Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    We're soooooo close!!! I wish I could skip my last class and go home early to play!

But I'm a good, serious college student and I couldn't bring myself to do that :D
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Late meeting is over, off to home and anxiously await the launch <3
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Almost home time... not that I'm sneakily reading sims forums at my desk or anything :D
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm celebrating the release with a Papa John's Pizza and Hotwings.

I bought some butterbeer (cream soda) . I have chocolate
    covered "snails"(<peanut butter) too.
  • meljonesmeljones Posts: 45 Member
    I had forgotten what it was like to be so excited about a new sims pack. This is an amazing feeling and so ridiculous at my age to be so wound up. Gonna go to the gym and turn this excitement towards something physical for a while. When I get home it will only be a half hour or so till download time. Yay!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    yeah my adulting was cancelled now i can join the excitement.
    WolfNate wrote: »

you don't have magic powers til tuesday :)

179882-murray.gif

"Must you take the fun out of everything?" Murray the skull from Curse of Monkey Island

i meant to ask about the skull wheres it from.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i think this song from the game persona 5 would fit realm of magic very well the title of the song is called life will change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxYo_cRlz7o
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Been slow cooking some pork since 10 am - should be ready just in time for gameplay and fajitas!
    Origin ID: ExxCee
    ExxCee wrote: »
    Been slow cooking some pork since 10 am - should be ready just in time for gameplay and fajitas!

Yuuuuum! I slow cooked a pork loin with various colored bell peppers and onions yesterday and it turned out great! I just might make a sandwich with it for gameplay!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    28 Minutes!!!!!

Yuuuuum! I slow cooked a pork loin with various colored bell peppers and onions yesterday and it turned out great! I just might make a sandwich with it for gameplay!

i have the best kind of food . mom leftovers . she gave them to me after work sunday. and since my adulting was just canceled i neeeded it it was shopping day,
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    edited September 2019
    Did anyone order from cd keys and get the code for the game? I have not got the code yet
    edited September 2019
    19 Minutes!!!!!
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    @friendsfan367 Curse of Monkey Island Murray is a self proclaimed heck spawn
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players

i have the best kind of food . mom leftovers . she gave them to me after work sunday. and since my adulting was just canceled i neeeded it it was shopping day,

Mom leftovers are always the best kind of leftovers. Perfect for "Sims & Chill"
    19 Minutes!!!!!

goood i have time to make my coffee.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    When RoM drops, me and my friends are going to make spellcaster simselves and sending them to each other on the Gallery, so we can all duel each other.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    One hour left and then I can start the computer!! Ihh, I am so excited :)
    bandit5 wrote: »
    Did anyone order from cd keys and get the code for the game? I have not got the code yet

I just looked there and it says out of stock (in the UK one).
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    So close!! I won't be able to play for a while, is there going to be a picture thread? I'd love to see everyone's spellcasters until I can get on there myself.
    9 Minutes!!!!!!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    i think this song from the game persona 5 would fit realm of magic very well the title of the song is called life will change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxYo_cRlz7o

Persona 5 is such a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fine game <3

Walking the dog, still on schedule. It's soooo ridiculously close now, the PEPS is unreal.

But as always, it's been a pleasure to suffer together with you guys in this thread 🥰
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I thought it was 1pm not 12:30?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    Is Origin gonna explode soon? :D

On your marks, get set...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top