Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

1373839404143...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Well one upside of never winning contests and being poor is that all the major bugs I been hearing about will probably be fixed by the time I do get it. Some have to be patched in by an emergency patch as even gurus had crashing. Don't know why they decided to wait before fixing it.

So cheers to that.

Hope they can slip in the tripod freezing bug fix in as well.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I just killed Morgyn
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2019
    Is there a bundle out yet? I thought you usually have to wait awhile for that; but I am got sure.

With IL, bundle was available right away but you had to manually quit Origin, clear its cache, and start it again for the bundle tool to realize there's a new item it should offer for bundle-building.

On that matter, I'm holding off getting RoM - just in case the rumored EP08 in November happens to be farm-themed, then I'd bundle RoM + farm + some SP.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    I just killed Morgyn

On purpose or accidentally? ;)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I just killed Morgyn

On purpose or accidentally? ;)

who? made sims found glimmerbrook including the alley. although for a witch my new sim can't find the bathroom their. she wet herself.

in other words haven't been around much.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Well one upside of never winning contests and being poor is that all the major bugs I been hearing about will probably be fixed by the time I do get it. Some have to be patched in by an emergency patch as even gurus had crashing. Don't know why they decided to wait before fixing it.

So cheers to that.

Same. I want it and want to see what it is and start my story, but being poor and having to choose this or that has it's advantages sometimes. I have to wait at least until the end of the month because I take the dog back to the vet next week and I have to wait and see if there is anything else (emergency) before I can spend the money on the game.

Paycheck to paycheck. But like you say, maybe some of the bug fixes will be out by then!
    @darrenfroggy
    I gave him a potion of immortality and he turned into a ghost I panicked and moved him in to keep him around turns out... False alarm...

@friendsfan367

sims_4_realm_of_magic_cheats_how_to_become_a_spellcaster_and_wit_1329559.jpg

Morgyn
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    @darrenfroggy
    I gave him a potion of immortality and he turned into a ghost I panicked and moved him in to keep him around turns out... False alarm...

@friendsfan367

sims_4_realm_of_magic_cheats_how_to_become_a_spellcaster_and_wit_1329559.jpg

Morgyn

oh the guy from the trailer. i didn't know his name. now i just need to find the bathrooms in the shopping area. if thir are any.
    @friendsfan367 there is literally 1 bathroom in the magic realm and it's behind some stairs in the Sage's Manor.
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Sigh. Still not on Origin. I reckon it's another half hour.

Good. I have time to finish making lunch. (I don't get mom leftovers. I'm the mom... mine is in another state.)

its actually rare for me too. my nieces happened to be over that day with my brother so mom made chinese cause its one of the foods everyone eats. my nieces are picky eaters worse than the game. macaroni is literally just noodles and butter.
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    edited September 2019
    I just saved my spellcaster to my library and moved him back in but he lost his glimmerstone, (I know the inventory goes butjust didn't think) can you buy them back?

Just thought I'd let everyone know, you can request them from the Sages if you lose yours
    Post edited by Dglbr1969 on
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • RayLestrangeRayLestrange Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know the exact time it will be on the Console stores? I just know it's on tomorrow but I have work in the afternoon so I was going to see if it would be one the Microsoft store before I have to leave
  • mynaturesartmynaturesart Posts: 1 New Member
    Im on the microsoft xbox games site waiting to buy my daughter the realm of magic for consoles, still not showing at all. Anyone know what Time it drops for them on that platform?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top