Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bundle help needed

I just tried to do a bundle and I get the message about being a great collector, however, I'm missing Island living expansion pack, Spooky stuff, Luxury Party stuff, Moschino stuff, and Realm of Magic game pack.
How does one go about doing the bundle feature if it doesn't let you? I have the requirements of the one expansion, stuff, and game pack each
Please help.
Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.

Comments

• SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Likely ROM isn’t available to bundle yet. I ran into this issue around the release for IL

That, or your origin is bugged(also happened to me lol, would not register as available for bundle even after I had confirmed IL was fine for it). Easiest way to check this is to try to bundle through Origin in your browser instead.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Maybe logout and back into Origin. I was able to bundle IL Moschino and Realm of Magic. Although I am waiting until I get home to actually purchase I was able to bundle
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm having the same issue, unfortunately. :/
    verlainem wrote: »
    Maybe logout and back into Origin. I was able to bundle IL Moschino and Realm of Magic. Although I am waiting until I get home to actually purchase I was able to bundle
    Yeah, wanted to bundle these packs as well. I'll try what you suggested.

Edit: It didn't work in Origin itself but on their website. :)
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif