Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's release day... why can't I buy Realm of Magic?

1235...Next

Comments

• MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    The link in my game just takes me to "Oops" so I can't buy the expansion. My only assumption is that their servers are over loaded. (I have repaired the game just in case.) So, I do so wish we could prepay and get things going more quickly.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey, merged a few more posts. For anyone having issues to find the game on Origin:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17240706/#Comment_17240706
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17240825/#Comment_17240825

Or other comments in this topic!
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    Heh cdkeys should give a credit for making us wait for code
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Sometimes quitting Origin and starting over also helps.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    Grrrrrr...I STILL can't buy ROM! What is going on? I've tried to buy the dig. dl from Origin all afternoon!
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited September 2019
    To anyone having issues - instead of going to Origin store, have you tried clicking on the Sims 4 in your game library in Origin then going to game packs and buying it that way? That's how I did it.

ZKLUKvV.png
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    @Simanite yep, I've done that. It doesn't even show in Origin for me. Kinda disappointed, was looking forward to my after-work treat. :(
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @notasmokealarm09 That sucks. :s
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Just got it! Had to restart Origin and it finally showed up. :smiley:
  • lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
    request a refund to cdkeys. unbelievable nothing to download. for the $1 something i save with them, this wait isn't worth it.
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    @SimSwim2 if you haven't had access to the pack yet, try starting your sims game up. that's what it seemed to take to trigger rom showing up on origin for me... about 10 minutes after others here said they had access to it

I got it to work a a few minutes after I posted my comment but thanks.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • taylorbeatty97taylorbeatty97 Posts: 2 New Member
    How do you request a refund from CD keys? Do you just send them an email saying "Hi, I'm not waiting any more. Please refund my purchase."
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    I got a refund since can't give me the game till they fix thier stock but it takes time too go back on my debit card
  • ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    I got mine...refresh Origin, head to the store, Browse Games, The Sims then Game Packs and Stuff Packs. Although, my DL is moving really slow!
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• Janafwalker76Janafwalker76 Posts: 3 New Member
    so wait is it not gonna be available at Walmart in the store or in any stores at all? I can't even find Realm of Magic online except at Gamestop but it doesn't say it is in the store