Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CONFIRMED!- Spellcasters & Special CAS Assets?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited September 2019
    Just checked and looks like pointed ear tips can be added in detail mode by manipulating the top curve of the ear. This is available on spellcasters, but not on humans.

So you can make elves if you want.

Eyes are all messed up atm. It does show all lifestate eyes available, but clicking on vampire/mersim eyes actually applies one of the human textures. So It's unclear if they'll be available or not.
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    i'm actually wondering if simarchy has that mod installed, just because i've seen zero others with early access to the pack mention that and figured it'd be a big deal for at least some of them

Steph doesn't use mods lol And I had to request that she show all of that off. Maybe most people are just like "Well, they're an occult, so they have all that occult CAS stuff, so I won't show it all off again, for the fourth time." lol
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Just checked and looks like pointed ear tips can be added in detail mode by manipulating the top curve of the ear. This is available on spellcasters, but not on humans.

Bless you!!

Well, this made my day :smiley:<3
  • Options

Eyes are all messed up atm. It does show all lifestate eyes available, but clicking on vampire/mersim eyes actually applies one of the human textures. So It's unclear if they'll be available or not.

Hopefully the eye thing will be fixed when they update for everyone tomorrow. I think I can live without all the extra eye colors as long as I get the pointed ears lol
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    okester wrote: »
    i'm actually wondering if simarchy has that mod installed, just because i've seen zero others with early access to the pack mention that and figured it'd be a big deal for at least some of them

Steph doesn't use mods lol And I had to request that she show all of that off. Maybe most people are just like "Well, they're an occult, so they have all that occult CAS stuff, so I won't show it all off again, for the fourth time." lol

Ha ha, all the occult bits is what I pay for. Or mod for :)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    They also have:
    • Skintones (human/vampire/red/green/blue, but not the extra alien ones)
    • Skin details (moles/freckles/acne/wrinkles/occult details/scars/tattoos)
    • Teeth (human/vampire/mersim)

• Options
    BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member

Almost none of the early access streamers created spellcasters in CAS. Can you imagine that? They were making a review on ROM CAS and didn't even try to create a spellcaster! :/ That's why spellcaster's assets weren't mentioned mostly.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I just found out there are NO new CAS assets for children? That's outrageous.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I just found out there are NO new CAS assets for children? That's outrageous.

They spend too much gameplay on this fact. I'll take this over to an expansion that has tons of objects and clothing but has little gameplay cough* Island Living* cough
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    They also have:
    • Skintones (human/vampire/red/green/blue, but not the extra alien ones)
    • Skin details (moles/freckles/acne/wrinkles/occult details/scars/tattoos)
    • Teeth (human/vampire/mersim)

I think mersim teeth are available for even human Sims, surprisingly. And if anyone wants any Sim or occult with alien skin, just make an alien with that desired skintone and a sim or occult of your choosing and play with genetics until they are both the desired occult and have the desired skin.