Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's release day... why can't I buy Realm of Magic?

Comments

• SiimbleAnyaSiimbleAnya Posts: 14 New Member
    I'm able to download it now! Just for safety I waiting an extra half hour before trying.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    It is available on Origin - I am downloading now.
  • deaallendeaallen Posts: 16 Member
    start the game up and you can select it from the main menu there, it didn't work for me at first but after restarting it finally took me to the origin store front
  • Humility925Humility925 Posts: 152 Member
    Quit Origin and restart then brown to sims 4 game pack, you won't find it on store, it's just hidden away but it's there.
  • Humility925Humility925 Posts: 152 Member
    Yup, very sneaking, it's not even on main store, normal it's should be.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited September 2019
    It is available to me - downloading now.

I did have to navigate away from and back to the product page, to get it to show me a buy button.
  • Theoris69Theoris69 Posts: 52 Member
    I was able to purchase by loading up the game and clicking on the Realm of Magic icon and purchasing it through the game screen. It's not working if you just click on the gamepack in Origin. So try that if you want to! I'm so excited to share my screenshots! The first thing I plan to do is build a magnificent tower.

Restart Origin that worked for me
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It's out!

Where can I find the pictures of new content?

How so? Like player screenshots?

The list of pictures that comes below the link to actually buy the pack.
  • sdizzlesdizzle Posts: 2 New Member
    > @SiimbleAnya said:
    > If anybody is having trouble buying the pack... I was able to purchase by loading up the game and clicking on the Realm of Magic icon and purchasing it through the game screen. It's not working if you just click on the gamepack in Origin. So try that if you want to! I'm so excited to share my screenshots! The first thing I plan to do is build a magnificent tower.

You can also buy it with a bundle if you are having trouble and have the extra money to spend on it!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I just downloaded it. Now I can't wait to play later.
  • FoncibleFoncible Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you not bundle packs if one of them has just been released? Trying to Build Your Bundle with Realm of Magic but it doesn't show up there. Shows up in Game Packs though.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I found it! :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Why are you guys even buying from cdkeys in the first place? Was it cheaper or something?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited September 2019
    Hey, merged a few comments from other threads into this one.

If anyone is still not seeing the pack, give this link a try: https://www.origin.com/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/addon/the-sims-4-realm-of-magic

Foncible wrote: »
    Can you not bundle packs if one of them has just been released? Trying to Build Your Bundle with Realm of Magic but it doesn't show up there. Shows up in Game Packs though.
    @Foncible It might be a cache issue. Try to clear your browser's cache or use an incognito window, then go to the Build YOur Own Bundle page again :)
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Why are you guys even buying from cdkeys in the first place? Was it cheaper or something?

Not really (was it like 30 cents cheaper? something like that?) In my case, I bought it to have on pre-order since I had had the extra funds a week ago, and wasn't sure if I would now (which happens to be the case)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's out!

These?

zxDTBID.png
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited September 2019
    It's out!

These?

zxDTBID.png

No, not those. :(
    The ones that show the new CAS items (hairstyles, etc.) and the new Build/Buy content.

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    I've downloaded it in the UK at 5.40 and currently looking at the houses. I've given them all traits and saved them to My Library as they are going to be redone. They have a very peculiar layout. Are all American houses like that?

The easiest way to check for it in Origin is to go to My Game Library, rightclick on the game picture, click show details and then Game packs and Eureka it should be there. It is still £17.99 in the UK.
  • Loreleilee73Loreleilee73 Posts: 222 Member
    I've had the same issue with cdkeys! I've given up now, requested a refund and bought it from Origin. Shame as I often use them but this was the first time I tried a pre order, won't make that mistake again!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It's out!

These?

zxDTBID.png

The ones that show the new CAS items (hairstyles, etc.) and the new Build/Buy content.

Oh, you mean this one:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lco8qVmm81vjPfZrOoDr2rOtc6wqHHHR/view

(Google Drive is still processing the video so you can either wait for it to finish or just download it directly)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 918 Member
    the cd keys says the game is out of stock so must be a problem on thier end
    It's out!

These?

zxDTBID.png

Oh, you mean this one:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lco8qVmm81vjPfZrOoDr2rOtc6wqHHHR/view

(Google Drive is still processing the video so you can either wait for it to finish or just download it directly)

Unfortunately I'm at work and can't watch videos. :(
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    @SimSwim2 if you haven't had access to the pack yet, try starting your sims game up. that's what it seemed to take to trigger rom showing up on origin for me... about 10 minutes after others here said they had access to it
  • simsaddiction37simsaddiction37 Posts: 2 New Member
    Where are you all going to download this pack? I've been on the EA and Origin site all day and haven't found a link yet!
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member

It was £2 cheaper than Origin in the UK.