Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic BUG !!

SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
I sent my sim into the realm and then played around for abit, then i sent her home and for some reason the mysterious sound that you hear in the realm is also happening in my normal world. Is anyone else having this problem ??

Comments

• EliasLayous12EliasLayous12 Posts: 51 Member
    Yeah!!! That happened to my sim as well when I sent him back to his home in Sulani. Reloading the game solved the issue (full restart) .
  • HavbotHavbot Posts: 3 New Member
    I just plated for a but and when i married Morgan i can't have a baby with him is it a bug as well?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Havbot wrote: »
    I just plated for a but and when i married Morgan i can't have a baby with him is it a bug as well?

No, I understand that's by design as Morgyn is a trans male.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    As in he can't make babies? Wish i had know before.
    Is there a way to edit it?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Is there a way to edit it?

You can edit that in CAS.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    My game crashed when I tried to shut it down I have no idea if it’s the pack doing it. My game has never crashed like that it usually crashes because of outdated mods.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

I'm going to change him to full male... I need more good genes in my game. Salim Benali is getting tired of me bugging him all the time.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

I'm going to change him to full male... I need more good genes in my game. Salim Benali is getting tired of me bugging him all the time.

@nerdfashion prepare to be disappointed with his genes. Morgyn is gorgeous but he makes daughters with tiny/nonexistent chins :D
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

@nerdfashion prepare to be disappointed with his genes. Morgyn is gorgeous but he makes daughters with tiny/nonexistent chins :D

*cough cough cas.fulleditmode cough cough*
    funny-gifs20.gif

• BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member

Wow! You're right! I took a glance at him in CAS and yes, he has custom gender options! Besides, he wears feminine clothes mostly.

Definitely Morgyn is going to get some CAS fix in my game ) I have too big plans for you, BOY! :D
  • patentpinkpatentpink Posts: 72 Member
    I wish I could play but for some reason , the ROM town is not showing up,when I try to go into it. All I get is a cloudy area . So disappointed.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    My game crashed when I tried to shut it down I have no idea if it’s the pack doing it. My game has never crashed like that it usually crashes because of outdated mods.

Were you in CAS when you exited? Exiting CAS while the spellcaster idle animation is playing will crash the game. It's a confirmed bug.
    patentpink wrote: »
    I wish I could play but for some reason , the ROM town is not showing up,when I try to go into it. All I get is a cloudy area . So disappointed.

Do you use a mod that alters the world maps? I've read somewhere someone else was having that issue and it was caused by such a mod.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • kali29kali29 Posts: 3 New Member
    I have some special problem with my spellcaster sim. Her rank reached virtuoso, but.. the panel is bugged somehow and i cant open it until i start the game again. This started to happen first today. Of course i have some mods in my Game. I taked it out many of them.. the problem is there again. I dont know what to do.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    edited September 2019

I'm interpreting him as more gender-fluid rather than trans, since he enjoys wearing both masculine and feminine clothing as well. The SimGurus used the pronoun "he" for him during the Realm of Magic livestream, so I'm going to consider that his preferred pronouns since they made him, but I switched the toggle to let him impregnate other sims and I see him more as a male sim that is more gender-fluid rather than being 100% male or female in self-expression.
  • Carmin_1956Carmin_1956 Posts: 12 New Member
    > @SimmerSophie96 said:
    > I sent my sim into the realm and then played around for a bit, then i sent her home and for some reason the mysterious sound that you hear in the realm is also happening in my normal world. Is anyone else having this problem ??

I am getting the same issue and only exiting the game completely seems to fix it, temporarily. As soon as I go back to the realm and come back to the regular town, the sounds comes back. It stays with my Sim everywhere she goes. If you manage to find a fix, please do let us know?
  • Emmons510Emmons510 Posts: 2 New Member
    Everytime i got to potty train my toddler the mom goes and puts her in the highchair...? Is anyone else having this problem. Never had this issue before, just got realm of magic. Bug?
  • wallisdjwallisdj Posts: 18 Member
    My game has crashed three times in 24 hours while in the Magic Realm. And it is not a single issue. Once coming out of create-a-sim. This last one not three hours ago crashed while my sim was experimenting with the cauldron at HQ.
  • Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Emmons510 wrote: »
    Everytime i got to potty train my toddler the mom goes and puts her in the highchair...? Is anyone else having this problem. Never had this issue before, just got realm of magic. Bug?

My Sim was able to potty train, but these two toddler problems came up in my game:

1) Toddlers will no longer finish their meal. When I give them a plate of food, they head for the nearest comfy chair and eat, but they don't eat until full. They stop when the hunger meter is at about 80% full.

2) "Read Toddler to sleep" command no longer works. The action starts out normal, (toddler changed into pyjamas) then two things happen - instead of the parents sitting on the bed to read, they go to the nearest chair and sit waiting for the toddler to join them; so . . . instead of crawling under the blanket, the toddler gets out of bed.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member

Iv'e not had that but something similar, I get my sim to read the toddler to sleep, they put them on the bed and the task changies to just read a book to toddler, so my sim leaves the room to sit on the sofa and read and the toddler gets out of bed to follow.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I sent my sim into the realm and then played around for abit, then i sent her home and for some reason the mysterious sound that you hear in the realm is also happening in my normal world. Is anyone else having this problem ??

yes
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

My sims always did that to be honest. It's annoying; but something I can live it at least as it doesn't mess with the game.

My game hasn't crashed yet; but I have been careful with CAS as I heard that is one of the reasons for crashing. I heard to make sure when you are exiting that they aren't moving around.
  • JulianneALeeJulianneALee Posts: 109 Member
    Sheepiling wrote: »
    I'm interpreting him as more gender-fluid rather than trans, since he enjoys wearing both masculine and feminine clothing as well. The SimGurus used the pronoun "he" for him during the Realm of Magic livestream, so I'm going to consider that his preferred pronouns since they made him, but I switched the toggle to let him impregnate other sims and I see him more as a male sim that is more gender-fluid rather than being 100% male or female in self-expression.

For the record, in Celtic mythology "Morgan" (Morgana, Morrighan, Morgan LeFay, etc.) is female. Goddess of War. Just sayin'.
    Julianne Lee
    Simmer since 2001
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »

My sims always did that to be honest. It's annoying; but something I can live it at least as it doesn't mess with the game.

My game hasn't crashed yet; but I have been careful with CAS as I heard that is one of the reasons for crashing. I heard to make sure when you are exiting that they aren't moving around.

Yes, I have found that if they are in the middle of their spellcaster animation in CAS, it will crash, so just make sure they are idle when you exit :)
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • NATASHAROMANOV99NATASHAROMANOV99 Posts: 4 New Member
    Lol, so thats why i cant go for a baby, i didnt knew that option even existed till now, and i have months playing the sims 4, i thought he has gay xD