Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    So jelly! Send all the pics, love them btw you guys are so talented ^^
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    oooooooo downloading, although it asked me whether I wanted the standard pack? please tell me there is not a deluxe pack???
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited September 2019
    The GP is great apart from the fact that it turns random sims from other household into spellcaster without the player consent, careful... so far in my testing save Luna, Nancy, Darling and Summer have been turned into spellcasters.
    RyivKg0.jpg
    that's because they were choosen as walkby and given the hidden trait.... I hope in gets removed when you load an household as active...

EDIT:
    NOPE! It doesn't.
    OMP3Q9k.jpg
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    I sent a email too cd keys and one on facebook if i buy it from origin i need a refund
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Ugh, everyone is so lucky. I have to watch people either play or complain about it, I can't even experience it yet. ☹
    SiliClone wrote: »
    The GP is great apart from the fact that it turns random sims from other household into spellcaster without the player consent, careful... so far in my testing save Luna, Nancy, Darling and Summer have been turned into spellcasters.
    RyivKg0.jpg
    that's because they were choosen as walkby and given the hidden trait.... I hope in gets removed when you load an household as active...

EDIT:
    NOPE! It doesn't.
    OMP3Q9k.jpg

Uhh, I didnt know this happens. What.
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    RyivKg0.jpg

EDIT:
    NOPE! It doesn't.
    OMP3Q9k.jpg

...great.
    Quickly looked into the game files and made a mod to stop it.... I don't want the premades to be turned into spellcaters, this totally ruins the GP for me.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29866791
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Quickly looked into the game files and made a mod to stop it.... I don't want the premades to be turned into spellcaters, this totally ruins the GP for me.

I just wonder if Maxis will fix it with a patch.

I just wonder if Maxis will fix it with a patch.

I surely hope they will, but probably they did it this way because people complained about randoms being generated... During my testing with my mod in the folder the game generated 10 spellcasters while without my mod, it generated none but turned Luna, Nancy, Bjorn, Mortimer, Gunther and Bob.
    edited September 2019
    Ooh, I want premades to be witches. I feel we need more randomness and saves me time as I don't have to go in and change sims. I am also tired of random towns spawning. They often have to edited and take over everything when there already is more than enough sims to fill roles of jobs and all that.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Ooh, I want premades to be witches. I feel we need more randomness and saves me time as I don't have to go in and change sims. I am also tired of random towns spawning. They often have to edited and take over everything when there already is more than enough sims to fill roles of jobs and all that.

Yeah definitely don't mind in this save, but I might in others! So I'll be playing magic solely in this one for now xD I wouldn't want to end up with 30 spellcasters in one save, only my sims get to be special :naughty:

Thank you! I was going to hold off buying then if that's the case. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE occult, but not everyone is allowed that power! I'm selective with whom I give it, same as vampires and mermaids.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Skull familiars are really rude!!!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    Angellulu wrote: »

Thank you! I was going to hold off buying then if that's the case. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE occult, but not everyone is allowed that power! I'm selective with whom I give it, same as vampires and mermaids.

same here
  • miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    edited September 2019
    Been playing for almost 5 hours just building and renovating lots. Having fun working on the magic headquarters at the moment. Can’t wait to be done and get into gameplay, though! I probably should probably take a small break to make some dinner... :D
    unknown.png
    These buggers are rude...
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    I have been paying zero hours, just disagreeing with everyone per usual. 😢
  • Hi Everyone!

I was looking forward to the drop of ROM as an opportunity to do a bundle with Island living and a stuff pack.
    It's not showing up for me when I try to bundle--is anyone else having this problem?
    Is that normal for new packs to not be "bundable"?

Thanks for all your help, friends!
    Is there a bundle out yet? I thought you usually have to wait awhile for that; but I am got sure.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,446 Member
    I finally got it!! I downloaded, now repairing my game just in case. See you all in the Realm! <3
    #Team Occult
    LiELF wrote: »
    I finally got it!! I downloaded, now repairing my game just in case. See you all in the Realm! <3

Congrats @LiELF have fun!!! I'm still in the realm, lol I'll c ya there
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
    WolfNate wrote: »
    unknown.png
    These buggers are rude...

OH that is soo cooool! I haven't got a familiar yet, I'm waiting for them to rotate in the store
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
    Well one upside of never winning contests and being poor is that all the major bugs I been hearing about will probably be fixed by the time I do get it. Some have to be patched in by an emergency patch as even gurus had crashing. Don't know why they decided to wait before fixing it.

So cheers to that.
    Anyone want tips?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top