheck issues are never fun. :/
  • JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    edited September 2019
    The very first thing I did was backup my save because I wanted to retrospectively create a new family member (she is part of an existing family) that is a witch. I did that, moved her into glimmerbrook and started her off getting some xp. She met Tomax and hit it off! They are inseparable so they will get married lol! The new world is amazing and since none of the existing careers really fit a witch I’m hoping to advance her in herbology so she can have a potion shop.
    Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun, @JoBass24us . I'm glad I got your Sim's fiance's name corrected in my OP, :wink:
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Made mac n cheese and filled my bookshelves with books because well priorities of food and reading.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun, @JoBass24us . I'm glad I got your Sim's fiance's name corrected in my OP, :wink:

Yes, I’m having such a great time with it, thank you. And lmao! Wasn’t even planned with Tomax! I was more interested on exploring the new content but she hit it off so much with him that I have fun lol.
    Scobre wrote: »
    Made mac n cheese and filled my bookshelves with books because well priorities of food and reading.

LOL! Works for me ~~~
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Well...

QyRo6MK.png
  • CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    Get cursed by losing duels and got beaten up by everyone my sim met.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Nothing. I have to finish playing my current family till the end of the sim year before I can play a spell caster. :D
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    I remodeled a house I built last year to fit into Glimmerbrook better. I love the way it turned out.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • I created a very nice new sim, and realized too late, I should have made her a spellcaster. But it's ok. I think they can turn into Spellcasters later. I havent researched this pack a lot since I wasn't impatient at all and I didnt want spoilers.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited September 2019
    Fixed up a magick shop, it has so much, but it took me all day. I did go to the Realm world alot tho, she was easily able to learn many spells and potions and training from each of the sages.

If I'd let her on her own at all, she was always trying to que up Morgyn to go hug, I think she liked him. She was only a test tho just to create and make items for sale, now that's done, tomorrow I can finally really play.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Turned Morgyn into Aine. She is now in her rightful place as the Untamed Sage. Morgyn is somewhere in another dimension.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2019
    I met and got to know the three sages and a bunch of other spellcastors.

I made a Sim - Vera Grimshaw, built her a little house - got turned to a spellcastor and started collecting stuff and reading the magic tomes. Did tons of stuff.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Turned Morgyn into Aine. She is now in her rightful place as the Untamed Sage. Morgyn is somewhere in another dimension.

Sounds interesting. How did you do that?
  • aud_limhingaud_limhing Posts: 53 Member
    tried to see if a mermaid could also become a witch...they can't...
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2019
    First thing: I checked out the premade households in CAS (at which point my game crashed several times due to the spellcaster CAS bug).

After loading up my game again, I aged up my gen 12 heiress to a teen, cured her of vampirism, gave her a ROM makeover and took her to become a spellcaster where she met Morgyn, the future father of her children. Then I made Mayor Whiskers (the family pet who has been a ghost for a long long time) into her familiar.

I also bought her a skull familiar, who I named Yorick, and made her a basement room for spellcasting and potions.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I had my sim head over to Vlad and set him on fire. Unfortunately it wasn't fatal. :P
  • Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    I made kids from one of my ongoing households into witches last night but didn't really play with them.then I created characters from a show I like (who are mages) and then accidentally cloned one of them with the duplicato spell and then drowned him in a pool. but my game crashed afterwards.
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    I built a sim, built a house, revamped the sages, and otherwise started playing around with ROM in general.