Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Poll!

Moschino Stuff Poll! 229 votes

Own it and I’m happy with it
54%
Akl500PCK213Kita5399ihavesorelegsnowIcewolfLaBlue0314jeepjeepcatNighteyesIceyJstoryyBlkBarbiegalStilettoBlackParvatiPlayerSinger2010danacnbrettSimpatsyannsam123AlrynnxoJessimcrudd 125 votes
Own it and I’m unhappy with it
6%
auroraael14DerellaSusanaLeoteIsa_MenezesHannaZojasmurf45blueXxAirixXSimmerMarsshnailehsnarkleslogionUncagedSongbirdmandyssims93KimmerChermella 15 votes
Don’t own it but I want it
18%
SandySimalexspoom13imhappykeekee53IrdiwenAnmirlahannaaj22KalaniCooltaydevorangehippogriffbixtersFelicity1169annaliese39texxx78HCSauInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtSheepilingLouise_G0325JemmaTheSimmer 43 votes
Don’t own it and I don’t want it
20%
rudy8292IdontrcallmaggidestoAprilDawnlisamwittCamkatPhloxSageRainWillowBluelleKaeChan2089mlmeadowsMilutinMujovicashcrash19HestiaKhrisstyneCalebFillionDragonAge_300905grayhorseranchtroshalomTenchi2a 46 votes

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I love bright, colorful things. And the career looks pretty fun, despite it's bugs.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    I love bright, colorful things. And the career looks pretty fun, despite it's bugs.

That’s what has me tripped up too! All I keep hearing about this pack is the bugs! Apparently there are plenty
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I love this pack. I have not tried the new career yet.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I can sum up my choice with one word "console" .
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    If it weren't for Island Living the first thing I'd do is revisit one of my penthouse builds in San Myshuno and use a lot of the Build/Buy items. As it is, I love the new camera, the photo frames, and the clothing items. When a patch comes out for the bugs I'll check out everything else.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,717 Member
    I think the build items and the CAS items are okay... I also like the new poses but I would have liked the photography career to be a little more fun. It is super easy, and some jobs takes a whole day to complete just because your sim has to receive their photo in the mailbox.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I was pleasantly surprised with this pack. Even though I'm not a Moschino fan irl I love the BB objects and most of the CAS included. Photography career is still a bit buggy though. I'm really hoping another patch can solve most of the problems I've had so far.
  • mandyssims93mandyssims93 Posts: 122 Member
    It is okay, taking photos can be fun with the new equipment and poses. But sometimes my game will freeze while taking photos... then I have to restart. The career is bugged too. I also don't like having to wait for the photos to come in the mail. Doesn't make sense either. Not in this day and age.

The photos have bad resolution when out on display, I don't know if this is just my game... Makes me think what is the point then? lol
    Some furniture and clothing items are nice. The hair is weird.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Meh. I like the new hairstyles...
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    The only CAS items I like are the combat boots and heels. I like most of the buy items.

And...
    the WINDOWS, man - the WINDOWS!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Photography is one of my hobbies. I LOVE this pack and it adds more to it than I initially gave them credit for. The only gripe is that we don't have a photography studio lot option.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    kaylin205 wrote: »
    Photography is one of my hobbies. I LOVE this pack and it adds more to it than I initially gave them credit for. The only gripe is that we don't have a photography studio lot option.

I actually never fool around with the cameras like... at all. In fact, I downloaded a few CC careers and those with Photography Skill requirements I will just cheat the skill up.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited September 2019
    The only reason I'm unhappy with it is because of the bugs. It's been a pain in the plum to try to do the tasks for the fashion photography career when things don't register as done or I don't even have the option to do them.
    Most annoying thing is that the photos are always turning awful quality (blurry and jagged edges) even it says "outstanding" on them. :|

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The photography looks okay but its not worth it to me to add the Moschino clothing into my game which makes this an easy pass for me.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I may change my mind if a good sale comes around. I'm more into taking screenies than spending time behind the camera in game.
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I liked it more than I originally did at the beginning. It's not my favorite, though.
    1500x500.jpg
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I actually really enjoy the new photography features and build but objects.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I really only want the windows and camera stuff, and career.
  • MysticJinxMysticJinx Posts: 11 New Member
    I got it for the build wallpapers and lights, and found myself really liking the photography backdrop, and the tripod's function. I like how the sims can be made to wait for the photographer to come over and take their photos instead of wandering off too.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I'm not planning on buying it (at least until I'm happy with the base game, if they ever fix it).
    I want those photo frames and windows. I love taking cute photos of my sims and their families as a way to remember what they've done in their life (since the memory system is absolutely useless). It makes me more attached to my sims and it's cute to see their lives lined up on the wall. However, 100s of photos can take up a LOT of space, and these frames will help a lot.
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    I really like the build and buy stuff, plus the boots that look like Doc Martins and the leather jacket and skirt, so I'm pretty satisfied.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I do like a small number of the CAS items, but I bought only because of the added photography. I wasn't even going to buy it until I learned about this part of it.
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    My biggest problem with anything coming from EA lately is the sloppy and unfinished way they are putting things out. Each pack is worse than the last as far as bugs go and yet they still want their 2p. I did not buy this one and really see no reason to until they either bring the price to around a couple of quid or give it to me. If I want mossie I can make it and a few windows and camera are not enough to make me hand over ten quid. Sorry but it's a no from me lol.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I love the photography career. The BB objects and some of the CAS items are great. Fortunately I haven't experienced any of the bugs that others say they are. This has been a great pack for me and I feel I've gotten my money's worth.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I want them to fix the photography functions. That was the main reason I got it. I do like some of the CAS/BB and have already been incorporating it for some of the wealthier sims.

I always review all of the items before I get a pack and I decided there was enough that I would use.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.