Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The clothing is so limited for sims who aren't Female/Young adults !!! More clothes please!

I like the style of the recent Sims 4 packs. But the child age is neglected. And done very poorly. They hardly have anything fashionable.

Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I would buy a pack if it was labeled clothing for adult males children and toddlers I could do without adult female clothing for the rest of Sims 4 we got so much. I swear the only thing adult female Sims need is long hair and they refuse to do that. At this point I'd be happy if they would just make a longer (not skin tight) basic t-shirt with 10+ swatches and jeans that went past the ankle for adult males.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I remember that they said they don't make stuff for kids/toddlers because not many people play them.

Do they really not know how wrong they are? Or that more people would play them if they did make more stuff?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• I remember that they said they don't make stuff for kids/toddlers because not many people play them.

Do they really not know how wrong they are? Or that more people would play them if they did make more stuff?

they are very wrong! :/@nerdfashion
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Simmify wrote: »
    I remember that they said they don't make stuff for kids/toddlers because not many people play them.

they are very wrong! :/@nerdfashion

I know, I just made a rant about it on Twitter :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

Maybe people would play them if they actually got new content in packs at this point pack after pack they are lucky to get a small activity if anything at all. Child witches nope, child vampires nope again mermaids nope so if you like Supernaturals kids are no fun. Now careers added in every pack all for adults clearly child actors are not a thing either. At best children have got the ability to be parented and 1 stuff pack with 2 objects why don't people play them hmmmm.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Or that more people would play them if they did make more stuff?

I'm amazed that they don't think along these lines. If they've got information that shows people aren't playing certain life stages, surely they would want to make those stages more appealing?
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    It can be surprising things that makes familyplay more appealing, for me it was the part time jobs and things you can send away part of the family on. I usually play with one or two sims so it was nice to scale down now and then.

Last time I really played a family was years ago. There were no part time jobs so I tried using the slackertrait and alternate who stayed home. I wanted both parentes to have friends and hobbies but I felt like I had to little time with my sims to feel like they were living and not just work, sleep, feed kid and the do it over again. With part time jobs at different shifts it was so much more fun. I got to play everyone in the family.

Hmm... I would like pants with scuffed knees for toddlers. My kiddo wore down so many pants while playing. Just stuff that looks torn and well-loved. Or a little rumpled. A shirt buttoned up with one button left at the top and one buttonhole left at the bottom. My kiddo got the buttons wrong in the beginning and it looked so cute.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Agreed. Toddlers need clothing more than any other group since they were introduced so late, yet instead they go the complete opposite route and rarely ever give them new stuff. And the hair options for toddlers are far too lacking. By now, I've used all of them probably 20 times already. I want to see longer hairs for both genders and more styles for girls. It's actually surprising to me that there are less hairs for toddler girls, but I'd very much like to see more for both.

Also, can we PLEASE get some clothing for elders. There's barely any clothes that actually look like anything elders would wear.
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    I’m still hoping for some kind of Sims 3 Generations pack, but I don’t know if we’re ever gonna get it, considering we already have Parenthood (great GP, btw). I love this game, but it’s such a pity that it seems to be tailored for young adults only! I mean, it’s a life simulation game, why shouldn’t we get more stuff for toddlers and elders?